PDA

View Full Version : How to increase allies without adding allies

scorcher117
05-29-2012, 11:11 AM
As I have noticed you can increase your ally size without actually adding anybody I have managed to get to 6 in KA and 3 in CC but I only started CC yesterday but in MW which is what I play the most I am only 2 at lvl 20 how to do I increase it because I would like to just for some reason not add anybody so I how do I raise It i would like to start working on it as soon as. I am a free player and always will be

JohnnyR
05-29-2012, 11:14 AM
You need grunts. They come after thoroughly completing all a map's goals a third time. Also get them from events, and ya can buy them as well.

scorcher117
05-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Does each grunt give +1 to allies

JohnnyR
05-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Yes. It'll show as an ally in your stat, but there won't be a person. If you have a hundred grunts, you have a hundred allies, but your list will show nothing.

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Yes. It'll show as an ally in your stat, but there won't be a person. If you have a hundred grunts, you have a hundred allies, but your list will show nothing.

correction: 101 allies = 100 grunts (without RL people)

War Priest
05-29-2012, 11:47 AM
correction: 101 allies = 100 grunts (without RL people)

What? :confused:

JohnnyR
05-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Do we count ourselves as an ally? If so, just learned something, lol.

scorcher117
05-29-2012, 01:48 PM
It depends can you truely trust yourself

Arizona
05-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I have to admit I miss my grunts now. I had over 30 of them and asked Funzio to have them removed. I think it was WP who said he loved having them, as your ally list is easier to manage. Wish I'd kept mine.
Oh well I'll see how many I can conscript before I call it a day.

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 02:44 PM
The best way to get grunts is to open crates, gold reset and then open again. I love my grunts, but parts are better.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 02:46 PM
The best way to get grunts is to open crates, gold reset and then open again. I love my grunts, but parts are better.

How many grunts do you have? I am at 104 I believe. :)

Stricker says the are like playboy bunnies.

cheiz
05-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Well, I don't know, maybe it's a glitch... I've got the following allies in KA: me and myself (that is 2 devices), but I've got three allies on one of my Idevices. Don't know howcome though

War Priest
05-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Well, I don't know, maybe it's a glitch... I've got the following allies in KA: me and myself (that is 2 devices), but I've got three allies on one of my Idevices. Don't know howcome though

You automatically start with a default grunt.

stricker
05-29-2012, 03:22 PM

Stricker says they are like playboy bunnies.

~~~ !!! WARNING !!! ~~~

The grunt disease may be worse than we originally thought... Although once you have the grunts you cannot get rid of them, it has been widely shared belief among forum members that grunts provided no real benefit or advantage to the player whom possesses them... Repeated request to the funzio CDC for a cure or even a vaccine against them has been answered with a deafening silence... In fact, many players experienced that the recent Medical Case Event actually contributed to the spread of the grunts due to the dev gods' decision to infected some Medical Cases with them!!!

Recent evidence now leads me to believe that possessing quantities greater than 100 grunts may lead to players becoming delusional, devisive, have impaired judgement, and even LIE about others to hide their conditions!!!

This is become a very serious matter that needs further research to insure that we do not end up with a pandemic grunt out break!!!

War Priest
05-29-2012, 03:29 PM
What makes you believe all that? :rolleyes:

stricker
05-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Stricker says they are like playboy bunnies.
The lie to cover the condition!!!

~~~ !!! WARNING !!! ~~~

blah...blah...blah...

Recent evidence now leads me to believe that possessing quantities greater than 100 grunts may lead to players becoming delusional, devisive, have impaired judgement, and even LIE about others to hide their conditions!!!

This is become a very serious matter that needs further research to insure that we do not end up with a pandemic grunt out break!!!

What makes you believe all that? (insertion: even using sarcastic emoticons!!!) ==>:rolleyes:<==
delusional, devisive, have impaired judgement!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
evidence of the lie:
War Priest: I am doing well at increasin allies with no strangers so far. 103 grunts and the rest forum members. Hope I get a bunch more before I reach level 81 where they stop dropping.

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246480&viewfull=1#post246480)

stricker: wp... you have 103 grunts???!!! really... have you been using gold to get them???

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246496&viewfull=1#post246496)

War Priest: Heck no. Most are from events!

I think 2 evens ago I won like 28 grunts.

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246498&viewfull=1#post246498)

stricker: wow... that's interesting... you might have more of the grunts than anybody... sorry for all of your pain and suffering man!!! lol

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246506&viewfull=1#post246506)

War Priest: Pain and suffering? Is that how Hugh Hefner lives?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246509&viewfull=1#post246509

stricker: ...omg ...seriously wp!!! now you are equating grunts to playboy bunnies!!! ...have you been chewing on light bulbs man??? ...do you need to test for lead paint around your house!!! wow!!! playboy bunnies = grunts in wp's mind... we need to talk!!! grrr

...no, never mind!!!

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246528&viewfull=1#post246528)

War Priest: You mean playboy bunnies are better than free grunts? Do I live a sheltered life?

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246534&viewfull=1#post246534)

stricker: ...like i said, never mind!!!

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246541&viewfull=1#post246541)

Hello Kitty: Bahahahaha! He's been hanging around his little buddy (i.e. bigflan) too long. Just don't start another poll!

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246542&viewfull=1#post246542)

War Priest: But ma mama said I would never meet anyone better than her so I just stopped looking.

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246544&viewfull=1#post246544)

stricker: (reply to Hello Kitty) ...no!!! i think there is something a lot more serious to this grunt disease than we all first imagined!!!

i mean... first he starts liking them... then he's wanting more of the grunts... then he gets like 28 in one event... and now he is all delusional thinking he is Hugh Hefner surrounded by a bunch of playboy bunnies that are really grunts!!!

...that's some serious grunt disease or something!!! DARN YOU FUNZIO!!! it's like the horror movie alien!!!

...idk this guy!!!

proof (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=246549&viewfull=1#post246549)

Hello Kitty and Cope are my witnesses... you need help WP!!!

War Priest
05-29-2012, 03:48 PM
I feel fine. I have no idea what you are talking about.

stricker
05-29-2012, 03:50 PM
...point in case!!! ...need i say more!!!

War Priest
05-29-2012, 03:52 PM
...point in case!!! ...need i say more!!!

Is somebody jealous because I have grunts replacing my stranger allies? :p

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Yes this does look familair, but I'm not sure I can clearly identify the defendant as his appearance has changed.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes this does look familair, but I'm not sure I can clearly identify the defendant as his appearance has changed.

The change of clothes was a clever thought!

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Do we count ourselves as an ally? If so, just learned something, lol.

yes we do! Same goes for CC and I would assume KA as well.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 07:05 PM
yes we do! Same goes for CC and I would assume KA as well.

Pretty sure that is the default grunt your talking about.

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Pretty sure that is the default grunt your talking about.

AKA yourself

War Priest
05-29-2012, 07:59 PM
AKA yourself

No, default ally. Grunt. You cannot be an ally with yourself. :rolleyes:

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 08:02 PM
No, default ally. Grunt. You cannot be an ally with yourself. :rolleyes:

no but you count yourself as ONE PERSON. you can't have an army of ZERO. An army of one is a possibility. Since you CONTROL your army, you are a part of it. With that being said, YOU ARE the default "grunt."

stricker
05-29-2012, 08:05 PM
AKA yourself
...so you think you're a grunt now d??? ...have you been chewing on light bulbs or lead paint window sills???

feeling dizzy??? weird??? weary??? invincible??? overly confident??? incoherent??? hearing voices??? compulsion to lie???

...how many grunts do you have right now???

War Priest
05-29-2012, 08:05 PM
no but you count yourself as ONE PERSON. you can't have an army of ZERO. An army of one is a possibility. Since you CONTROL your army, you are a part of it. With that being said, YOU ARE the default "grunt."

If that's what you think. You cannot be an army of zero that is why they give a default grunt. Default meaning you start with it. You don't bring any units into battle. Your allies do. So when you start, the default ally brings 4 into battle.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Dreno, if you read the hint, it says each ALLY brings 4 units into battle. Not each ally and yourself. You are the commander in the game. You don't go to battle, your units do. Your sitting back leading your army.

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Dreno, if you read the hint, it says each ALLY brings 4 units into battle. Not each ally and yourself. You are the commander in the game. You don't go to battle, your units do. Your sitting back leading your army.

I JOlN MY ARMY IN BATTLE! what kind of leader are YOU?!

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 08:18 PM
...so you think you're a grunt now d??? ...have you been chewing on light bulbs or lead paint window sills???

you used this joke already :P

...how many grunts do you have right now???

Since I have an ARMY OF ONE, i have NO grunts. Just me(:

stricker
05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
I JOlN MY ARMY IN BATTLE! what kind of leader are YOU?!
...gold finger!!! didn't you know???

War Priest
05-29-2012, 08:21 PM

You just think that you go to battle yourself because you asked support to remove your grunts. There is a reason it is a default grunt. It is stuck with you no matter what.

Only Flan is an ally with himself... Do you want to be in that group?

CounterSniper
05-29-2012, 08:22 PM
you used this joke already :P

Whassup Dreno33? Last time I visited CC you and Dravak were having a knock down drag out.

How you been. Any new videos I need to check out?

Mcdoc
05-29-2012, 09:02 PM
I would rather have 100 allies at y level who can't attack me then have 100 grunts that only raise your awareness to others with more allies.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 09:44 PM
I would rather have 100 allies at y level who can't attack me then have 100 grunts that only raise your awareness to others with more allies.

I prefer the grunts instead of people I can be attacking. Down the road I am sure that will change.

stricker
05-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I prefer the grunts instead of people I can be attacking. Down the road I am sure that will change.
Yup... Right after the exorcism!!! LOL

War Priest
05-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Yup... Right after the exorcism!!! LOL

Maybe you should give Dreno33 some crap for thinking the default grunt was himself. :D

stricker
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM

feeling dizzy??? weird??? weary??? invincible??? overly confident??? incoherent??? hearing voices??? compulsion to lie???

Maybe you should give Dreno33 some crap for thinking the default grunt was himself. :D

Already did...

War Priest
05-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Already did...

That's it? :eek:

You tease me all day, every day... :mad: (haha)

stricker
05-29-2012, 10:02 PM
That's it? :eek:

You tease me all day, every day... :mad: (haha)

Your illness has been going on for weeks now. I just think it peaked after you crossed the 100 mark... That's all. I'm concerned for you man!!! :] ...you how much I care about WP!!! HaHaHa...

War Priest
05-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Your illness has been going on for weeks now. I just think it peaked after you crossed the 100 mark... That's all. I'm concerned for you man!!! :] ...you how much I care about WP!!! HaHaHa...

Well I am about to come down with something else if there are no new LE's. I can already start feeling the withdrawals.

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Well I am about to come down with something else if there are no new LE's. I can already start feeling the withdrawals.

My crate finger is getting itchy.

stricker
05-29-2012, 11:03 PM
LOL... after you decided to stick your game... the LE fountain dried up... bummer man!!! hang in there WP... it will be there before day break...

@copey-crate... scratch it man!!!

War Priest
05-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Well I am going to bed and if they aren't loaded by tomorrow I am going to do absolutely nothing about it... :(

stricker
05-29-2012, 11:08 PM
Well I am going to bed and if they aren't loaded by tomorrow I am going to do absolutely nothing about it... :(
lololol... later wp... same here...

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Whassup Dreno33? Last time I visited CC you and Dravak were having a knock down drag out.

How you been. Any new videos I need to check out?

good to see u man! i thought u quit????

well, videos? hmmm. type in TheDreno33. thats my youtube channel. theres plenty of videos on there. hope u enjoy them!

cheiz
05-30-2012, 12:38 AM
You automatically start with a default grunt.

Yup, me (1 to start with) and myself (other Idevice) adds up to 2. I've got 3 (and no grunts). So to me it seems I've got 1 stealth ally...

CounterSniper
05-30-2012, 12:41 AM
good to see u man! i thought u quit????

well, videos? hmmm. type in TheDreno33. thats my youtube channel. theres plenty of videos on there. hope u enjoy them!

Yeah I saw those, any new ones since our last pm?

I did quit! I won CC. It's referenced in my siggy. I have always played MW from the get go though I pretty much did nothing for four months except stop by to pick up the rent. Then this event popped up this weekend so I went for it. Finished 137. Not too bad for a cash player. I also still play KA, one more level to go for max. I just Got fed up with all the rampant cheaters and the massive negativity in the CC universe so I packed up my toys and mozied on down the road.

Dreno33
05-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah I saw those, any new ones since our last pm?

I did quit! I won CC. It's referenced in my siggy. I have always played MW from the get go though I pretty much did nothing for four months except stop by to pick up the rent. Then this event popped up this weekend so I went for it. Finished 137. Not too bad for a cash player. I also still play KA, one more level to go for max. I just Got fed up with all the rampant cheaters and the massive negativity in the CC universe so I packed up my toys and mozied on down the road.

ahh, no. no more.. But my cousin and I are making a new youtube together. Working on first few vids (busy schedule). Its called DoubleDprodigy

scorcher117
05-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Yup, me (1 to start with) and myself (other Idevice) adds up to 2. I've got 3 (and no grunts). So to me it seems I've got 1 stealth ally... grunts don't show up in your ally list

cheiz
05-30-2012, 02:52 AM
grunts don't show up in your ally list

I know. Though I still shouldn't have any, unless Funzio sneaked one in... lol.
Since (I think) I don't have any I can't check this: in MW the ally list shows "xxx Total, xx Grunts, xx Showing" So it tells you how many grunts you have. Is that different in KA?

War Priest
05-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Everybody has 1 default grunt and support will not remove it. You have to have at least 1 ally minimum so everybody has 1 grunt even if you asked support to remove them.

What?
05-30-2012, 05:53 AM
I've never gotten a grunt in these events. I have over 400 allies, maybe there is a cutoff or something. I've probably opened a few hundred with all the events and got cash, units, valor, and the 1-10 open things, but never grunts.