PDA

View Full Version : Pvp loot not dropping

:marine:
05-28-2012, 12:15 AM
It's been a while since funzio released the new PVP loot but still it's not dropping at all.

I have done so many attacks and no loot besides the lame tree snipers, heavy bombers, border commanders, satellite trucks and the battle tank, they have stats of level 5 units on some of the maps down there.

Half the people i attack have some armed steel workers and others. I haven't got ANY! I am the only one on my rivals list that doesn't have any PVP loot.
Everytime I see someone with the new PVP loot i just think its unfair and attack the crap outta them. I spend 24k replacing dumb A10warthogs to do missions (which I don't even bother anymore)

I think it's time to send a ticket in to support if they don't fix this glitch!

Anyone else having this issue?

Tate
05-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Yup, me! Getting the same crap and the reply to my ticket about it was:

"Hey Steve,The loot drop is random, and it's possible sometimes for people to be luckier or less lucky, but it always evens out over time.Regards"".

I haven't seen it even out yet....

Q Raider
05-28-2012, 01:18 AM
New thing learnt for the day.

I thought ones like the armed steel worker were from the higher PVE maps which I am just getting to now...

Currently my Tree Snipers and Battle Tanks are having a race to see who gets to a thousand first.

Maybe we can ask Funzio if we can trade them in for some new loot on a ten to one ratio....:p

05-28-2012, 01:23 AM
People at that map at level 20-30?

Q Raider
05-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Heck no.

I don't think those maps open till above level 50.

Mcdoc
05-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Really? I thought things like the Predator Sub were just PvP loot for like 3 days and then went away. I'm getting the worthless level 10 loot myself and I just hit level 119 :/

spectra
05-28-2012, 02:22 AM
Really? I thought things like the Predator Sub were just PvP loot for like 3 days and then went away. I'm getting the worthless level 10 loot myself and I just hit level 119 :/

I am lv-124 and still getting the same crap, trees snipers, battle tanks, prisoner trucks, not mucho to look forward in upper levels

manbeast
05-28-2012, 02:36 AM
i also get crap loot. is anyone getting the good stuff?

i think the steel workers do come from pve...

05-28-2012, 02:47 AM
They do come in pve

Fifth Reich
05-28-2012, 05:02 PM
THE BEST i got was the steel cannon but, all the rest is crap

Warfiend
05-28-2012, 05:09 PM
The best items I've been getting are armed steel workers, defensive cannons, and bombardment frigates. But I get a lot of the weaker stuff too.

bigflan
05-28-2012, 05:11 PM
The best items I've been getting are armed steel workers, defensive cannons, and bombardment frigates. But I get a lot of the weaker stuff too.This is all I get now

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Yup, me! Getting the same crap and the reply to my ticket about it was:

"Hey Steve,The loot drop is random, and it's possible sometimes for people to be luckier or less lucky, but it always evens out over time.Regards"".

I haven't seen it even out yet....

That is a bold face lie they said to you... As soon as the new pvp loot came out the first few days I was getting all kind of new nice loot. But after like the 4th day or so it completely disappeared.. Not one since. All same old junk loot from before.. I am going to send a ticket as well. I think there is a bug we have if some ppl are still getting the new loot and we are not.. That's complete bs..

Jhoemel
05-28-2012, 05:41 PM
I am lv-124 and still getting the same crap, trees snipers, battle tanks, prisoner trucks, not mucho to look forward in upper levels

And level 122 and thats all I get too, not to forget jungle heli

chiu
05-28-2012, 06:08 PM
they had better loot like the armed steel worker during one of the events (i think the first or second one) but after the event ended the loot was gone too

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Just sent a long lengthy message to support about this matter. Stating the obvious that it is not random but some sort of bug. Will report back when I have a answer.

05-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah I had it on my old account but that one died, but now on my new account theres a 0% chance of me getting the new loot.

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah I had it on my old account but that one died, but now on my new account theres a 0% chance of me getting the new loot.

Yeah. I don't know how they can say its just random and we are all having bad luck only old loot dropping... Are they that blind not to see a possible bug in the system? Or are they just tring not to admit to it lol.

Either way they need to know what's going on with so many of us not having new loot drops since the first few days the loot came out.... I don't know why I havent sent a ticket sooner.. Guess I just thought they got rid of it, untill I see so many others still getting them while we get screwed with the pos loot

05-28-2012, 06:21 PM
I think they cant admit it so they say it's random.
I've sent a couple of tickets into support but no replies yet.

CAPT.GIN
05-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Yea this sucks! They need to do something fast...

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I think they cant admit it so they say it's random.
I've sent a couple of tickets into support but no replies yet.

I'll put it bluntly.. If its not explained or fixed soon I'm going to pretty much quit pvp. As it is with loses and sh** loot and hardly worth while cash from rivals, pretty much the only reason I pvp is for valor rewards and even those don't really make up for loses in battle sometimes.. Mostly break even with them.

Now of course they have the ranking system which is ok I guess but look at the time it takes to get anywhere in the ranking system. And the valor units you can unlock are decent stat. But how many fights and loses are you going to have to take before you actualy get to a new valor unit worth buying...

Guess I just feel like bit**** today so you will have to excuse me haha. But it is the truth..

Q Raider
05-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Perhaps change the nature of the question and ask what loot COULD or SHOULD be dropping in PVP.

If the answer conflicts with the facts (as it appears) then can send the inventories of those not getting the items as examples of a problem.

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Perhaps change the nature of the question and ask what loot COULD or SHOULD be dropping in PVP.

If the answer conflicts with the facts (as it appears) then can send the inventories of those not getting the items as examples of a problem.

Well obviously we know new loot is dropping for some ppl and nothing but old loot for other ppl.

And if it does come down to pics of inventory Id be gladly to share mine with funzio. Though there was some loot from a event that was the same as some of the new pvp loot. So some of us might have event loot that is the same as the new pvp loot.

05-28-2012, 06:50 PM
I don't see why you guys even botther attacking people.
Raid people you get valor, cash and battle points raiding is more profitable than attacking
You dont lose as much units and you don't get stupid lvl 5 loot units I only attack cash cows.

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't see why you guys even botther attacking people.
Raid people you get valor, cash and battle points raiding is more profitable than attacking
You dont lose as much units and you don't get stupid lvl 5 loot units I only attack cash cows.

Well I do raid every now and then when I see a lvl3 + oil rig or another building with around the same payout, but with raiding my loses are worse then attacking. And also you cannot do your valor goals by raiding.

05-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Well I do raid every now and then when I see a lvl3 + oil rig or another building with around the same payout, but with raiding my loses are worse then attacking. And also you cannot do your valor goals by raiding.

Do you use meat shields? A10 warthogs and snipers? I attack cash cows 100k plus with allows me to do valor missions and when I attack and raid I only loose bradly fighting and a10 warthogs

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Do you use meat shields? A10 warthogs and snipers? I attack cash cows 100k plus with allows me to do valor missions and when I attack and raid I only loose bradly fighting and a10 warthogs

Well I was using amp. Troopers as my meat shields, but I believe I do not use them anymore since I have not lost one in quite awhile now.

JohnnyR
05-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Friend of mine is stating that he still gets good loot, and that it is possibly related to alliance size. Has over 20 Predator subs, so I tend to believe it.

Could be that Funzio has this stuff tiered. I notice I get (and lose) a TON of Heavy Bombers. This is halfway decent loot with attack at 9, though I seem to lose the loot right away. Also picking up lots of Border Gunships, Trafficker Gunmen, Border Commanders-much prefered over those nasty tree snipers and Satellite Trucks....

andymac106
05-28-2012, 07:09 PM
The only decent things I have gotten have been one 14/13 gruff terrorist recently. Before I was getting stuff like a 21/14 typhoon tiger and a 21/16 iron wing. But they went away after like a day so Im left to getting the usual crap

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 07:11 PM
The only decent things I have gotten have been one 14/13 gruff terrorist recently. Before I was getting stuff like a 21/14 typhoon tiger and a 21/16 iron wing. But they went away after like a day so Im left to getting the usual crap

Now see I used to get the typhoon tigers and some iron wings as well as bombardment frigates.. But all of that has stopped for a long long time now.. Just old loot drops...

JohnnyR
05-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Well I was using amp. Troopers as my meat shields, but I believe I do not use them anymore since I have not lost one in quite awhile now.

How are your casualty rates, Luke? I'd consider bumping up the ally count if you're losing more valuable units than you can afford. Or heck, you could just camp and collect for when you're ready for the big time, you're far enough off from whale territory to consider things...

Luke7676
05-28-2012, 07:19 PM
How are your casualty rates, Luke? I'd consider bumping up the ally count if you're losing more valuable units than you can afford. Or heck, you could just camp and collect for when you're ready for the big time, you're far enough off from whale territory to consider things...

Yeah that is true Johnny. My loses aren't the worst and I can afford to replace but they are still not the best. I need to find a new meat shield. I also have been bumping allies, but very slowly. Have been adding 1 or 2 a day lately. I really wanted to get my income to 400k before dropping a lot of cash and valor on a bulk of units and adding quite a few more allies.

05-28-2012, 08:22 PM
My cas rates have improved since yesterday. Before I use to loose A10 warthogs every battle and now I lose them every couple battles

stricker
05-28-2012, 08:24 PM
...i'm thinking there are going to be a lot of worn out, battle weary ppls out there sleeping some long hours after this pvp event is over!!! smells like raiding time is on the way... LOL

05-28-2012, 08:29 PM
Im not doing this event but the good thing about it is when the event finishes I am gonna save 8 mil unprotected in the valt and buy A pile of buildings because there will be no one attacking because they are probley sleeping.
Another good thing is its morning in aus and night in America which gives me a advantage because most of you will be sleeping so I can save up millions of cash.

What?
05-29-2012, 03:03 AM
Ok I'm officially adding this to my bugs, glitches, exploits post. I have proof. I just need to crop picture there is a lot so bare with me.

Edit: Its up
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29961-Bugs-glitches-and-exploits.-oh-my!/page5

mickymacirl
05-29-2012, 05:30 AM
Im not doing this event but the good thing about it is when the event finishes I am gonna save 8 mil unprotected in the valt and buy A pile of buildings because there will be no one attacking because they are probley sleeping.
Another good thing is its morning in aus and night in America which gives me a advantage because most of you will be sleeping so I can save up millions of cash.

What happens if people don't live in the US? :P

05-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Well that's the bad thing.
most of you guys live on the other side of the world wich means the fourms are dead during the day and that sucks.