PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever lose a loot item?

Dwizzy
05-29-2012, 01:49 PM
So I farmed Lorenzo Genova for a bit and got one of his over and unders. However when I picked it up it didn't show in my guns tab but it did show up in my loot tab. Once more when I attacked someone it didn't show up in the weapons used tab, even though lower stat items did appear. I sent a ticket to support but they are stumped and have been working on it for about a week now. Has this ever happened to any of you?
I can post pictures later once I get home from work, I don't think I can upload them from my iPhone but if I can let me know.
Ok here are the photo links. Thanks again vitus. You will see it appears in my inventory tab, I didn't include a photo of the gun tab because the gun isn't there and I would have to take a lot of photos to show u that. However in the weapons used photo, the gun should appear after my exeleros but definitely before my RPGs.
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj528/PapaDwizzy/7ba1a9af.jpg
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj528/PapaDwizzy/212e095e.jpg

vitus79
05-29-2012, 01:52 PM
So I farmed Lorenzo Genova for a bit and got one of his over and unders. However when I picked it up it didn't show in my guns tab but it did show up in my loot tab. Once more when I attacked someone it didn't show up in the weapons used tab, even though lower stat items did appear. I sent a ticket to support but they are stumped and have been working on it for about a week now. Has this ever happened to any of you?
I can post pictures later once I get home from work, I don't think I can upload them from my iPhone but if I can let me know.

get the app photobucket, easy to uplaod pics there and just copy the img link in your post for the pic

Nicholost
05-29-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm assuming you have restarted the game already, correct? After a restart, do these items still show in your inventory incorrectly?

Dwizzy
05-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah I've done bout two weeks worth of restarting but nothing. I had the idea to farm another one to see if it will somehow credit both of them but I got the guadian angel armor instead and I don't want to farm any more for now. And virus I'll go look up that app and try to get some pics up ASAP.

vitus79
05-29-2012, 02:21 PM
since the 3 wood has 30 atk that rifle should b ein ur 45 best item list, weird case. hope support working on it

Dwizzy
05-29-2012, 02:34 PM
They told me they were looking in to it about a week ago. I'm being patient but I figured I would ask you guys to see if anyone has experienced anything similar. I'm kinda tempted to farm another one to see if It will credit me with two of them but as I said before, after all these events I want to slow down on leveling up or a while.