PDA

View Full Version : Attacking vs Raiding

DriedUp
05-29-2012, 12:23 PM
I am at Level 9 and lost a raid from someone with less attack than I have defense. He then attacked me and lost. Is this a fluke on his part by overcoming my defenses in the raid or are different units required to defend during raids? I am currently using 66 cruisers and 5 sea scouts and 16 transports. A handful of infantry guys for a total of 1422 defense points. His attack was around 1100

I have 223 wins and 8 losses, 43 successful and no failed raids, 45 alliance members. I do not do missions and have been building my base for better than 80 days now.

Any information or threads you can point me to are welcome. Thank you.

JohnnyR
05-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Could be wrong, but when it gets this close I think skill points come into play.

Blackstone
05-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Also their Nation Bonus probably comes into play.

manbeast
05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
from what i can tell, ever since day 1 it is easier to win a raid than a fight.

idk how the programming works but i can raid just about anybody, but then if i attack that same person i might lose

one difference in "units" is the defense buildings. all defense units are brought out when defending a fight, but only the ones touching the building are counted when fending off a raid. i dont think raid buildings make the difference though. i dont have any def. buildings and i notice the guys who fight me and lose, can still raid me sometimes.