PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Black Dragon

PreDFalcon
05-29-2012, 08:41 AM
k its over there is the winners list? and where the plane?

CAPT.GIN
05-29-2012, 08:45 AM
There probably going over the winners list now... Don't worry you'll get, just give them some time... An congrulations.

spectra
05-29-2012, 08:47 AM
k its over there is the winners list? and where the plane?

They just finished putting it together and are gona take it for a flight test, before delivering it to the winners,
they want to make sure no one has a flight accident, lol

Cheers

SeqWins
05-29-2012, 08:47 AM
They just finished putting it together and are gona take it for a flight test, before delivering it to the winners,
they want to make sure no one has a flight accident, lol

Cheers

hahahahahah YES! That's what I'm talking about

PreDFalcon
05-29-2012, 09:10 AM
wwll they are late for delivery so we should get 2

War Priest
05-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Where are my limited editions! :mad:

spectra
05-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Where are my limited editions! :mad:

Dear WP,
we apologize for the inconvenience of not providing new toys for you, unfortunately, we are way over our heads producing 500 Black Dragons for the tournament winners, as soon as that order is completed, we will start again production of some fine LEs for you to enjoy, in the mean time, you could still check some of our old and yet nice units, you might want to buy more of them and you won’t have to carry so much weight on you, all those gold bars are bad for your back
Sincerely
Management :p

War Priest
05-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Haha, nice spectra!

Too bad for management that I only buy one of each gold unit besides crate loot. Haha, once I even bought extras during my "crisis" moment and then emailed Funzio to remove the extras the next day. :rolleyes:

spectra
05-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Haha, nice spectra!

Too bad for management that I only buy one of each gold unit besides crate loot. Haha, once I even bought extras during my "crisis" moment and then emailed Funzio to remove the extras the next day. :rolleyes:

I know, I remember, that's is why of the message, you might be at the brink of yet another crisis due to the "stress" building for not getting new LEs plus waiting for the darn Black Dragon, lol
Still you should had make an exception with the counter spy, hahaha :o

Ryans67
05-29-2012, 10:30 AM
It's manufactured by Boeing, so it's going to be a few years. :D

War Priest
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM
I know, I remember, that's is why of the message, you might be at the brink of yet another crisis due to the "stress" building for not getting new LEs plus waiting for the darn Black Dragon, lol
Still you should had make an exception with the counter spy, hahaha :o

Haha, no there will be more female fighters. An exception for me would be the Fighting Irish. I only did get 1 But should have got more...

That week I did get both the IRA and Fighting Irish though.

Blackstone
05-29-2012, 11:08 AM
WP - They never did get a green boat for you :)

Fifth Reich
05-29-2012, 01:24 PM
It's manufactured by Boeing, so it's going to be a few years. :D They are still designing the air frame of the concept and it will be ready in about 8 years. Unit cost: 170 million

Arj
05-30-2012, 10:39 AM
CCMark updated that we should get our unit by the end of today in the sticky thread, thourght id bump this to since the sticky doesnt bump.
So like ~7hours left:D cant wait!