PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA and Equipment used explaination for noobs

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Ok there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about mafia and equipment used so I will explain.

500 is a key number for the game 500 is the maximum number of Mafia the game ever uses. Mafia is calculated by your level times five or 500 what ever number is lower.

It does not matter what level or what equipment items the people in your mafia have for the purposes of attack and defense. you equip your mafia with the items in your inventory.

There are five categories of equipment guns, vehicles, melee, armor and explosives.

The number of equipment used is displayed on the fight/rob results page.

The formula for equipment used is the number of mafia used times the five categories or times the four categories if you dont use explosives.

At level 100 where you max up to 500 mafia your equipment used number should be either 2000 if not using explosives and 2500 if you are.

If you use 500 mafia you need to have 500 items in each category to have your maxim stat potential.

If you are using 500 Mafia and have only 400 vehicles as an example, you will recieve full stat value for any vehicle you add until you reach 500 total, then you will start replacing the lowest stat item USED in that category... so if you have 500 cars and you buy say a 12/13 car you will probably be replacing a "junker" with 1/1 stats so your stat gain will be 11/12 not the full 12/13.

I hope the new people find this helpful!

and be nice out there if you go to somebodys hood and attack or rob them tell them what their actual defense is and say hello most people wont be mad at all that you attacked or robbed them if you do! PEACE!

vitus79
05-28-2012, 01:55 PM
aww put some spaces, u can still edit a bit, make it more readable, my eyes still hurt from too much sun, i see all white. hi luv btw, trying to read now anyway :D

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 02:14 PM
aww put some spaces, u can still edit a bit, make it more readable, my eyes still hurt from too much sun, i see all white. hi luv btw, trying to read now anyway :D
okie doke does this look better?

joaquim
05-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Great thread, Johnny. This will definitely help the new people.

Brintal
09-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Bumping for ref as this was hard to find.

Thanks for the solid explanation, Johnny70!

~Brin

726 542 711

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Bumping for ref as this was hard to find.

Thanks for the solid explanation, Johnny70!

~Brin

726 542 711

Agreed, since this question comes up repeatedly, nice to have a reference to point to..Although I think there are some changes with the event items that effectively add 5 mafia or depress an opponents mafia in a battle.

Extreme minority of players have this so not an issue really

maybe we could ask our new community manager to put together updated stickies...

Dravak
09-03-2012, 06:16 AM
That is nice johnny :) . ok will give a secret and still testing but so far adding slowly .

OK and still trying to figuring out , but there is a small advangetage for adding people with bigger then average stats .

So example if you ad somebody who is below the average , you will get the full equipment stats but no bonus.
Say example player with rpg , chain whip , explosive , full combat gear , excelero , will provide a small bonus to you.
Then a player with handpistol , baseballbat , no explosive , ski mask, junker at the "same" level

So it doesn't matter if somebody is level 1 or 200 , it is average or beter stats (funzio calculations) that can ad a bonus.

Here you guys go one of the deeper secrets of CC/MW/KA .

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:21 AM
That is nice johnny :) . ok will give a secret and still testing but so far adding slowly .

OK and still trying to figuring out , but there is a small advangetage for adding people with bigger then average stats .

So example if you ad somebody who is below the average , you will get the full equipment stats but no bonus.
Say example player with rpg , chain whip , explosive , full combat gear , excelero , will provide a small bonus to you.
Then a player with handpistol , baseballbat , no explosive , ski mask, junker at the "same" level

So it doesn't matter if somebody is level 1 or 200 , it is average or beter stats (funzio calculations) that can ad a bonus.

I imagine you could use the boss event to check this as doesn't it seem to give your attack stats when you hit him, including factoring in skill points...

Hit him once with x number of mafia... drop 10 weaker mafia add 10 stronger mafia and hit again comparing attack shown

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:25 AM

I imagine you could use the boss event to check this as doesn't it seem to give some kind of attack stats when you hit him, including factoring in skill points..

Hit him once with x number of mafia... drop 10 weaker mafia add 10 stronger mafia and hit again comparing attack shown (or rather energy loss by boss)

Dravak
09-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Am doing this with adding vip slowly 1 by one , some of them give me a.. yes a 250 A others a 300 A . when it should be 250 A all (since the equipment I have is Heavy crate bought )
Some let say eh not good,, but since I like talking with people am not going to dump them for any reason.
As long the stats checks out , am not too fussed with the small bonus

Sorry think they did this , so people could have benefit with only strongest maffia members , instead of just a henchman group .

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Am doing this with adding vip slowly 1 by one , some of them give me a.. yes a 250 A others a 300 A . when it should be 250 A all (since the equipment I have is Heavy crate bought )
Some let say eh not good,, but since I like talking with people am not going to dump them for any reason.
As long the stats checks out , am not too fussed with the small bonus

Sorry think they did this , so people could have benefit with only strongest maffia members , instead of just a henchman group .

Interesting would love to see how this works out.. if it helps, feel free to add and remove me if necessary code is in sig. I also have a seriously strong camper account at level 1332 attack 1564 with only 10 mafia at level 13.. I could send you my code via pm as I am not adding to that one right now while no banking...but have a glut of add requests saved for the infamous nightclub build..