PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of....

Gaming Will
05-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Cold mafia? I ran into a level 109 yesterday with sick stats (most likely a RP hacker) but I have seen another hood that also said "cold" in cones or whatever in his hood. Anybody else seen this?

Coco c
05-29-2012, 01:33 PM
I've seen one like that this weekend but didn't pay much attention. I was pretty focused on fighting. I'm on level 138 now. I did wonder what it was about though.

dudeman
05-29-2012, 01:36 PM
I have heard that it's a gang of mostly cheats or people who have no idea and just think they added a strong player to their mafia.

I can't confirm or deny that, but I thought I read something like that on the forum somewhere.

joaquim
05-29-2012, 02:06 PM
No but I saw someone who wrote their mafia code in their hood using cardboard boxes.

Sweetheart
05-29-2012, 02:20 PM
I've seen it more lately. But those who are apart of it have ridiculous stats. I'll post photos next time I run across one to share. Any of you who have seen members know what I mean.

Cold cheaters is how I think of them.

fuzzy
05-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes ran into many of them level 90 through 95 or so. Iteachem and I have a thread about them on here. I will go look for it.

Here is the thread.....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30112-Heads-up-level-90-to-93

Maybe ask G Wiz since last time I looked at his hood he had the word "cold" spelled out on it.

I do not believe all of them are hackers but some are big gold spenders, and if there gold can't bet you they will send over there respect hacker to pound you down.

Gaming Will
05-29-2012, 02:48 PM
I added the pic.

iteachem
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Headed up by a player known as *****coldking. ..level 95/96

You can figure out the missing part in game

fuzzy
05-29-2012, 02:51 PM
I added the pic.

I would stop removing names so we all know who to avoid...if we get banned for calling out player just come back as Tony or Tiger.....LOL

Gaming Will
05-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Son of a crap I didn't mean to post another thread about this. But now looking at his stats definitely a hacker. I will report when I return home. Sorry guys, completely unintentional.

iteachem
05-29-2012, 03:20 PM
They usually leave this message...

hi have you heard of the COLD MAFIA?
they are a very powerful, organised mafia
operating at a range of level 85-100

Or

You have been cold called

iteachem
05-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh and they are a little worried about being reported...just saw some chatter about that

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I am a part of the cold mafia!

I can answer any questions you guys may have.

Joeycool
05-29-2012, 03:38 PM

What levels are you at?

I have never come across any one or even heard of cold mafia?

Gaming Will
05-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Why is it a mafia and who do you target?

Or maybe I should say did I just make myself a target?

iteachem
05-29-2012, 03:40 PM

I will shoot first...why the worry about being reported? Saw that on a couple of the walls of your members.... Initially I thought that most of these folks were gold users which doesn't bother me, but it seems that your group has recruited some of the cheaters as of late. Am I correct or misreading the comments I have seen? Thanks for offering to answer questions g..

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 05:17 PM
What levels are you at?

I have never come across any one or even heard of cold mafia?Im at level 97 now...It started off around lvl 70 from what Ive seen, so I don't think its reached the shark pool just yet.

Why is it a mafia and who do you target?

Or maybe I should say did I just make myself a target?Well its kind of like that insane battle going on between the indians and others. I think its more so a group with something in common, i.e powerful stats. Of course its also an ally bank in the event you need one.

I will shoot first...why the worry about being reported? Saw that on a couple of the walls of your members.... Initially I thought that most of these folks were gold users which doesn't bother me, but it seems that your group has recruited some of the cheaters as of late. Am I correct or misreading the comments I have seen? Thanks for offering to answer questions g..Personally, I have never seen any of these talks. Maybe its because I only communicate with a few. The leader, or founder, is named Sean. He usually does the recruiting...but I'm pretty sure if you've read that, it might be something fishy there.

The reason I joined is because I have missed out on a lot of cool stuff like the rat catching explosion. I was bored down there lol so I figured I'll join to liven things up before I decide to "win the game"

Sweetheart
05-29-2012, 05:20 PM
I like the idea of having some assistance in the game, not cheats but actual guidance as to increase your stats quickly and better you income per hour. I am always looking and asking for ways to improve my game.

How did you get to where you are now G?

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 05:26 PM
I like the idea of having some assistance in the game, not cheats but actual guidance as to increase your stats quickly and better you income per hour. I am always looking and asking for ways to improve my game.

How did you get to where you are now G?It all started a long long time ago lol...last year around the date under my avatar.

Fast forwarding, a lot of members here can tell you I kind of had a blessing disguised as a curse-so to say. As it stands, I had the chance to do everything all over again and learned from my mistakes and the mistakes of the community. I'm like a true forum baby in game lol, so my success story is not typical

Nicholost
05-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Fast forwarding, a lot of members here can tell you I kind of had a blessing disguised as a curse-so to say.

Yeah, your "punishment" was actually pretty rad. I wouldn't be stoked about starting over... initially. Then, after I came to and realized what I've already built is gone, I would be totally stoked.

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Yeah, your "punishment" was actually pretty rad. I wouldn't be stoked about starting over... initially. Then, after I came to and realized what I've already built is gone, I would be totally stoked.Boi o Boi...

Swallowing that pill was like swallowing a pineapple, and I'm not Tara Reid either ;P

Sweetheart
05-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Boi o Boi...

Swallowing that pill was like swallowing a pineapple, and I'm not Tara Reid either ;P

I will never be able to look at a whole pineapple the same way again.

Nicholost
05-29-2012, 07:13 PM
I will never be able to look at a whole pineapple the same way again.

Or Tara Reid, for that matter. Oh wait, no one has looked at her the same ever since her boobies got in a train wreck.

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Or Tara Reid, for that matter. Oh wait, no one has looked at her the same ever since her boobies got in a train wreck.Lol @ that

Headlights caught in a deer :p

Munch on it
05-29-2012, 10:59 PM
I have just joined cold mafia this weekend thanks to g wiz stumbling accross my account and he lead me to Sean and I have not seen any hackers yet. From what I've seen so far we are a group just watching each others backs.