PDA

View Full Version : What's the best money and unit boost to upgrade first and why?

CAPT.GIN
05-28-2012, 04:28 PM
I have bin doing a lot of upgrading to boost my income and units. So let me know guys, I'm always interested to hear from you all...

commandNconquer
05-28-2012, 04:32 PM
what i would do if i was you level and free player is upgrade only the airfield to L9 get SS drones for defense, and for attack i would use the new valor you can buy from BP system. then i would upgrade my hangar to L5 because it doesn't take much time and gives easy points. after that i would drop my money stuff into excel and see which upgrades brings the most hourly income per upgrade minutes and remove from the list the depot and armory and maybe the silo and EPP if you don't check your phone early. After that i would reach a good income (200k-300k) then maybe max out my hangar as i would probably have 390k BP by now and get the elite ops helicopter.

manbeast
05-28-2012, 04:37 PM
too many options to talk about bro.

i believe navy is the best investment bc of the ultra low casualty rates

CAPT.GIN
05-28-2012, 04:39 PM
I wanna do air and sea

manbeast
05-28-2012, 04:40 PM
best boost bldg is easily the composites factory.

Fifth Reich
05-28-2012, 04:46 PM
I wanna do air and seaBuy lots of frigates, inflatables, cruisers, pavelows, fighter jets, strike eagles, combat boats, and subs.

Warfiend
05-28-2012, 04:48 PM
what to focus on depends on your play style, where you're at, and what you've already unlocked. I cycle through periods of focusing on defense building, econ building, attack building, and boost building.

Example: If I was in a situation where the weakest defensive unit I was bringing to battle wasn't at least a sea scout or military ambulance, I would focus on building those out till they were the weakest units in my defense. Then I would assess my situation, establish some short term goals, and direct my focus accordingly.

I'm currently focused on upgrading boost buildings and building all the buildings I've unlocked that I haven't built yet. When I reach my target, I will either focus on building my cash forces, or expanding my economy. Haven't decided yet.

CAPT.GIN
05-28-2012, 05:00 PM
what to focus on depends on your play style, where you're at, and what you've already unlocked. I cycle through periods of focusing on defense building, econ building, attack building, and boost building.

Example: If I was in a situation where the weakest defensive unit I was bringing to battle wasn't at least a sea scout or military ambulance, I would focus on building those out till they were the weakest units in my defense. Then I would assess my situation, establish some short term goals, and direct my focus accordingly.

I'm currently focused on upgrading boost buildings and building all the buildings I've unlocked that I haven't built yet. When I reach my target, I will either focus on building my cash forces, or expanding my economy. Haven't decided yet.

I like your ideas warfiend thanks bro

ucantwin1
05-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I second manbeasts' suggestion - composites factory gives you an across the board boost on all units.
For economy- elec power plant- great hourly return especially if you check frequently.

manbeast
05-28-2012, 05:50 PM
I second manbeasts' suggestion - composites factory gives you an across the board boost on all units.
For economy- elec power plant- great hourly return especially if you check frequently.

i second ucantwin1 suggestions- electric power plant gives very nice $/hr and easy to upgrade. 2nd fav money bldg would be oil rig.

b/c its a boss

LAX
05-28-2012, 08:45 PM
don't get to level 52 with my stats :roll eyes: is my best advice

Q Raider
05-28-2012, 10:32 PM
don't get to level 52 with my stats :roll eyes: is my best advice

They are better stats than I had at the same point LAX...though I only ran one ally per level to that point.

I just hit L94 and I still have less than half your income per hour...;)

BTW you frightened the bejeezers out of me when you sent that message earlier today....I had just fleeced someone for a full 3 million and was deciding what to spend it on when the siren went off...;)

I became the proud owner of five Ospreys before I actually found out it was you.....:p