PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to collect? credit for this Idea goes to Aidan

spectra
05-29-2012, 10:35 AM
We all know WP likes to collect LEs. what else does he collects in real life??????

would be fun to see what stuff we like to collect

I will start

I like to collect Transformers, (YES!!!! they are toys) I grew up watching them since the 1980 and some of the are very nice, some are awesome and some are just a piece ot SH...$%#*@^$!!!!!!!!
I also collect some coins if find them interesting regardless their issued date

Cheers

War Priest
05-29-2012, 10:37 AM
I like to collect snake morphs. Gave that up for personal reasons but will start again later.

Aidan
05-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Heyy. I'm honored.
I'll start. Bron collects stamps

Edit: meh, should've known that WP gonna be the first to post

Bronson
05-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Heyy. I'm honored.
I'll start. Bron collects stamps

Edit: meh, should've known that WP gonna be the first to post

Stamps??? My bro in law did but sold his collection for over 10k!!

As for me, well I will let you all into a little secret, I am a huge Bond fan lol. I collected all the films on VHS back in the day then bought all the single DVDs and then using a slice of our honeymoon money I bought a huge collectors box set lol.

I also have a framed production picture of Sean Connery from the Thunderball movie and a framed teaser movie poster from Eon.

Aidan
05-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Stamps??? My bro in law did but sold his collection for over 10k!!

As for me, well I will let you all into a little secret, I am a huge Bond fan lol. I collected all the films on VHS back in the day then bought all the single DVDs and then using a slice of our honeymoon money I bought a huge collectors box set lol.

I also have a framed production picture of Sean Connery from the Thunderball movie and a framed teaser movie poster from Eon.

Hurmmmm. I knew this guy isnt right. Probably sleep with Sean Connery poster too.
I'm not sure i collect anything. Probably Tesco coupon, Page 3 The Sun.

spectra
05-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Hurmmmm. I knew this guy isnt right. Probably sleep with Sean Connery poster too.
I'm not sure i collect anything. Probably Tesco coupon, Page 3 The Sun.

He probably sleeps with a "007" pijama and wear "007" underwear, lol

SeqWins
05-29-2012, 11:31 AM
I love dogs I've got a blue nose and a red nose pit and although not a collectable item my house does turn into a doggy park on most weekends.

I also have about 15 knifes and own 3 personal guns and 5 rifles.

Bronson
05-29-2012, 11:32 AM
He probably sleeps with a "007" pijama and wear "007" underwear, lol

I do have 007 boxers and a cup and a tattoo lol

lanemondo
05-29-2012, 11:34 AM
I love dogs I've got a blue nose and a red nose pit and although not a collectable item my house does turn into a doggy park on most weekends.

starting your own war or something:D?

spectra
05-29-2012, 11:36 AM

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Do you go to the shooting range from time to time???
I do not own guns but from prior jobs sometimes I had to carry and go to the range to practice

bilbo baggins
05-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Far too many watches.

Jp lfs
05-29-2012, 11:54 AM
1700-2000 dvd's and blurays...

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Quite a few things for me. Sci-Fi plates, pictures, busts or figures that look cool, but not the toy action figures. But I admit I am not the nerd that keep things mint in the box. I'd rather take them out and put on a shelf in my computer/man room to see. Too much stuff though and haven't had the time to fix up the room the way like to display. Much has been in storage since before my 12yr daughter was born to make room for her. I have things from Star Wars, Star Trek, Aliens, Predator, Stargate and even some McFarlane's Dragons for Mr. Crime City Mark. LOL

I have the cheap stuff you buy in stores, no movie props or the like you see on Hollywood Treasures. I wish.

spectra
05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
starting your own war or something:D?

NAH!!!!!!!!!!, He just lives in Miami, Enough said!!!, lol :cool:

War Priest
05-29-2012, 11:57 AM

Same here. 99.5% of them are all burned. 1500+ DVDs.

Ramshutu
05-29-2012, 12:04 PM
I collect comedy Tshirts that I wear to work (with images such as the one in my avatar) Much to the ire of my human resources department.

My favourites are:

http://www.scrags.co.uk/image/cache/data/Dude/Party1-w500-h500-500x500.jpg

And
http://www.scrags.co.uk/image/cache/data/Dude/Empire1-w500-h500-500x500.jpg

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Wow! How much Tap Joy do you guys give for renting movies through you?

War Priest
05-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Wow! How much Tap Joy do you guys give for renting movies through you?

Haha. I must thank netflix for providing me with most of them. Rent, burn, return. :D

spectra
05-29-2012, 12:10 PM
I collect comedy Tshirts that I wear to work (with images such as the one in my avatar) Much to the ire of my human resources department.

My favourites are:

http://www.scrags.co.uk/image/cache/data/Dude/Party1-w500-h500-500x500.jpg

And
http://www.scrags.co.uk/image/cache/data/Dude/Empire1-w500-h500-500x500.jpg

LOL, that is awesome... cheers

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Far too many watches.

Oooh, I do like my watches also. Favorite is Breitling SuperOcean Chrono, white on black.

Bronson
05-29-2012, 12:14 PM

My collection was up around that mark now I just DL and stream thru PS3

spectra
05-29-2012, 12:24 PM
My collection was up around that mark now I just DL and stream thru PS3

Me too, I just DL them and if I like the movie, keep them on an external drive

Also "collect" some anime series, sitcoms, or shows if they are cool (currently have 2 x 1 terrabyte external drives and need to buy another)

SeqWins
05-29-2012, 12:40 PM
NAH!!!!!!!!!!, He just lives in Miami, Enough said!!!, lol :cool:

I don't get it? Lol? But either ways from the 305 but that is not where I reside.

And it all started when I joined the military, all of my friends where into hunting so I just tagged along and got into it as well bought my first rifle then bought one for the wife then all if the others came from gun shows same thing with my beretta and the S&W... And I do take the handguns To the range every now and then but I just shoot skeet with the rifles until hunting season.

And my dogs are lovely although seen as vicious by the public they are more like couch potatoes I've got a 5 year old daughter so I cant have aggressive pups running around.

spectra
05-29-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't get it? Lol? But either ways from the 305 but that is not where I reside.

And it all started when I joined the military, all of my friends where into hunting so I just tagged along and got into it as well bought my first rifle then bought one for the wife then all if the others came from gun shows same thing with my beretta and the S&W... And I do take the handguns To the range every now and then but I just shoot skeet with the rifles until hunting season.

And my dogs are lovely although seen as vicious by the public they are more like couch potatoes I've got a 5 year old daughter so I cant have aggressive pups running around.

Way to go
What do you go hunting? deer, rabbits, some "cougars", lol