PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing this?

lordronso
05-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm trying to do this underboss event (god knows why), but when I pick a target from my rivals list I would say a good 60% of the time the target has either no target above their avatar or they have the target but when I attack, I get the BS pop up about this person is too beat up. Why let me in their hood then? I don't give a rat's ass about their buildings

Plumbernick9
05-27-2012, 09:22 PM
What level are you?

King of the Dudes
05-27-2012, 09:27 PM
It's because everyone is attacking everyone else! It has been crazy! I was in a rivals hood and before I could attack the icon disappeared from above his head, someone else beat me to it!

lordronso
05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
so my question stands, why allow us into the hoods if the target is unavailable? is this just laziness on funzio's part?

?

jaywalker
05-27-2012, 11:05 PM
so my question stands, why allow us into the hoods if the target is unavailable? is this just laziness on funzio's part?

?

To please others than you. I rob the living **** out of people, with the exception of this event.

Plumbernick9
05-28-2012, 12:04 AM

?
You can still rob their buildings. Are you by anychance near level 136?

lordronso
05-28-2012, 05:49 AM
i'm at 148

Max Power
05-28-2012, 07:36 AM

?

Even if they are too beat up, it will still show on a rivals list if there are buildings to rob. If neither is the case, they probably just got tapped out and the list hasn't refreshed yet.

joaquim
05-28-2012, 07:51 AM
To please others than you. I rob the living **** out of people, with the exception of this event.

I do the same thing.

Crazy Horse
05-28-2012, 07:52 AM
Are you aware that you may not be the only preson present in that hood, somebody could be beating the **** out of that fellow as you are about to tap on him. I've been attacked by 2 different rivals at the same time, my news feed said so. I have msgs in my news feed that said you have been attacked by rival A, then you have been attacked by rival B and then back to rival A, all having the same time frame of 1 minute apart.

The next time you visit a hood do remember you are not alone even tho you appear to be alone. lol