PDA

View Full Version : Constantly raided by high level??

leroyingo
05-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey guys,
How can a high level guy find me and keep attacking me. Its very frustrating as he constantly raids me all day and takes a huge portion of my money. He will come an raid evey building multiple times a day. I am level 8, 66 allys, 100 attack and 180 defence and the other player is level 21, 202 allys, 1053 attack and 1296 defence. I havent retalliated, so I thought I would drop off any lists so he can no longer revenge against me but its keeps going on. Any help??

Bronson
05-29-2012, 02:34 PM
You must have attacked him back in the day and now you are on his newsfeed. Best way to get off there is to keep writing him messages on his wall until you push yourself off.

manbeast
05-29-2012, 02:39 PM
You must have attacked him back in the day and now you are on his newsfeed. Best way to get off there is to keep writing him messages on his wall until you push yourself off.

hahaha brilliant! never thought of this

leroyingo
05-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Ok will give it a try. Thanks. How many does the news feed show. Mine shows 7 at the moment. I thought it was a time frame thing.

Sia
05-29-2012, 03:01 PM
hahaha brilliant! never thought of this

No don't do this! I am level 162 and from experience I say best way is to negotiate to join as ally, be pollite. Ask an ally stronger to negotiate or force him to stop if he doesn't consider stopping but don't spam or act rude. 1st it backfires as others will attack you as well 2nd spamming will cause you to be blocked from his wall and then there is no other solution for you.

Hope this helps

Sia
05-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Message me his name if he doesn't stop and accept your ally request. The non written rule in MW is you should always accept pLayers request to ally or to stop and never frustrate players in everyday attack. In other words no one should bully anyone else.

If he doesn't do the right thing and accept your requests allies can help. As a forum member I would do my best if you try all polite and possible ways or will ask other allies to help.

leroyingo
05-29-2012, 06:42 PM
I took the high ground and asked them to be an ally. They accepted and appologised for trashing my base, so all good, lesson learned. Make your enemy your Ally.

I agree with you Sia, i don't pick on 1 particular person, attack one or twice and a raid then move on to someone else. Share the destruction around :D Not that im a destructive force......yet.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Khimsoo
05-29-2012, 07:11 PM
No don't do this! I am level 162 and from experience I say best way is to negotiate to join as ally, be pollite. Ask an ally stronger to negotiate or force him to stop if he doesn't consider stopping but don't spam or act rude. 1st it backfires as others will attack you as well 2nd spamming will cause you to be blocked from his wall and then there is no other solution for you.

Hope this helps

Sia is right about spamming, it will backfire. I did it out of anger also and just exhaust my stamina on that guy everytime i am free.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey guys,
How can a high level guy find me and keep attacking me. Its very frustrating as he constantly raids me all day and takes a huge portion of my money. He will come an raid evey building multiple times a day. I am level 8, 66 allys, 100 attack and 180 defence and the other player is level 21, 202 allys, 1053 attack and 1296 defence. I havent retalliated, so I thought I would drop off any lists so he can no longer revenge against me but its keeps going on. Any help??

Read my 10 commandments thread... You'll be ok after that...

JohnnyR
05-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Bronson didn't say spam-he said write messages. Writing messages is fine, that isn't spam. Don't write in anger (or do anything really in anger) as you just show your weakness and become entertainment. Think of something clever, joke about how badly you got taken or needed the money or whatever. It's a lesson in humility, a valuable one, and will keep your perspective on what this all is-a game.

stricker
05-29-2012, 07:59 PM
i humbly admit i never get the 10th item in these events!!! lol...

you did good leroyingo!!! ;p

Sia
05-29-2012, 08:58 PM
I took the high ground and asked them to be an ally. They accepted and appologised for trashing my base, so all good, lesson learned. Make your enemy your Ally.

I agree with you Sia, i don't pick on 1 particular person, attack one or twice and a raid then move on to someone else. Share the destruction around :D Not that im a destructive force......yet.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Great work. Glad you resolved it.

Mcdoc
05-29-2012, 09:29 PM

So for future reference - "Friendly bantor" is the best way to end up as an Allie. Things like: "Wow - nice base bro. I'm jealous of your inventory". Followed by a new thread: "Wow man - you gave me a whooping - I was trying to save up to by mama a new dress and baby some new shoes - LoL". Then: "You're a powerful rival, I'd rather have you as a powerful Allie a please add me"

Also - sometimes if you check back on an enemy's comment wall - you can find an old post from them from long ago when they posted their ID asking if or allies - sometimes it is so much easier to accept an incoming request than to take the time to copy & paste it.

mickymacirl
05-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Message me his name if he doesn't stop and accept your ally request. The non written rule in MW is you should always accept pLayers request to ally or to stop and never frustrate players in everyday attack. In other words no one should bully anyone else.

If he doesn't do the right thing and accept your requests allies can help. As a forum member I would do my best if you try all polite and possible ways or will ask other allies to help.

I'll support Sia in this!