PDA

View Full Version : Best gold buildings to buy

tony187
05-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Im tinking of buying a anchor imports /?? Whhat do u reckon i should buy

jaywalker
05-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Get a carousel while you are goin down the lane of crappy buildings.
Read the stickies

/edit

here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Now you only have to click one time to get there

xclusiv
05-28-2012, 12:32 AM
**** you......

tony187
05-28-2012, 01:28 AM
**** you......
**** ur mum

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Get a carousel while you are goin down the lane of crappy buildings.
Read the stickies

/edit

here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

Now you only have to click one time to get there

Are you serious man? Carousel is one of the worst gold buildings.
It's not just the IpH per gold that simple, seriously it is not.

Hey, all the forum members!
I have to shout out loud here that the gold building list sorted in tramp stamp's thread by simply take the IpH/gold cost is completely misleading.

The calculation of IpH/gold ignores a very very important factor which is the "cash equivalent cost" of that gold building.
Why it is so important? Because that directely determines the ROI of that building.

The reason buildings like rock cafe outstanding is that it provides a strong income WHILE the cash equivalent value (so is ROI) is still very low. So it not only pay itself back same quick as other buildings, but also providing a much stronger income than others.

If some of you still don't know what I'm saying, then let's see a simple example that shows the mistake of IpH/gold.

Building 1 --- 50 gold cost , provide 150 income per hour. But takes 100k cash to upgrade
Building 2 --- 150 good cost, provide 300 income per hour. only take 10k cash to upgrade.

If simply take IpH/ gold, then 1 is better than 2.
That's it? Hell no.
Look at the cash equivalent cost here, it's obviously building 2 is better.

What we are looking for is ROI and IPH, not Gold and IpH. I hope you guys can realize this.
We purchase gold is to buy a building that has a high quality of IpH and ROI proportion than normal buildings and will be further upgraded to have even stronger value, not just left it there at lvl 1.

joaquim
05-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Im tinking of buying a anchor imports /?? Whhat do u reckon i should buy

Don't get Anchor Imports! A Church costs 25 less gold and gives you the same amount of cash as the AI but in one day instead of the AI's 2 day collection. Ice Cream Shops, Smoke Shops, Rock Cafes, Pirate Taverns, Wedding Chappels, Gentleman's Clubs, and Palm Hotels are the only good gold money buildings.

Babytway
05-28-2012, 08:16 AM
i reckon everytime you think about posting a thread about something use the search function first you will find most your answer there.

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 08:24 AM
i reckon everytime you think about posting a thread about something use the search function first you will find most your answer there.

I can distinctly remember like 3 others telling Tony this in other threads, lol

Sasha54
05-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I can distinctly remember like 3 others telling Tony this in other threads, lol

Yes - I was going to post a helpful reply - because I like to be helpful on the forum :D
But then I saw who the OP was..........:mad:

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't get Anchor Imports! A Church costs 25 less gold and gives you the same amount of cash as the AI but in one day instead of the AI's 2 day collection. Ice Cream Shops, Smoke Shops, Rock Cafes, Pirate Taverns, Wedding Chappels, Gentleman's Clubs, and Palm Hotels are the only good gold money buildings.

But the cash equivalent value of AI is 0.6m while the church is 1.5m.

AI unlocks at lvl43, church unlocks at lvl 64.
By checking the relative income strength of them, AI is actually not a bad choice if he is not a free player or he levels slow.

So here is my question, why people always treat rock cafe as one of the top three gold buildings while it is only on the 4th place of that list? (after palm hotel)
It's quite clear here, the level unlock and relative income strength plays a more important role in gold building decision.