PDA

View Full Version : Should you buy a NightClub?

Luciferianism
05-28-2012, 03:05 AM
Pros:
Great economy in its own right.
Regular large payouts of cash.
Small footprint for mass profit.
Can replace most of your buildings to free up space for defence.
Can generate millions weekly.
Can help buy equipment quickly.

Cons:
Takes a long time to save up for.
You have a target on your forehead and will be stalked by 5 billion players day and night (only slight exaggeration)
6 hour collection cycle, prone to robbing, difficult to collect all.
If you care about defence or combo explosives they will be gone instantly.
Your momma warned you about going to NightClubs.

kaz
05-28-2012, 03:26 AM
As long as you collect at least twice+40% left after you getting robbed, you should go for it.
I’m not going to build a NC because I can’t collect more than once, so it’s up to you, whether you can collect on time, or not.

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 03:28 AM
Your momma warned you about going to NightClubs.

Oh yeah, that's the reason I changed my signature. :)

Hank
05-28-2012, 03:34 AM
sure you should buy a nightclub, its the best building in the game. I don't think it has to take forever to save up for it though. You can start saving whenever you want, if you wait until you make like $300/hr you can get it in less than a week. Also, another con of having it is that people tend to want to gloat and leave comments on your wall after robbing it about how much fun they had at your club blah blah blah

Nobby65
05-28-2012, 03:37 AM
Should you buy a NightClub? No you should buy 2 :D

Bruiser
05-28-2012, 04:11 AM
Should you buy a NightClub? No you should buy 2 :D

And upgrade to lvl 3 as fast as you can ;)

fuzzy
05-28-2012, 05:48 AM
It took me 17 days to save for mine when I was making 95k an hour only doing cheap upgrades under 50k durring that time. I have had mine built for 4 days. No robs on it yet, but then again I use a timer to make sure it does not get robbed. I'm going to start to save for a second one later this week once my second loft hits level 5. Here comes level 10 gun shops.....lol

DenZ1
05-28-2012, 07:19 AM
And upgrade to lvl 3 as fast as you can ;)
So we can come buy and get a peice of that pie :)
Of course build it. Mine are robbed daily and i'm still happy I got them.

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Here comes level 10 gun shops.....lol

lmao... Hey, are your ice creams, italians, and house lvl 10 yet? I would say that even the italian upgrade 9-10 for $454,632 is still worth it. It takes 101.5 hours to upgrade. That's forever and still a good increase on income(: just my opinion.

Steve0
05-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Originaly I wasnt going to but now I have 21mill to go then I will start one.

fuzzy
05-28-2012, 09:07 AM
lmao... Hey, are your ice creams, italians, and house lvl 10 yet? I would say that even the italian upgrade 9-10 for $454,632 is still worth it. It takes 101.5 hours to upgrade. That's forever and still a good increase on income(: just my opinion.

Ice Cream are 10.

Italians are 8.

I will not waste any more time into 3 hour buildings on my level 93 account.

Only 12/24/48.

I may do the house since I have an 8 and 9.

Just not sure yet. I have another 46 hours until the loft upgrade is done before I have to pick something.

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 09:17 AM
imo you should build and upgrade all high income buildings robbers be damned who cares? isnt it the object to get your hourly income up? why do people care about being robbed? and if you really hate being robbed go get an ipad and leave the game on... no more loss to robberies.... just sayin

kykboxr
05-28-2012, 09:36 AM
NC's are a pipe-dream for now. If it wasn't for the events, I'd still be in L15. Now I'm at L38 and need to start a heavy crawl to start leveling up. After I get the Dom's and Movie to L5 (all four at 1), I'll start my plan. In the mean time, I'll get the lofts once I get to 25K/hr

Lasic
05-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Should you buy a Nightclub... or upgrade Loft to 9?
Nightclub vs Loft:
_Cost: $40M vs $45M, _cash_per_collection_(tycoon): +$192k vs +$157k ? I think I'm on the loft side, no way for me to collect all 4. And I'd love to have two 10lvl Lofts :D I'm $75k/h atm on 5lvl Lofts.

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Ice Cream are 10.

Italians are 8.

I will not waste any more time into 3 hour buildings on my level 93 account.

Only 12/24/48.

I may do the house since I have an 8 and 9.

Just not sure yet. I have another 46 hours until the loft upgrade is done before I have to pick something.

what's wrong with the 3 hour buildings???? :( i think those are VERY important in the later levels. Not many will choose to rob those knowing they are 3 hour buildings. Everyone (I'm assuming) would want to look for those 12/24/48 buildings b/c of the payouts. But with the 3, they definitely will be robbed less then the others. I think you can't go wrong with them.

Am i totally off base on this thinking? I've heard from about 3 or 4 other HLPs that their 3-hour buildings tend to not get robbed hardly ever. Is this true? B/c if so, they are so worth upgrading!

erik
05-28-2012, 07:06 PM
@ fuzzy - upgrade your existing NC before buying another one. you really get more bang for your buck. Get it to 3 first.

I feel like our last series of economy talks led some folks to go for nightclubs a bit earlier than they were prepared for, but I am sure it made our serial robbers happy.

Tons of pros. A few strong cons.