PDA

View Full Version : Funzio why are you always increasing the prices of crates !!??

Behzat
05-29-2012, 04:27 AM
i rlly cant understand it can you give us a logical answer pls??? İ cant remember the first price but you told we organized it wrong and increased the crates prices before someone bought it.We said ok we can understand it.You made it 50 gold each and now you change it again.Now it is 60 gold per crate and 175 gold for 3 crates.

Rlly can u give us logical answer why are you increasing prices??!!i think You start to be a serious robber and you always want something for yourself and you dont care about making us happy.i just want an answer from the staff why are you increasing the price you fixed before??!!Am i missing something or is it hunger for more money??

Ps:im sure this thread wont be answered officially and we will discuss this matter between us but i still want to write this to share my feelings and want to ask this otherwise Funzio will continue robbing us if we stay silent.Non gold buyers wont care this ofc but im sure other gold buyers arent happy about this.

SevenO9
05-29-2012, 04:31 AM
,___,
{o,O}
|)``)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Behzat
05-29-2012, 04:37 AM
how smart reply.Are you someone who can give official answer?No it looks like u are a new boy

Sav Clarke
05-29-2012, 04:40 AM
lol

Behzat - if demand if high, prices go up for pretty much everything in general, so why should this be any different. Obviously Funzio are selling a lot of crates so they have put the prices up.

Behzat
05-29-2012, 04:46 AM
lol

Behzat - if demand if high, prices go up for pretty much everything in general, so why should this be any different. Obviously Funzio are selling a lot of crates so they have put the prices up.

Yes true and thx for the logical answer but do you think this is right?i mean increasing the price for the second time?my opinion if u decided on a price stick to it and make some other stuff and sell them for higher price.if you were a gold buyer would you be happy about Funzios decisions?i dont think anyone will be happy to pay more for the same crates thats why i asked this.

Mikecore
05-29-2012, 04:49 AM
"Upgrade" tap joy to level 5....And crates will become cheaper...lol

Sav Clarke
05-29-2012, 04:50 AM
Nobody likes prices going up but unfortunately, that is the world we live in. Funzio is a company and has to make money - so from there point of view it is logical to raise the prices of the crates if they are selling well. Only way to get them dropped is if everyone stops buying them which I can't see happening.

Munch on it
05-29-2012, 05:01 AM
Man a lot of people come on here to have a cry. I'm new here but from what ive read so far about 70% of people are just here to whinge.

tony187
05-29-2012, 05:05 AM
some reason crime city mark is never around to answer these questions.

Behzat
05-29-2012, 05:08 AM
At least they can stick to their price.Yes you are completely right but as a customer i wanted to share my feelings and to tell im not happy of this.You know big companies must care about customer feelings too :) i just love the game but always unhappy of the management and thats why i cant control myself and write here.Normally i dont write too much i just read peoples comments thats all.Sav Clarke thank you for your logical answer at least its good to see someone is still good and smart enough to answer and discuss normally.

Ps:Munch on it i know im whining but what can i do more to show my dissapointness?Tony you are right i dont have any Hope for an official answer but i know they can read at least i could give my message by this way.

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 07:16 AM
It must mean the people outside of the forum in general are either ignorant to the change or simply making the necessary adjustment to purchase the items.

Is it right? Ehhhhhhhhhhiiiiiidunno...They say only the things you love can truly hurt you, so maybe we love this game too much...

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 07:20 AM
They probably can't do anything to completely fix cheating, which is understandable...so they need to make more profit on the things they can and off of the people they can. Compensation...? I don't know, just spit balling.

BeniBugatti
05-29-2012, 07:39 AM
I have played several massive online games and this is the first one that does not have significant item inflation. By that I mean that item stats generally get better as time goes on in online games.

Crime City, if anything trends towards the opposite. That is to say, if you started this game early than you have had access to cheaper and better items than if you have started this game later.

This is a very strange marketing strategy if it is funzio's intention to attract new players to the game.

BeniBugatti
05-29-2012, 07:43 AM
They probably can't do anything to completely fix cheating, which is understandable...

I almost fell off my chair when I read this. If they wanted to, they sure could do something about it... it is just not a high priority.

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 07:46 AM
I almost fell off my chair when I read this. If they wanted to, they sure could do something about it... it is just not a high priority.

But... stuff and things... I mean, don't make me do things. Can I has more money please?

jaywalker
05-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Funzio why are you always increasing the prices of crates !!??

If you count the one time they misspriced the crates by mistake, they have only increased the price 2 times?

As mentioned before, it is all about supply and demand. Maybe they sell less to the forum users, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the overall sale is down by too much. Some people may even harvest crates, fearing that they might be facing an even higher price is the future. If you count the gold spent on crates, it might be higher even though the sales might be lower.

They don't need to give you a reason for anything, they can do whatever they want. You, as a customer, have the same right. You can stop buying gold and/ or crates.

Behzat
05-29-2012, 11:48 AM
i rlly cant understand it can you give us a logical answer pls??? İ cant remember the first price but you told we organized it wrong and increased the crates prices before someone bought it.We said ok we can understand it.You made it 50 gold each and now you change it again.Now it is 60 gold per crate and 175 gold for 3 crates.

Rlly can u give us logical answer why are you increasing prices??!!i think You start to be a serious robber and you always want something for yourself and you dont care about making us happy.i just want an answer from the staff why are you increasing the price you fixed before??!!Am i missing something or is it hunger for more money??

Ps:im sure this thread wont be answered officially and we will discuss this matter between us but i still want to write this to share my feelings and want to ask this otherwise Funzio will continue robbing us if we stay silent.Non gold buyers wont care this ofc but im sure other gold buyers arent happy about this.

If you count the one time they misspriced the crates by mistake, they have only increased the price 2 times?

As mentioned before, it is all about supply and demand. Maybe they sell less to the forum users, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the overall sale is down by too much. Some people may even harvest crates, fearing that they might be facing an even higher price is the future. If you count the gold spent on crates, it might be higher even though the sales might be lower.

They don't need to give you a reason for anything, they can do whatever they want. You, as a customer, have the same right. You can stop buying gold and/ or crates.

Yeah i agree in some points all of the answers But jaywalker even you are right in some points i cant agree you in some points too.Yes you are right if i get mad i can stop buying even i can quit the game but as a company they have to care my toughts,as a customer sometimes they must answer us and care our toughts.As a customer we make Funzio live and we let them earn money so my friend we have every right to ask or to tell what we dont like.if you were a setious buyer im sure you wouldnt like this too and you wouldnt be happy of this.i love this game thats why i spend money sometimes serious amounts but after the last price increase i rlly got angry and dissapointed.Maybe its my fault to take a game serious that much and spend so much money but i love this game thats why im buying.But i have to think about my money too thats why im complaining.

Ps:increasing the price to work on cheaters is not logical bro.Because if there are cheaters on this game it is their fault and they cant take our money to finish their faults.They must do it without any expectations from us because its their duty bro.

Dravak
05-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Behat you are not the only one ,
1 a simple look those crates was too good , or
2 look we are trying to create beter crates items , so we need to increase the price .
3 one or another PR stunt communication .

Is all was required for the majority of the customers , this is the problem with those crates prices .
It was lack of communication , lack of customer representatives , pure double greed .
That causes most in game as well as on forum to go on goldstrike !

So basically Funzio pulled out the pvp event , which was seriously player controlled ,
And did there daily updates and representation , that we needed , that persuaded most to again purchase gold at a discount price .

But yeah they are still not representing us well enough . especially in the cheaters department !
Now sadly your view on this is valid , but they are in takeover situation that is very complex ...
Especially with the top or former top , having sudden issues , but taking it out on loyal customers .
Wasn't a way to go !

Max Power
05-29-2012, 12:24 PM
This has already been discussed at length, but it seems people still want to start new threads on it.

It's simple, they raise prices until their buys go down enough that they are going backwards by raising prices.

If raising prices nets the same sales, brilliant, keep doing it until there is some backwards movement.

If raising prices nets fewer purchases but still profit increases, they are getting close to the sweet spot. Slow down on increases.

If raising prices nets fewer sales and reduced profit, they went a little bit too far. Knock the price back a tick and there is the sweet spot. Build the occasional crate sale event to make people think that Funzio cares.

Done. It's so effin simple really. Barely 101 level.

Wanna change it? Snap that wallet shut. That is the only voice you have.

Behzat
05-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Behat you are not the only one ,
1 a simple look those crates was too good , or
2 look we are trying to create beter crates items , so we need to increase the price .
3 one or another PR stunt communication .

Is all was required for the majority of the customers , this is the problem with those crates prices .
It was lack of communication , lack of customer representatives , pure double greed .
That causes most in game as well as on forum to go on goldstrike !

So basically Funzio pulled out the pvp event , which was seriously player controlled ,
And did there daily updates and representation , that we needed , that persuaded most to again purchase gold at a discount price .

But yeah they are still not representing us well enough . especially in the cheaters department !
Now sadly your view on this is valid , but they are in takeover situation that is very complex ...
Especially with the top or former top , having sudden issues , but taking it out on loyal customers .
Wasn't a way to go !

Dravak i see your point and thx bro.As i said before i dont post much in the forums but i always read.The reason i post this is to show Funzio there are some people who are unhappy about their price policy.i know the people who dont buy gold wont care what i say or maybe they will say that im whining.Yes im whining i know it because im not happy about the management in some points.it started with they removed farming and some good weapons and put rusty weapons instead of them i was not happy about this and posted a lot about it.They killed pve in the game and put crates instead of them.Their events are just to make more money not for us.Now they are raising the prices.Thats why i couldnt stop myself and im here again.To whine....
i wont write much about this more for now thx for the good and logical answers.Maybe i must do what Max Power says (snap that wallet shut) :)

doinkent
05-29-2012, 11:49 PM
new top seecret crates are quality, im not too sure on the exact stats on each of the crates but i dare say these are the best ones.

Swifty
05-30-2012, 07:02 AM
@doink

You elite guys just get more elite.

Ranier
05-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Look at all the man power they need to ship the gold, stock the gold, pay th supplier handling fees...totally justifies virtual inflation of a non existing item ,programmed and uploaded. Interesting how real factors of business affect virtual games...surely

Babytway
05-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Dear Funzio, can you lower gas prices this summer. if they keep goin up i wont be able to drive.

Dipstik
05-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Because (PRICE+1)*NEWSALES>PRICE*OLDSALES. If you don't like it, don't buy them. Friggin communists.