PDA

View Full Version : How long does Funzio usually take to respond to support requests?

montecore
05-29-2012, 01:24 PM
It's been two days and I haven't even gotten an acknowledgement aside from the original email. Anyone else have experience opening support tickets for Crime City? I'm wondering if they take longer for Android cases since it's so new.

Daniel2115
05-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Been waiting since fri

jobadass
05-29-2012, 01:51 PM
It's been two days and I haven't even gotten an acknowledgement aside from the original email. Anyone else have experience opening support tickets for Crime City? I'm wondering if they take longer for Android cases since it's so new.
Make SURE you are sending from the email address they have on file. mine were floating around for days until I sent one from the correct address

Crime City Mark
05-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Since Monday was a national holiday here in the US we're playing catch-up.

Johnny70
05-29-2012, 01:56 PM
I had a problem buying gold I put in a ticket on thursday and got the autoresponse, the same thing happened on sat. and I put in another ticket for that I didnt even get the autoresponse from that ticket until late sunday... I would say support is swamped so it will take some time but they will get to them in the order they came in

edit... refer to post # 4 lol

Daniel2115
05-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Since Monday was a national holiday here in the US we're playing catch-up.

Can we get an update on the black widow shotgun?

montecore
05-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Been waiting since fri

I just PMed Crime City Mark - but my amazon account, the account I used to submit the request, and the email address I use here are all different. I never put in an email address with my game.

What's particularly frustrating about the time it takes for them to respond is that so much of the game is based on waiting. I could have done two 24 hour upgrades and then some by now. Not to mention the money doesn't auto-collect while I'm unable to access it.

QPR
05-29-2012, 02:08 PM
I just PMed Crime City Mark - but my amazon account, the account I used to submit the request, and the email address I use here are all different. I never put in an email address with my game.

What's particularly frustrating about the time it takes for them to respond is that so much of the game is based on waiting. I could have done two 24 hour upgrades and then some by now. Not to mention the money doesn't auto-collect while I'm unable to access it.

The game wouldn't be so much fun if it had an auto collect feature!!

jobadass
05-29-2012, 02:09 PM

What???? You PMed CC Mark?
contact (by emailing not PMing) support@funzio.com
You downloaded an app from iTunes or wherever android users go if youre on that platform...there is an email address associated with that account.

montecore
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
What???? You PMed CC Mark?
contact (by emailing not PMing) support@funzio.com
You downloaded an app from iTunes or wherever android users go if youre on that platform...there is an email address associated with that account.

I did both. I PMed CC Mark because it was during the PVP event and I wanted to get my account working before it ended. I PMed another mod as well. Neither one has responded.

So should I resubmit my request with my amazon email account, or just wait for them to catch up? It sounds like there are already several days of people in the queue ahead of me.

Johnny70
05-29-2012, 02:46 PM
I would just wait spamming the support account for sure wont make it any faster

Luke 3457
05-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Yeah I've been waiting over a week on two separate issues :(

TheUmp13
06-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Been 5 days since I got the ticket number. I tried to transfer from iTouch to iPad, now I have a level 1 game on both devices. I was on leve 169 They should be called "Customer NO Service"!

mcbythebay
06-07-2012, 03:54 PM
been waiting over 2 weeks without resolution.

PawnXIIX
06-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I waitied almost 20 days for my gold to come back after a mis-click, so just be patient and don't spam the support :P

They're working on it :)

cookie monster
06-07-2012, 06:02 PM

I waited two weeks, and then decided to fix one of my problems for myself. My advice: do not hold your breath when waiting on them.

iteachem
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
I was waiting for about 10 days and decided to reply the autoresponse. The got back to me the same day with apologies for the delay and fixed my issue....

dudeman
06-08-2012, 12:42 PM
M, Jun 07 11:17 (PDT):
Hey ****,

Thank you for the report. I'm looking into this player now. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken.

Regards,

Mike

www.funzio.com

****, May 23 19:52 (PDT):
Describe the issue here...

Player name: **mza007Ina
Level: 185

This player has far more respect items than they would ever be able to afford without cheating, they have almost no attacks and robberies done. Also, this player appears to have abused the money glitch that was quite widespread a few weeks ago.

This player is a cheater on more than one count. Please adjust this player to the correct items and stats.

Thanks.

=========

Is two weeks supposed to be acceptable? Oh and btw, every cheater I have ever reported is still kickin'. Less than 10k fight wins and robberies combined with hundreds of top tier respect items? Not cheating?

Ok, I have to ask and I can only hope to get some kind of official response from CCM or anyone else who is more in the loop. How do you earn that many respect points with so little fight and robbery wins? Can people buy it with gold if they contact support? What about with in game cash? Is there ANY way to earn respect points other than spending stamina or mastering level 2 of any map? Beause if not these players are definitely cheaters, and Funzio seems ok with that. :rolleyes:

Crime City Mark
06-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Is two weeks supposed to be acceptable?

No, it's not. We're working to improve things.

Soopajake
06-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Hello Mark,

Have you heard at the latest meeting anything about the Hardened Shotgun from the KA promotion? Any rough estimate when we will see that coming our way? Maybe there is something else we need to send in to help the support team connect the KA account with our CC account? Thank you for your hard work. -Jake

Crime City Mark
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Hello Mark,

Have you heard at the latest meeting anything about the Hardened Shotgun from the KA promotion? Any rough estimate when we will see that coming our way? Maybe there is something else we need to send in to help the support team connect the KA account with our CC account? Thank you for your hard work. -Jake

Yes and no. I'll try go give a run-down on what happened, bear with me if it doesn't make a ton of sense.

The original promotion was for new installs only (after the event started) who reached the required level for the xpromo (xpromo means cross promotion). I said that wasn't going to work, and would alienate players.

We then agreed that it would be for any player who reached the level goal during that period, but I was later informed by our devs that we couldn't change the xpromo coding that soon to release.

We were told that engineering was going to write a program to give out the xpromo items to people who met the new qualifications, but that doesn't seem like it's happening now. My suggestion is to submit a ticket to support and very politely explain your situation and give your code for both KAiOS and CCiOS. They will give you the shotgun (after checking to make sure you didn't earn one already), but it will take a bit of time because we're majorly swamped.

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Does support work weekends?

Wonder Woman
06-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Does support work weekends?

Excellent question! I'm waiting for support to get back to me as well. I sent an email on Tuesday, June 5th. All I've received is the automated response. I'm assuming they do not work on weekends. I really wish they would be able to answer us faster. I want my hood back! I leveled up 89 levels in one day and want it back the way it was. I feel like I've lost a limb!

dudeman
06-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Excellent question! I'm waiting for support to get back to me as well. I sent an email on Tuesday, June 5th. All I've received is the automated response. I'm assuming they do not work on weekends. I really wish they would be able to answer us faster. I want my hood back! I leveled up 89 levels in one day and want it back the way it was. I feel like I've lost a limb!

If you get restored are you willing to give up all those gold buildings you bought that wouldn't be unlocked for you at you "correct" level? You knew well enough that a glitch happened, and then you knowingly purchased gold buildings that wouldn't have been unlocked for you yet. That is abusing a glitch. If I were you I'd just shut up and live with what's happened.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Support works 7 days a week, and nearly 24 hours per day. That said, we're understaffed. We're working on it.

cookie monster
06-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Support works 7 days a week, and nearly 24 hours per day. That said, we're understaffed. We're working on it.

Thanks for the responses and forum, Mark. It is much appreciated.

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Thanks Mark.