PDA

View Full Version : Lose units when raided?

cheiz
05-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Guys, I was considering which money buildings to further upgrade. Something I don't know too much about is getting raided. It just doesn't happen too much at the moment. I know I can lose units when raiding, but I don't know if I can lose units when getting raided.

I'd like to know that, because any buildings with <6 hours will be uncollected during the night at some point. Don't care too much about the loss of $$, but I would be unhappy if I'd be constantly losing units in the higher levels, just because I made the wrong choices when upgrading money buildings.

Your thoughts?

Fifth Reich
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't care about the money loss either because they only take 15% the first two times and 30% the last time so you still have 40% left if they raided and shacked your building. I'm sure that you will lose units but, if you have a good economy, losses are replaceable.

Bronson
05-29-2012, 02:27 PM
How's it going Cheizy boy? Yes you can lose units by being raided but the majority of players aren't gonna raid your short/low payout buildings as they will lose more $$$/Valor units than they gain back. I wouldn't even bother raiding anything less than a 24/48 hour building unless it's a nano.

Arizona
05-29-2012, 02:40 PM
cheiz, I wouldn't bother to upgrade the 6hr buildings. They're a real waste of time unless there's nothing else to do. I like the 1 & 3 hr buildings cos as Bron says, they're just not worth raiding. I target 12-48hr buildings but the 12's have to be upgraded a few levels at least.
As for losses, I haven't really noticed any, but I don't often get raided or beaten, I'm sure they occur tho. Buildings need to be defended, so losses seem natural.

cheiz
05-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Was thinking of upgrading my Elec buildings to 10 each (not knowing the 6+ upgrade costs) Would yield a nice 480kph together... Though would dread that if the result would be losing too many high value units constantly in the future through raides. Don't care aboute the lost cash, would regenerate in 1 hour...

cheiz
05-29-2012, 02:58 PM
But, if I'm righht they could be raided only once (3 hits) untill I restore them, right?

Arizona
05-29-2012, 03:31 PM
But, if I'm righht they could be raided only once (3 hits) untill I restore them, right?
Yep they go into a pause mode until you repair them... but think about it, if you have enough cash to upgrade them to L10, each, I'm sure you're gonna have enough cash to buy some pretty powerful defences.