PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys want in the next update?

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 08:58 AM
I know MW just had a update and another one is not gonna come for awhile, but that dosent mean we can't tell funzio what the fans want! Ok this is what I wanna see in the next update....

1. A leaderbord!(for pvp,w/l ratio, raids, and income per hour!)

2. More money buildings please funzio!(you could never have enough money)

3. defense for sea buildings!(like seqwins said we need these funzio!)

4. More units!(more that you can buy with money and sliver medals, not just gold funzio!)

5. More pvp loot drop units!(please give us rare items them the ones already in the game)

That's all I came up with, maybe they will do all these and maybe not, who knows. Also if anyone else has other ideas please post them, thanks for reading.

-Gin

Copenhagen
05-29-2012, 09:03 AM
I really like #4 more high A/D in game $$ units. Make building an economy more valuable. Gold and valor units far outweigh any cash units.

#6 - a 9th plane part, secrete doc, nuke, plans, etc.

andymac106
05-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Imma get hate for this but...

A search bar so you can attack/raid/look at other peoples base for any level

hound
05-29-2012, 09:04 AM
6. Allies in Alphabetic order or level order.

7. Ranks of our allies.

8. Double "conformation" for spending gold.

andymac106
05-29-2012, 09:07 AM
6. Allies in alphabetic order or level order.

7. Ranks of our allies.

yes to all of those!

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 09:13 AM

7. Ranks of our allies.

#8 is a really good one! They should add this for anything you buy...

SeqWins
05-29-2012, 09:17 AM
I'd like to see everything mentioned here so far! Weird that I agree with everybody at the same time....

Btw cool thread.

Mackdaddy
05-29-2012, 09:21 AM
A new unit building. Maybe call it special ops. You would be able to buy new units from all four categories under one roof. The units would be competitive stats and most of them bought with in game money. I would also like to see the rank of my allies.

Sia
05-29-2012, 09:24 AM
I want a bank! Where you can borrow with interest gold or cash! Or you can put extra cash in with a minimum fee!

I also want river tiles to beautify the surrounding of the base!

andymac106
05-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Oh and make a 15 million bank account maybe even 20

Aidan
05-29-2012, 09:27 AM
1) search option for allies list

2) better casualty rates for valor and high price units

3) bronson's money building reset to level 1. Cant stand that he's higher than me. This humiliations is unbearable.

4) vault of gold as a gift

éffinergie92
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
A market, to sell the units we don't want.

Poopenshire
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
I second the improved casualty rates for Valor. Its not the meat of my numbers, but man its not fun to deal with the losses. I want better PVP loot commensurate with my level. I am really tired of level 1 loot at my level. they never come to battle anymore.

Aidan
05-29-2012, 09:30 AM
I second the improved casualty rates for Valor. Its not the meat of my numbers, but man its not fun to deal with the losses. I want better PVP loot commensurate with my level. I am really tired of level 1 loot at my level. they never come to battle anymore.

Please second number 3 & 4. Thank you

Carolina Hoosier
05-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Fix the odds of getting spy plans, propellors, plane parts, etc. I got 8 spy plans in the first 13 camo bags & have since gone ZERO FOR OVER 100! That ain't right.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Funzio this is the most important one please! I don't want any flan unit ideas!!! Lmaooo just jokeing flan...

Poopenshire
05-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Please second number 3 & 4. Thank you

Your Honors,

I wish to amend my previous second to include everything Aidan says, plus my own additions.

Crime City Mark
05-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming.

I can tell you that a leaderboard IS on the way.

lanemondo
05-29-2012, 10:50 AM

any idea when we can see the next event?

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 10:59 AM

Mark thank you for posting on my thread, it really shows that you guys are listening to the fans and really care : )

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 11:33 AM
A market, to sell the units we don't want.
Nice try. Search for Maverick's Military Surplus. I've mentioned that at least 10 times since Feb.

Good ideas for everything else, but I haven't seen anything new yet that wasn't mentioned last month. I hope that means maybe some things might be in the works.

I'm all about a simple search function and/or sort in the allies list. I have tons of people who come to me asking to look at their base, but half the time I spend is in finding them in my list.

War Priest
05-29-2012, 11:50 AM
A single page ally list.

hound
05-29-2012, 12:29 PM
A single page ally list.

YES! or one that doesn't reset to the beginning- What a pain in the butt, when weeding out the weak...

manbeast
05-29-2012, 12:30 PM
CORPS OF ENGINEERS BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

plleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !

something to speed up upgrades. thats the one thing that sucks about this game is how long upgrades take at upper lvls

http://i49.tinypic.com/9k2p91.jpg

more info:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31020-Corps-of-Engineers-Boost-Building!!

Fifth Reich
05-29-2012, 12:48 PM
New cash units:
Corvette (a ship smaller than a frigate)
T-90 tank (the tank on the modern war loading screen)
Light carrier (small aircraft carrier)
J-10 fighter
B-1 bomber
F-35
torpedo boat
Ground SAM
Defense buildings:
Trenches
Patrol boats
Machine gun nests
ICDs

Fifth Reich
05-29-2012, 12:49 PM
A single page ally list.Be able to sort allies.

Sia
05-29-2012, 01:07 PM
I want special privileges for seniors at levels above 170! Including gold and refill discounts. Jets with extra oxygen packs and elevators! Tanks with ramps to get in ...

I want added levels after 200 whoever I see at 200 disappears! I don't want to die at that level! .... Please

I want to be able to go back to level X with all my units and come up like Hammer Time! That should be fun.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Funzio please let us build more the one land as well! It's bad enough that we gotta wait up to a week just for one...

Sia
05-29-2012, 01:11 PM
All nations in the game special units

Automaine
05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
http://m1175.photobucket.com/albums/Automaine?newest=1. I would like to see some of these units put into game

manbeast
05-29-2012, 01:24 PM
A single page ally list.

i dont mind the one we have, i just wish it had a "view profile" button instead of a raid button

Arizona
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
I think someone said a market where we can sell units.
My idea is almost the same. Let's call a new unit building the "Scrapyard" or "Inactive Units Facility". Bring in old useless units and Infantry and get some cash in return. At higher levels, players don't need Jungle Helicopters, Battle Tanks, Satellite Trucks, Tree snipers and numerous other units.
Funzio, think how much processor load can be reduced as well as server space, not having to load useless data for each player.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Keep the great ideas coming guys I like all of them...

Guide rain
05-29-2012, 04:13 PM
I would also vote for a confirmation button for gold. I dropped a huge amount this morning completing an expansion because of retapping during a "laggy" period of the game when I thought I missed the initial expansion tile on my first press. Put in a ticket, but haven't heard back...

Poopenshire
05-29-2012, 04:16 PM
I want losses at the top of attack rival screen.

Arizona
05-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Funzio...What I'd like to see is; when I'm in the Units window and I tap on one of the four tabs, Infantry, Ground, Air or Sea, for it to open on the last unit bought. It remembers it's last buy position. No need to scroll through the cheap units.

manbeast
05-29-2012, 04:29 PM
i still think the single biggest thing this game needs is a way to speed up upgrades.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 04:34 PM
I want better chances in events and tournaments!!!

stricker
05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
i still think the single biggest thing this game needs is a way to speed up upgrades.
...i have not problem with that manbeast, just no corp of eng bldg!!! LOL

manbeast
05-29-2012, 04:39 PM
...i have not problem with that manbeast, just no corp of eng bldg!!! LOL

i'm trying to subconsciously brainwash the devs into it. haha

like inception...

so pissed i didnt get the unit that has 20% reduction or the unit that has 30% reduction in cost...

stricker
05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
i'm trying to subconsciously brainwash the devs into it. haha

like inception...

so pissed i didnt get the unit that has 20% reduction or the unit that has 30% reduction in cost...
...lol

we've all tried that for months!!!

maybe we all need to start trying reverse psychology on them so they'll nerf the thing we like!!! HAHAHA ;p

j/k dev gods... don't strike me down w/a lightening bolt!!! lol...

05-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Some suggestions:

1. Reduced expansion cost. Most of them are reasonably priced but to fit in the last buildings, expansion cost becomes absurdly high, 12 mil for me right now.
2. A more logical/appropriate casualty rating. It's only a game but I still find it contradictory when I lose 4 units worth 5.4 mil a pop after a successful attack/raid compared to a single Hum-Vee after I lose a fight. Granted this does not happen often, the fact that it does and can happen is very annoying and to be blunt, quite dumb. I would suggest that on a successful attack/raid, not more than 3 units be lost while an unsuccessful one results in at least twice the casualties caused to the opponent.
3. A way to disband/sell/destroy units
4. Better infantry and ground units. There is no reason to choose China or Germany at the moment thanks to weak units.
5. Confirmation button for not only gold purchase but also skill point distribution.

EatSleepFly
05-29-2012, 05:24 PM

Just FYI. I accidentally refilled my Energy with gold and then contacted Funzio about it. They refunded it back to me the next day. Kind of a hassle, but it works.

05-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Just FYI. I accidentally refilled my Energy with gold and then contacted Funzio about it. They refunded it back to me the next day. Kind of a hassle, but it works.

They should design the game so that such things don't happen in the first place. It isn't that complicated either.

Devin
05-29-2012, 06:51 PM
I have 2 ideas / requests:

1. The ability to set the default zoom you see bases at. I normally like being zoomed out so I can see more.

2. The ability for winners of the events to trade their "10-unit" for prior "10-unit" prizes, at a cost of gold, much like changing nations. I'd recommend 50 gold.

Thanks,
D

SeqWins
05-29-2012, 07:06 PM
1. Water defense building

2. Upgrade time boost building.....

manbeast
05-29-2012, 07:19 PM
love both of yalls number 2's!!!! lol

devin- i made a thread about this after the last crate event. i actually won that one and got the big ugly boat. i'd love to trade it for the boat that offers 30% lower build cost. i think everyone shot down my idea though. but i still think it would be awesome

seq- agree w/ both. i cant believe they still dont have a water def. building. so many people want it. its like the people at funzio have no concept of supply and demand

LAX
05-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Funzio...What I'd like to see is; when I'm in the Units window and I tap on one of the four tabs, Infantry, Ground, Air or Sea, for it to open on the last unit bought. It remembers it's last buy position. No need to scroll through the cheap units.

#? Along those lines, how about organizing the inventory lists from strongest to weakest and first unit can be your suggestion Saigon597.

commandNconquer
05-29-2012, 07:30 PM
i want a building that reduce the cost of units... or a event item or just something that reduce price of units because some of them are really way to much for the stats they give compared to valor units

Devin
05-29-2012, 07:31 PM
love both of yalls number 2's!!!! lol

devin- i made a thread about this after the last crate event. i actually won that one and got the big ugly boat. i'd love to trade it for the boat that offers 30% lower build cost. i think everyone shot down my idea though. but i still think it would be awesome

Yeah, I think it'd be awesome. Way more incentive to play the events hard, and spend some money (perhaps more than once) to match one or more prize units to my goals at the time. I can't believe anyone would shoot down that opportunity!

Mad
05-29-2012, 07:32 PM
1. I would like to be able to upgrade more than one building at a time. Maybe we could be allowed to upgrade two different styles of buildings -- i.e. maybe a money building and a defensive building. Or a money building and a unit building. You could not upgrade two money buildings at the same time or two unit buildings, but only two different styles of buildings.

2. Water defensive buildings as mentioned by others.

3. I would like a gold defensive structure. It would not have the ability to destroy a gold unit (because they are indestructible), but it could randomly select gold units in a attacking force and prevent them from attacking. It would be upgradeable, of course.

4. I really like the idea of an engineer core previously mentioned that reduces the upgrade and build times.

5. I would like to be able to buy with cash -- high defensive units that are the equivalent of gold units.They would be high in defense only, essentially no offense. It would help us free and low paying gold players to hang in with the high buying gold players at the higher levels. I am interested in buying a bit of gold, but am hesitant because I feel it would wasted once I cross into whale territory.

6. I would like a button where I could see how strong my defense and attack scores are when I add or take away allies. I currently have 22 allies, I would like to see what my attack and defensive scores would be if I had 30 allies, as an example.

7. Upgradeable gold units. This would allow people to upgrade the attack or defensive abilities of the gold units they purchased, and maybe even the higher cost cash or valour units. It would involve a separate store where you could purchase additional attack or defensive abilities or your unit or even making it strong against land units or air units etc. You could make it more interesting by specifically buying missiles for more attack, or radar for more defensive abilities, a larger engine etc.

8. When I get attacked/raided and win I gain XP but don't get any battle points. I would like to get a battle point credit when I am attacked/raided and win.

9. How about country versus country competitions. Or some other kind of team events.

PieGuy18
05-29-2012, 07:49 PM
there isn't enough Bonuses for this to be useful yet....But it would be nice if they added a tab under profile to see all the bonuses you have active. (Boost buildings %s and Event Bonus units)

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
don't have time to read everyone's post, so if repeated, sorry.

HERE'S MY INPUT:

#
NAME

DETAILS

Leader Boards

Not only categorized in w/l, income, etc.

(PvP and/or Forums)

Also with filters on levels, # of allies, etc.

Inventory Filter Menu

Somewhere in a CC thread I made a detailed

I have touched base

chart on many options that could be included

on this before in detail

in place of the Loot tab. Works same for MW.

Ally Filter Menu

Alphabetize (A-Z, Z-A), Level (L-H, H-L),

@top of list (Clickable)

Date added (earliest first, latest first), etc.

More Competitions!

PvE tournament, Biggest IPH increase (%)

So many choices!

tournament, PvP (multiple member teams)

GhostShot
05-29-2012, 07:56 PM

7. Ranks of our allies.

or sell. i've sold some well-upgraded buildings while trying to collect from them while sleepy being a slave to the events.

RIP level 5 munitions stockpile. you are missed.

manbeast
05-29-2012, 08:38 PM
mad- i like your suggestions

number 6-
they already have this. kinda.
if you are adding ally requests, look in the top left of the screen and you can see your atk and def scores. when u add an ally it changes.

dreno- i'm sure there will be more competitions. i just hope they are more organized/polished than this last one. cant believe its been 24 hrs and no unit...

CounterSniper
05-29-2012, 08:40 PM
or sell. i've sold some well-upgraded buildings while trying to collect from them while sleepy being a slave to the events.

RIP level 5 munitions stockpile. you are missed.

If you send it a ticket right away to support they will replace the building for you. Not sure if they will if it's been awhile.

GhostShot
05-29-2012, 08:42 PM
If you send it a ticket right away to support they will replace the building for you. Not sure if they will if it's been awhile.
I'll keep that in mind. thanks.

CounterSniper
05-29-2012, 08:43 PM
I'll keep that in mind. thanks.

Sure thing, I've done it more times than I care to admit.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Who ever gave this thread one star please stop hateing! Instead of being a coward and hideing your self behind a poll, man up and post a commit!!! Just saying....

CounterSniper
05-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Who ever gave this thread one star please stop hateing! Instead of being a coward and hideing your self behind a poll, man up and post a commit!!! Just saying....

Showing 4 stars right now.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Showing 4 stars right now.

It was at one star like half a hour ago... It's on though I love my haters!!!

CounterSniper
05-29-2012, 09:20 PM
It was at one star like half a hour ago... It's on though I love my haters!!!

I hear ya! I have more haters than anything else. Apparently small minded people take everything I say and put a negative spin on it cuz of my avatars stern expression. Rather pathetic but that's just the way it is.

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I hear ya! I have more haters than anything else. Apparently small minded people take everything I say and put a negative spin on it cuz of my avatars stern expression. Rather pathetic but that's just the way it is.

Yea bro I know what you mean... I already know who it is but I'm not saying any names... By the way are we allies?

LeBarticus
05-29-2012, 11:03 PM
To be able to see units brought to battle when defending off an attack, and I'd really like to be able to zoom out on my base more such as in kingdom age. (would be a simple update, right?)

Dreno33
05-29-2012, 11:52 PM

i get haters when i stand up fir myself, someone else, or call out ignorance when i see it. haha

CounterSniper
05-30-2012, 12:35 AM
i get haters when i stand up fir myself, someone else, or call out ignorance when i see it. haha

Who's been hating on you? You're loved by pretty much everyone. Even Dravak doesn't hate you, he's just passionate.

Mcdoc
05-30-2012, 03:02 AM
I don't even know how to put stars or rate a thread :(

I like a lot of the ideas already presented here. I'm sure this one has been said in other ways - but I have one that the Devs should really consider as just common sense:

#46 - Just like the stats change on the loot inside the events when you pass certain levels - the PvP loot should also go up as you pass certain levels - i.e.:

Levels 1 through 20 get all the crap we already get - Tree Snipers / Jungle Choppers / Oil Battleships.

Levels 21 through 50 get the enticing loot we had for 4 short days - Predator Subs / Iron Wing / etc

Levels 51 through 99 get loot that has stats that compare to uncommon crate items

Levels 100 & above - impress us with your creativity :)

If you updated these PvP loots - you would already see a huge increase in PvP battles and cut the casualty rate whining by 75% as it would give us a motivation to rotate out our stock for better unit density :)

Oh yeah - one last caveat - none of the New PvP loot would be lost in battle until ALL of the lower level PvP loots was already "killed in battle" :)

Jhoemel
05-30-2012, 03:15 AM
I don't even know how to put stars or rate a thread :(

I like a lot of the ideas already presented here. I'm sure this one has been said in other ways - but I have one that the Devs should really consider as just common sense:

#46 - Just like the stats change on the loot inside the events when you pass certain levels - the PvP loot should also go up as you pass certain levels - i.e.:

Levels 1 through 20 get all the crap we already get - Tree Snipers / Jungle Choppers / Oil Battleships.

Levels 21 through 50 get the enticing loot we had for 4 short days - Predator Subs / Iron Wing / etc

Levels 51 through 99 get loot that has stats that compare to uncommon crate items

Levels 100 & above - impress us with your creativity :)

If you updated these PvP loots - you would already see a huge increase in PvP battles and cut the casualty rate whining by 75% as it would give us a motivation to rotate out our stock for better unit density :)

Oh yeah - one last caveat - none of the New PvP loot would be lost in battle until ALL of the lower level PvP loots was already "killed in battle" :)

Awesome idea mcdoc, i hope cc mark read these and implement this changes, i wanna see the new pictures of units too, a lot guys say that its better than before

Hassleham
05-30-2012, 05:16 AM
i want losses at the top of attack rival screen.

yesssssssss

Arizona
05-30-2012, 05:20 AM

I like these ideas. Anything that encourages players to play and whine less.

Khimsoo
05-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Oh and make a 15 million bank account maybe even 20

20mil is not enough also. Nano upgrades are crazy...

moneybags
05-30-2012, 05:30 AM
Has anyone ever played WORLD WAR by storm 8??? It came out like last year or maybe earlier. I think it was like baby version of this. Obviously this is way better!!

Khimsoo
05-30-2012, 06:13 AM
I would like to be able to sell some of my units. Especially those meat tanks that were not brought to battle anymore. Can also sell some high cost units for upgrades. :)

manbeast
05-30-2012, 08:31 AM
idk if it has been said yet, but how about better PVP loot

this is really needed at the higher lvls. most of the loot just plain sucks. for instance the BEST navy pvp loot is the oil aircraft carrier. 3 atk 5 def. wow really? havent been using those since January.

Aidan
05-30-2012, 08:35 AM
idk if it has been said yet, but how about better PVP loot

this is really needed at the higher lvls. most of the loot just plain sucks. for instance the BEST navy pvp loot is the oil aircraft carrier. 3 atk 5 def. wow really? havent been using those since January.

Not sure why you havent got it. But the best Pvp loot i got is predator sub 26/14.

manbeast
05-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Not sure why you havent got it. But the best Pvp loot i got is predator sub 26/14.

is it extemely rare or do you get them often? the absolute best pvp loot i've got is heavy bomber 9/7

Aidan
05-30-2012, 08:42 AM
is it extemely rare or do you get them often? the absolute best pvp loot i've got is heavy bomber 9/7

Not many. Only 13. Best if i PM you.

CAPT.GIN
05-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Not many. Only 13. Best if i PM you.

Hay aidan is this a dumdum thread? Lol

Aidan
05-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Hay aidan is this a dumdum thread? Lol

No. This 1 is not. I like this 1. Check your pm

marebear
05-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Gold confirm button. - Water defense buildings - Page tabs for ally list so I know which page to jump to since a delete goes back to the beginning. - Ability to float buildings while rearranging my base. - Whole view of units being brought to battle when attacking/ raiding. Maybe I'm missing something but how do I know what to buy next if I can't see the lowest units on my list. --- I know many of these are already mentioned but confirming many people want these changes.

boardgames rule
05-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Yea how come you get predator subs and we dont. Send me a pm.

Poopenshire
05-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I am level 93 and get no such thing.

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:44 AM
I second the gold confirm button. (or third... Fourth.. Etc lol)

Letsgoravens
05-30-2012, 03:10 PM
They really should have a confirm step on that sell button when you open any building.
A couple of times on my iPad I have accedently hit the sell button

CAPT.GIN
05-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Funzio this is what you guys should do to!!! Bombs! TNT's! Nukes! And more explosives!!! You can't have a war without these things!!!

SeqWins
05-30-2012, 03:40 PM
You can't have a war without heavy equipment either!!! Here's some cool gear for the War Factory...How about a D9 or a D12 Dozer? A front End Loader and Excavator a Backhoe a Combat ACE!! How about a Minis? Or a Sc****r? A CRANE!!!!! Needed

Why is Scrap3r blocked? lol is that a bad word?

Flipmode
05-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Agree on appropriate levels of PvP loot.

I think the bank levels are already very high. At level 91 I almost never catch a target with unbanked cash. Maybe bring in a 1% take on banked cash. Anything to make PvP feel like a worthwhile consideration in its own right, rather than just a means of converting cash into valour.

Gold spend confirmation, definitely. (Free player but got 10 free gold from ranking up... Not used to it and immediately lost it on refilling energy...)

A less cynical prize event. First 8-9 are easy, last is virtually impossible by comparison. Make the first 8-9 harder, make the last one a fair chance.

rrnj6890
05-30-2012, 04:33 PM
yes to all of those!
Your inventory in strenght order.

manbeast
05-30-2012, 10:20 PM
You can't have a war without heavy equipment either!!! Here's some cool gear for the War Factory...How about a D9 or a D12 Dozer? A front End Loader and Excavator a Backhoe a Combat ACE!! How about a Minis? Or a Sc****r? A CRANE!!!!! Needed

Why is Scrap3r blocked? lol is that a bad word?

they block the word rap3

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Haha rap3 is bad. I've noticed that while trying to say sc****

manbeast
05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
i'm so excited for the next update. if they include any of the stuff in this thread i'll give them mad props.

but, the history they have ignoring us doesnt give me much hope

Jhoemel
05-31-2012, 07:20 AM

hey aidan still getting predator subs, pm me too dude

CAPT.GIN
06-01-2012, 10:01 AM
I had a predator sub but then it died!!! I want one again so bad...

06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Valor and battle points for every attack/raid defended successfully.

Lt. Falcon
06-01-2012, 01:19 PM
A Hybrid Unit Building for units like a S.H.E.I.L.D Helicarrier (Air-Sea), Amphibious Tank (Land-Sea), Robotic Exoskeleton (Infantry-Ground) would be cool. Unlocked at lvl 60 or 10 levels higher than the last unlocked advanced unit building.

A Special Ops / War Room Boost building to increase unit attack would be cool.

Also, make additional units to fill in the gaps (lvl 4,5 & 7) of the Advanced Airbase upgrades, the (lvl 4 & 7) of the Dry Docks, (lvl 5) of the Elite Training Fac. and (lvl 7) of the Robotics Facility.

I liked the ideas of a Corps of Engineers building to reduce construction time and the supply depot, armory, etc (1hr and below output buildings) money collector. I have seen this idea before and saw the critcisms with it. I think it would be a great, however the money man would ONLY collect the money and not vault it so rivals could essentially come in and attack you to get unvaulted cash collected making for more profitible attacks. It essentially would be great for upper lvl players who have stated attacks haven't been profitible. Besides, who actually raids the 1hr and below money buildings anyway?

Lt. Falcon
06-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Valor and battle points for every attack/raid defended successfully.

Why? You didn't take risk in the matter. Defending your base is the objective of the game, you shouldn't get rewarded for something you are supposed to do. I would have to disagree with this idea.

Monkeh
06-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Funzio please let us build more the one land as well! It's bad enough that we gotta wait up to a week just for one...

I thought about this earlier, would be nice if you could drag and select the area of land you wish to develop, kind of like old school Sim City, some of the items I wish were more fast pace however.

1. See above

2. Cash for gold exchange. Like 100,000 dollars per bar or something like that.

3. Increase vault size by user defined increments. Its going to take weeks to get my vault size past 500k.

4. My final suggestion would require some serious work but I used to play a game called Dark Galaxy about 10 years ago which is a turn based game. I think it would be awesome if you incorperated their alliance setup into this game. Users could organize attacks on larger opponents putting their Armies away from their base and have quicker routes to alliance members for defenses. This really helps seperate the active from inactive players.

g8rlawyer
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
A "fast switch" between MW, CC and KA. My kids play Pocket Potions/Sweet Shop and Dream Dresses, and they have a one tap button in game that allows them to switch among those three games quickly.

More than 25 ally visits -- if someone wants to go visiting a boatload of allies, let them collect the $1,000 from all of them.

More money buildings

A boost building that makes money buildings pay out more

A boost building that reduces upgrade and construction times

A sea based defense building

More money units to offset the recently added valor units (particularly high end units in the $500,000 - $10,000,000 range)

gold units for sale in the store with features like those won in the events

More info about rivals in the rivals list (Att/Def stats, for example...amount of unprotected cash would be awfully nice too).

A boost building that would speed up the rate at which money buildings paid out (i.e., instead of 24 hours for an oil rig, it could become 23 or 22 hours...and so on)

less expensive expansions, so that i have more room to put decorations...right now, my base is filled with buildings. at $14,000,000 for an expansion, it's just not economically feasible to add space to decorate

a boost building opposite of the composites factory that improves attack

a boost building that makes stamina recover faster

a boost building that makes energy recover faster

g8rlawyer
06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
A "confirm" button for selling a building, speeding up an upgrade, or anything where gold is being spent would be helpful -- I have accidentally bumped a button spending gold when I didn't intend to.

g8rlawyer
06-01-2012, 11:46 PM
A building that pays 1, 2, 3 . . . gold per day

Angirl
06-02-2012, 01:10 AM
A smaller vault and more expensive money buildings or upgrades, PVP is near enough dead and this was really the only thing that is exciting in the game, as you gain levels PVP has pretty much gone out of the window.

g8rlawyer
06-02-2012, 05:49 AM
How about an ongoing benefit to being active in multiple funzio games?

Tai
06-02-2012, 06:25 AM
I personally think adding a leaderboard would be the biggest benefit for both the players as Funzio.
It adds a more competetive aspect to the game without having to make timely events. People like to be seen on the leaderboard, it's satisfying and it gives a 'powerfull' feeling to be seen by others.
This would be the pro for the players.
For Funzio this could be more income in in-app purchases as the players would be more tempted to buy stuff to reach the top.

Something I'd like to have is the inventory button in the first pop-up instead of going to your profile. I think this is quite an important tab. The units-button could easily be placed in the store-tab and replace the expansion-button. Therefor putting the inventory where the units button originally was. Sorry if it's an odd explanation.
Something small, but I think it might be a better decission.

Another small thing would be to show the players' ranking in the players profile.

Last but not least and on a side note: Hi everybody ! New to this forums (playing MW well over 5 months though).

Flipmode
06-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Some of these ideas seem to be more about creating the 'awesomest' base and army without consideration for the challenge if the game.

Definitely 'No' to seeing unvaulted cash or any method of transferring game money into gold.

I'm a free player, just don't think it would be good for the game.

deiter
06-02-2012, 07:48 AM
How about the ability to view/visit/delete allies and not have to keep rescrolling through all of them at 50 at a time. This becomes a real pain once you get past 200 or so because everytime you delete an ally you have to go through all of them again to get where you were.

dave4444
06-02-2012, 10:45 AM
My top wish list... Most of these shouldn't be hard!

1) Resume app from where left off after putting app in background!

2) Rotate view of base by 90/180/270 degrees

3) Top down view of base when moving buildings/decorations

4) Configurable push notifications: money needing collection, construction complete, upgrade complete, max energy or max stamina reached, etc...

5) Higher vault limit (10M just isn't enough)

6) Sell units just like you can sell buildings

7) Show all units (not just top 45) in attack results

8) How about some indestructible valor units?

9) View rival profile button on the rivals screen (instead of having to visit rival and then view profile)

10) Display rival's alliance defense value on rivals screen (instead of having to view their profile to get this)

11) Configurable hold back units from attack or defense

12) Secondary market to trade units with other players for cash/gold with ask/bid costs

13) Sortable unit displays: by attack, defense, type (cash, gold, valor, loot)

14) In Profile -> Inventory, allow me to click each unit to determine casualty rate, type, strength, or to buy more

15) Confirmation button when spending gold

16) A gold mine building, you know that produces gold even at a very slow rate.

bobcnn
06-02-2012, 06:44 PM
lower casualty rate for pvp

manbeast
06-02-2012, 10:10 PM
14) In Profile -> Inventory, allow me to click each unit to determine casualty rate, type, strength, or to buy more

would be nice if it would show the REAL casualty rate. a percentage instead of a freaking low/med/high

yes! i'd love for it to go back to how it was during the pvp tourny

Jhoemel
06-03-2012, 12:35 AM

yeah, the high casualty have killed pvp in my strategy at this time

Aidan
06-06-2012, 03:52 AM

Well what do you know. Last week i posted this and PMd few people about it and now i no longer receive the loots. &@#%$!!! Next time i will shut my dam mouth! Lesson learnt

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2012, 07:52 AM
More indestructible money units...

Letsgoravens
06-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Funzio listened, they just put in a confirm after you hit sell for any building.
Thank you Funzio

Gritix
06-06-2012, 07:10 PM
1. Leaderboards
2. Less deaths for are units
3. Faster upgrade time
4. Attack player that are greater than you but not lower than you for fairness
5. Some units should be cheaper since they die so fast like the seals, Stryker exc.
6. Everytime you rank up you should at least get ONE gold that would be cool....

stricker
06-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Funzio listened, they just put in a confirm after you hit sell for any building.
Thank you Funzio
hmmmm... my mw app has always had a confirmation screen for selling bldgs

what we need is a confirmation on gold purchases.

siL
06-07-2012, 01:41 AM
my app have a confirmation screen for gold purchases (I have to enter my Applestore password for it)
did you meant in game gold purchases or when you want to buy unit/building with gold??

g8rlawyer
06-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I want a "summary" type of page that shows me when the next upgrade will finish, when the next expansion will be done, when then next payouts from buildings will occur, etc.

Also, when I have a building in mid upgrade, I should be able to tap another building and tap 'upgrade' to see how much the upgrade will cost, how long it will take, and what the result of upgrade will be. Instead, when I do that now, I get three different versions of a message saying that I can't upgrade now.

FromAfar
06-08-2012, 09:00 PM
i am thinking an order-of-battle screen, that would show the units that would be included in the next attach.

this would show you your in-depth defense / attach strength

the ability to sort units by attack / defense strength when you view your inventory.

this applied to the enemy too when you look at their inventory. i havent noticed any logic behind the current display.

when the enemy looses a unit in combat, something that show you that too, not just what you lost.. so you don't have to hit the battle result button. currently it shows a red text indication about -1 apache or something like that pops up on the screen. show some other bright color for the other guy. i want to know what i kill.

when someone hits you, and you see the results on the review screen, show if they lost any units in the attack. this will tell you if your defenses did any good. you'll know what you may have build up.

PUT A REJECT BUTTON on the you have a grunt screen, and change the word CONGRATULATIONS to "we stuck you with a grunt"

FromAfar
06-08-2012, 09:03 PM
I am thinking the funzio reply would be something like this: ;)

1. Leaderboards - will check into it
2. Less deaths for are units - BUY GOLD UNITS
3. Faster upgrade time- BUY GOLD UNITS
4. Attack player that are greater than you but not lower than you for fairness- BUY GOLD UNITS
5. Some units should be cheaper since they die so fast like the seals, Stryker exc.- BUY GOLD UNITS
6. Everytime you rank up you should at least get ONE gold that would be cool....- BUY GOLD

give or take a little...

Mad
06-08-2012, 09:08 PM
One thing I would like to see included is the ability for players to launch guerilla attacks on other players who have a much higher defense stats than your attack stats. This would include players dozens of levels up and with way more allies. This would allow people to even attack heavy gold spenders with a chance of success.

You would have to buy special units for the guerrilla attack (with cash of course). There would need to be an additional button designated guerilla attack, in addition to raid and attack. The reward would be less than those of raids and full attacks. The guerilla attack would be similar to Raid in that you could only attack buildings.

If a guerilla raided a money building they would get money. If they raided a unit building they would get units off that player. The defending player would have to buy defenses/units to fight off the guerilla attacks. In exchange for being able to gain units from the defending team, the guerilla attacker would risk having his guerrila players taken captive by the defending team literally losing his gueriila attackers to the defending player.

When using the guerilla button you would be taken to the rival list for the whole board. A person at level 37 could literally launch a guerilla attack against someone in whale territory.

The only caveat I would give is the defending player would not be able to launch a counter attack against the lower level player. Like in the real world the guerilla bases are hidden.

You could also use the guerilla button to explore bases at higher levels. If you didn't have the right units you would not be able to launch an attack, but you could still explore. There would also be different grades of guerilla attack units which would increase your chance of success.

I could even see a special unit building being created to house the guerilla units. The more you upgrade the building the better guerrila units you can acquire.

FromAfar
06-08-2012, 09:15 PM
kinda interesting. with one caviat. if you attach WHILE THEY ARE ACTIVE they can blast you back and raid your vault.

lets say they have a 10 minute response time after the attack to hit back. that would be guerilla. hit them while they are looking, they smash you. hit them where they aint, now your on to something.

One thing I would like to see included is the ability for players to make guerilla attacks on other players who have a much higher defense stats than your attack stats. This would include players dozens of levels up and with way more allies. This would allow people to even attack heavy gold spenders with a chance of success.

You would have to buy special units for the guerrilla attack (with cash of course). There would need to be an additional button designated guerilla attack, in addition to raid and attack The reward would be less than those of the raids and full attacks. The guerilla attack would be similar to Raid in that you could only attack buildings.

If a guerilla raided a money building they would get money. If they raided a unit building they would get units off that player. The defending player would have to buy defenses/units to fight off the guerilla attacks. In exchange for being able to gain units from the defending team, the guerilla attacker would risk having his guerrila players taken captive by the defending team literally losing his gueriila attackers to the defending player.

When using the guerilla button you would be taken to the rival list for the whole board. A person at level 37 could literally launch a guerilla attack against someone in whale territory.

The only caveat I would give is the defending player would not be able to launch a counter attack against the lower level player. Like in the real world the guerilla bases are hidden.

You could also use the guerilla button to explore bases at higher levels. If you didn't have the right units you would not be able to launch an attack, but you could still explore. There would also be different grades of guerilla attack units which would increase your chance of success.

Mad
06-08-2012, 09:23 PM
kinda interesting. with one caviat. if you attach WHILE THEY ARE ACTIVE they can blast you back and raid your vault.

lets say they have a 10 minute response time after the attack to hit back. that would be guerilla. hit them while they are looking, they smash you. hit them where they aint, now your on to something.

Giving the defending player a ten minute window to attack would certainly add some risk. Make it very interesting. Good idea. Increasing the risk, would allow the developers to increase the potential windfall for the guerrila attack.

I know this is all pie in the sky, but maybe you could give the guerrilla player the option of choosing how much time he gives the defending player to launch a counter attack. The more time the guerrilla attacker gives the greater potential reward he can receive in his guerrila attack.

The Guys in whale territory might even like this type of addition.

JohnnyR
06-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Guerilla attack idea is brilliant.

Add in some minivault buildings that'll store 2.5 mill, unlimited amount of them. Make them inpenetrable for 10 hits, and upon hitting the number, money pours out. Allow them to be upgraded, each upgrade raises the number of hits required to open the vault. A nice target for guerillas and a way to save money that is semi-protected.

Automaine
06-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I would like to see some new outfits for our avatar. And some animation of gold items when I attack and raid and some animation on the base, like satellite rotating around a truck moving or a ship in the sea, different back grounds for the base, snow , jungle , something other than a dry landscape. Just some ideas.

jdanson
06-09-2012, 12:12 PM
1) the ability to use in game cash to purchase gold.
2) a better way to sort allies to easily find them.
3) if being attacked, the ability to actually see what units the attacking force lost during the fight.
4) equalization of units lost during raids and fights against opponents with a weaker fighting force. (for example, if i'm a 20k attack fighting against a 3k defense & I lose a sh, and sf, the weaker unit shouldn't only lose a scout or nothing at all)

that's what I'd like to see in the next update

Oh, and last but not least.....a boost building that produces gold. Call it a gold mine.

U01ija4
06-28-2012, 12:38 AM
like crime city and kingdom of age, i want to see more income buildings with less time to collect. More buildings in MW with hour collection rates please.

Lt. Falcon
06-28-2012, 08:20 AM
A new unit building. Maybe call it special ops. You would be able to buy new units from all four categories under one roof. The units would be competitive stats and most of them bought with in game money. I would also like to see the rank of my allies.

I've said this before a "Hybrid" unit building for a Robotic Exo-skeleton (infantry-ground), Amphibious Assualt Tank (land-sea), and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-Carrier (Air-Sea) would be nice.

Maybe a couple of boost buildings like a"War-Room" to increase attack and "Army Core of Engineers" building to increase upgrade times would be cool.

I do agree MW needs some some sort of sea defense buildings like a "Floating Fortress" or an "Underwater Mine Field" and some more cash units and not just the "hybrid" units I just described.

magepker
06-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Again, ability to sell items, ability to reset stats, able to put rivals onto a hitlist with a sort of bounty where anyone can attack that person and get the bounty.

manbeast
06-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Guerilla attack idea is brilliant.

Add in some minivault buildings that'll store 2.5 mill, unlimited amount of them. Make them inpenetrable for 10 hits, and upon hitting the number, money pours out. Allow them to be upgraded, each upgrade raises the number of hits required to open the vault. A nice target for guerillas and a way to save money that is semi-protected.

that would a be dream come true for low cas. glitchers.

Baraka
06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
I know it must off been said a million times. But they need to sort out casualty rates. Valor units need to be indestructible. Plus they need to sort out glitchers

Jcotter
07-02-2012, 08:57 AM
I would like to see the inventory screen work like the top 45 units used in the battle results screen. I would like to be able to see what units are strong against what, and which ones are indestructible or not. Make the units so you can click on them.

I would also like to have a way to export a picture of my base without having to take screen shots, crop them, then piece them all together. My base is huge and as much as I'd like to see it all together, to be honest I can't be bothered. If it's not feasible to have this feature added in app... maybe have a web app/page where you can enter your ID and have pictures of your base exported.

Overall I really enjoy the game. Thanks for the great customer service and support.

Fifth Reich
07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
I would like to see MORE CASH UNITS.MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS

Copenhagen
07-02-2012, 04:56 PM
I would like to see MORE CASH UNITS.MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS MORE CASH UNITS

At the risk of completing the following mission, I must say that I agree with you on this one Fitft Reich.

http://i49.tinypic.com/23l06z4.png