PDA

View Full Version : Anchor Imports

Filthy aces
05-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Is this gold building worth buying? It says 48,000 every 48 hrs. What do you guys think? Thanks for your input.

Dipstik
05-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Poop.

Extra characters.

Euchred
05-28-2012, 01:51 PM
IMO not worth it get churches instead they're twice as good.

vitus79
05-28-2012, 01:53 PM
tony or not, check this since u new to the forum ->http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

if church is unlocked get them instead

Filthy aces
05-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks guys...this isn't tony just a noob asking a question.

FatDaz
05-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I got the anchors as soon as they unlocked and both are now level 4 pulling in 290k each every 48 hrs, stagger the payout and you have that daily. Churchs are important too, good long term financial planning requires both imo

joaquim
05-28-2012, 02:20 PM
The AI gives $48,000 in 2 days. The Church gives you the same amount of cash but in 1 day and costs 25 less gold. So the better choice here is the Church.

QPR
05-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Rock cafe or pirate tavern are better options

What level are you?

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 02:28 PM
The AI gives $48,000 in 2 days. The Church gives you the same amount of cash but in 1 day and costs 25 less gold. So the better choice here is the Church.

Check another thread about AI and church discussion.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30984-Best-gold-buildings-to-buy

Don't post this misleading information again and again please. It depends on how fast you level up.

murf
05-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Check another thread about AI and church discussion.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30984-Best-gold-buildings-to-buy

Don't post this misleading information again and again please. It depends on how fast you level up.

You had a great point in your other thread, although there is some logic to TS's argument, where he ignores in-game cash costs of upgrades. There is a huge difference between gold purchases with real money and in-game cost of upgrades. So, TS's list gives you the best ROI on Real $$ spent. Which to most of us is more important then ROI on in-game fake money spent.

mnju_03
05-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I Friggin love mine! I have em at lvl7 and make good cash... Once they're lvl10 huge.
If you want em, get em! Sooner or later you'll spend gold.

Dipstik
05-28-2012, 04:56 PM
I suppose the "return" on real money spent is always zero, though...

Plumbernick9
05-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Shell out the extra cash and buy the churches, AND the anchor imports. My AI's are both at level 5, and both churches at level 6. I love collection time!

Plumbernick9
05-28-2012, 06:04 PM

The entertainment value is what we're playing for. We get the same "return" as money spent on cable bills, NBA games, etc. i hope you get my point.

murf
05-28-2012, 06:45 PM

haha...I guess I should have been more specific...in-game cash return on real money invested.

erik
05-28-2012, 06:48 PM
save it for church and every one after. smokes too if you plan on collecting 8s.

Filthy aces
05-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Wow, thanks for all the info. I am only on level 50 and the churches aren't open to me yet. I am working on the economy right now leveling up slowly. So should I wait for the churches? I don't buy much gold only when I have extra laying around. Thanks again.

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 08:39 PM
You had a great point in your other thread, although there is some logic to TS's argument, where he ignores in-game cash costs of upgrades. There is a huge difference between gold purchases with real money and in-game cost of upgrades. So, TS's list gives you the best ROI on Real $$ spent. Which to most of us is more important then ROI on in-game fake money spent.

Thanks for your attention on this issue, murf. I've always been a fan of your explicit post.:)

Basically, we are spending real money buying a fake money pump.

As we know that not every money building will be upgraded to level 10, because by the time you upgrade some of the building to lvl5 or above, it starts becoming marginal since the IpH improve doesnt worth for its huge cost jump and long time upgrade, also more better money building and upgrades are coming for a better bang of your in game money.

So my conclusion is that the final level that building ends up, in another word the IpH you decide not to upgrade anymore of that building provides divided by its initial gold cost should be count as an accurate evaluation of the purchase worth of the gold building.

Not using every building's lvl10 IpH to decide, but the realistic level to.
Anyone agree with that?

Extra: in this case, we can now fairly compare every single money building now.

Techno club is supposed to be upgraded to level 10 due to its super value at early level, it gives 3125 IpH.
3125/400=7.8 IpH per gold

Gaming parlor is suppose to be stayed at level 1, I don't see the point of spending 250k on upgrading a 280 income hourly output horrible building to level 2.
280/45 = 6.22 IpH per gold

murf
05-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Thanks for your attention on this issue, murf. I've always been a fan of your explicit post.:)

Basically, we are spending real money buying a fake money pump.

As we know that not every money building will be upgraded to level 10, because by the time you upgrade some of the building to lvl5 or above, it starts becoming marginal since the IpH improve doesnt worth for its huge cost jump and long time upgrade, also more better money building and upgrades are coming for a better bang of your in game money.

So my conclusion is that the final level that building ends up, in another word the IpH you decide not to upgrade anymore of that building provides divided by its initial gold cost should be count as an accurate evaluation of the purchase worth of the gold building.

Not using every building's lvl10 IpH to decide, but the realistic level to.
Anyone agree with that?

Extra: in this case, we can now fairly compare every single money building now.

Techno club is supposed to be upgraded to level 10 due to its super value at early level, it gives 3125 IpH.
3125/400=7.8 IpH per gold

Gaming parlor is suppose to be stayed at level 1, I don't see the point of spending 250k on upgrading a 280 income hourly output horrible building to level 2.
280/45 = 6.22 IpH per gold

Oh, misunderstood your previous post....yes that makes perfect sense...I guess the easy thing to do would be to run TS's analysis but on L1, L5, L10 outputs and then make a judgement call. I think what happens when you do large generalized data analysis, you make assumptions about extremes (L10 on all buildings) and then infer results from that. I think White Frog's expansion analysis assumes L10 income on the buildings you would sell vs expansion cost, and we all know it will be years before you went back to upgrade some buildings, i.e. Chinese Rest, to L10

Max Power
05-29-2012, 07:03 AM
For people who are willing to buy both, the Anchor is a nice income boost until you can get to churches. In pre-camping days, when most people at level 50 didn't have Lofts yet and MTs were maybe level 3, the Anchor was a great building. I still like mine a lot.