PDA

View Full Version : Yamamma dont play that....

Yamamma1
05-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Heeeeelp! I have been threatened by the Lion King Family!!! Isnt this a game I mean someone really tried to bang on me. Sounds like they need to get a life. Look Simba or Koriko, whatever your name is, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! Stay in my lane??? This IS my lane....holla

sexkitteh
05-29-2012, 08:18 AM
W T F

This is the weirdest post I've seen in a long time...

QPR
05-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Welcome back Hatter........

Now can the mods kindly despatch this pratt

Yamamma1
05-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok let me write this again but in english this time. Some guy named Koriko, who I have never robbed or attacked, left a mssg for me on the game. It said "Yamamma or however u say your name. Find another plate to eat off of. You had your fun. Youre on BLF Court now. Black Lion Family!"
My reply was "This is a game...and I am Yamamma!"
In turn, he replied "You dont want to go there, and I'm not going back & forth with you. Check my stats. Stay in your lane....Or, let your ego get u boxed in. Black Lion Family!"

Im sooooo scared.....RIGHT! Now go back and read my first post and it should make sense.

joaquim
05-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Ok let me write this again but in english this time. Some guy who I have never robbed or attacked left a mssg for me on the game. It said "Yamamma or however u say your name. Find another plate to eat off of. You had your fun. Youre on BLF Court now. Black Lion Family!"
In turn, he replied "You dont want to go there, and I'm not going back & forth with you. Check my stats. Stay in your lane....Or, let your ego get u boxed in. Black Lion Family!"

Im sooooo scared.....RIGHT! Now go back and read my first post and it should make sense.

How does this scare you? It's not like their gonna kill you. They're just gonna rob you in the game. Nothing to be scared of.

Yamamma1
05-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Joaquim
Didnt u see I said "Im soooo scared.....RIGHT" Please its hilarious to me, Im clownin

joaquim
05-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Joaquim
Didnt u see I said "Im soooo scared.....RIGHT" Please its hilarious to me, Im clownin

Oops sorry didn't see the RIGHT there. Must've skiped over the word.

QPR
05-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Ok let me write this again but in english this time. Some guy named Koriko, who I have never robbed or attacked, left a mssg for me on the game. It said "Yamamma or however u say your name. Find another plate to eat off of. You had your fun. Youre on BLF Court now. Black Lion Family!"

What the hell does black lion family mean lol !!

BOS
05-29-2012, 12:10 PM
What the hell does black lion family mean lol !!

Isn't that a panther?? Some people are soo confusing, lol

QPR
05-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Isn't that a panther?? Some people are soo confusing, lol

Yeh its a little odd to say the least. No doubt the comment has some sort of racist undertone contained within it.

Apologies to the op for mixing you up with hatter

Yamamma1
05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
LOL Apparently Koriko thinks Crime City is a real city full of crime.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yamamma1
05-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Apologies to the op for mixing you up with hatter

Umm excuse my ignorance but what is the op and who is hatter???

QPR
05-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Umm excuse my ignorance but what is the op and who is hatter???

You are the op "original poster"