PDA

View Full Version : 500g to spend - Some advice if you may

slackerboy
05-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Hey guys

Ok have 500g to blow

Was thinking the following:

1. 1 Rock Cafe
2. 1 Set of 3 crates(still deciding on the current lot or wait to see what the tooth fairy brings with the new ones. Wondering if they will be the same new price and percentage drop rates also)
3. Hellfire missile

I am lvl 133 with an i/ph of around 143k

Current gold buildings:
2x GC, 2x Smoke Shops, 2x Ice-Cream Shops, oh and the basketball court(now thinking of selling it- any takers...)

Any thoughts. Good idea.. Bad idea... or should I change my investment

Cheers,
Steve

Bruiser
05-29-2012, 01:36 AM
Rock Cafes hands down. The new crates have been released so have a look at them

The percentage is:
15% Rare
25% Uncommon
60% Common

As for Hellfire Missiles it gives a great boost but your IPH needs to get cracking and therefore you can buy explosives. Stick with Rock Cafes then Palm Hotels when you get there.

doinkent
05-29-2012, 01:38 AM
new crates? i still see jailbreak. and no new LE items

Bruiser
05-29-2012, 01:40 AM
Your right, they are new to me as i steer away from them, my bad. It was a pop up straight after the event closed and i figured they were new, hadnt looked. Thanks for the correction,

ShawnBB
05-29-2012, 01:42 AM
2 Rock cafes are must have.

I think you should lvl up your loft due to your GC included 143k income.

slackerboy
05-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Cheers guys

Appreciate the feedback

Both lofts at lvl 4, waiting for the right time to start the upgrade to lvl 5 so they stay in sync. Should be able to get these done in the next week.
2 Upscale Clubs at lvl 2 to be upgraded to lvl 3 after that.

I am torn between the 2nd RC and the crates at this stage. meh!!

Bruiser/Shawn, I am on both your friends list if you want to visit me to provide any more feedback.

Shawn, think I sent you an invite for KA as wanting to chat more to you about my economy/stats with that game.
If not, would it be ok to send you another invite

Steve

xclusiv
05-29-2012, 02:01 AM
id go with crates personally, since wether u spend gold on money buildings or not you can still build a good economy

slackerboy
05-29-2012, 02:41 AM
@xclusiv, bin the 1 RC in favour of 2 sets of 3 crates

SevenO9
05-29-2012, 02:54 AM
Fore me the Rock Cafes were worth every coin. Upgraded they are massiv income boosts and the collection time is such more convenient than NCs.

slackerboy
05-29-2012, 03:01 AM
ah ok, still the decision 1 RC verses 1 set of 3 crates!

To me so far

Get RC
Get Hellfire missile

But 1 RC v 1 set of 3 crates?

ShawnBB
05-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Cheers guys

Appreciate the feedback

Both lofts at lvl 4, waiting for the right time to start the upgrade to lvl 5 so they stay in sync. Should be able to get these done in the next week.
2 Upscale Clubs at lvl 2 to be upgraded to lvl 3 after that.

I am torn between the 2nd RC and the crates at this stage. meh!!

Bruiser/Shawn, I am on both your friends list if you want to visit me to provide any more feedback.

Shawn, think I sent you an invite for KA as wanting to chat more to you about my economy/stats with that game.
If not, would it be ok to send you another invite

Steve

What is your in game name and number Steve? I'm saving requests to keep a health density.

slackerboy
05-29-2012, 03:12 AM
Sent u a PM Shawn with more detail