PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions!

littl3viking
05-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi guys!
I play it one month but had never read any guide.
This week I started reading and got some questions that have not found answers.

1 - Defense Buildings have a "area range"?
2 - Its possible to reset the game?

and sorry for my english :)

joaquim
05-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi guys!
I play it one month but had never read any guide.
This week I started reading and got some questions that have not found answers.

1 - Defense Buildings have a "area range"?
2 - Its possible to reset the game?

and sorry for my english :)

1. No. Only in Modern War.
2. You can transfer your game to another device. You'll have your current hood on the new device and a level 1 hood on your old device.

Euchred
05-27-2012, 07:43 PM
In crime city defense building do not have an area range and the only way to reset is to transfer your game to another device. Then your device will have nothing on it letting you start over.

littl3viking
05-27-2012, 07:47 PM
wow, thanks for the quick response.

Another question: I have 27 of gold, which money building should I buy? I have Ice Cream Shop lvl 5 and Smoke Shop lvl 1.

Euchred
05-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Another ice cream shop if you only have 1 and the basketball courts aren't too bad if you have the room.

joaquim
05-27-2012, 07:50 PM
wow, thanks for the quick response.

Another question: I have 27 of gold, which money building should I buy? I have Ice Cream Shop lvl 5 and Smoke Shop lvl 1.

Do you have both Ice Cream Shops and Smoke Shops or just one. If you only have one of each, get the second one. Other than that, the only gold building you can afford are Basketball Courts but those are huge so I would avoid those. You should upgrade your Ice Cream Shops to level 10. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer all of the ones I can.

littl3viking
05-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Another ice cream shop if you only have 1 and the basketball courts aren't too bad if you have the room.

Do you have both Ice Cream Shops and Smoke Shops or just one. If you only have one of each, get the second one. Other than that, the only gold building you can afford are Basketball Courts but those are huge so I would avoid those. You should upgrade your Ice Cream Shops to level 10.

ok, thanks again.

and if I post my full stats, someone could help me improve my attack and defense?
because I have read many guides but I need the opinion of someone.

joaquim
05-27-2012, 07:58 PM
ok, thanks again.

and if I post my full stats, someone could help me improve my attack and defense?
because I have read many guides but I need the opinion of someone.

I don't know what you mean when you say that first part about posting your stats. Are you asking what weapons to buy? Could you make that clearer please?

littl3viking
05-27-2012, 08:00 PM
I don't know what you mean when you say that first part about posting your stats. Are you asking what weapons to buy? Could you make that clearer please?

Just what money and defense buildings to buy.

joaquim
05-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't know what level you're at so I'm just gonna list all the must have buildings:

Laundromat, Ice Cream Shop, Smoke Shop, Movie Theater, Loft, Nightclub, Italian Restaurant, House, Dominican Restaurant, Internet Company, Beachside Inn, Brownstone, Flower Shop, Church, Wedding Chapel, Upscale Club, Rock Cafe, Condo, Pirate Tavern, and the rest of the money buildings available after that.

Other money buildings you can have but aren't as important:
Comedy Club, Fancy Restaurant, Art House Cinema, Crematorium, Underboss' House, and the rest of the buildings not mentioned above except the one hour buildings.

Defense Buildings
Must haves:
Machine Gun Turret, Gattling Turret, Missle Turret, Guided Missle Turret.

None of the other defense buildings are really worth it in my opinion.

You might not have unlocked all of these yet, but when you do, this what you want to be aiming for.

littl3viking
05-27-2012, 09:09 PM
I don't know what level you're at so I'm just gonna list all the must have buildings:

Laundromat, Ice Cream Shop, Smoke Shop, Movie Theater, Loft, Nightclub, Italian Restaurant, House, Dominican Restaurant, Internet Company, Beachside Inn, Brownstone, Flower Shop, Church, Wedding Chapel, Upscale Club, Rock Cafe, Condo, Pirate Tavern, and the rest of the money buildings available after that.

Comedy Club, Fancy Restaurant, Art House Cinema, Crematorium, Underboss' House, and the rest of the buildings not mentioned above except the one hour buildings.

Defense Buildings
Must haves:

You might not have unlocked all of these yet, but when you do, this what you want to be aiming for.

hum, thanks again.
which one is better: Safehouse or Machine Gun Turret?

Spartacus
05-28-2012, 04:01 AM
Turrets are usually better because of their compact 2x2 size. Go for 50 Machine Gun Turrets and/or 50 Gatling Turrets.

Feng1234
05-28-2012, 05:44 AM
You'd probably want to wait until you can buy turrets. It's more expensive but would look way cooler and more effective.

I thought about 50 machine guns but for lower levels, they can take up a bit of space if you're not expanding much.

Feng1234
05-28-2012, 05:46 AM
And oh, my b ball courts are pretty cool. I might end up selling them for space but at this point, I think I'll keep them even into higher levels :)

A fond memory of my times at the lower levels. And probably my laundros as well :$

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 07:30 AM

Defense Buildings
Must haves:

I agree with a lot of this. BUT, many would say the Internet Company is a no-no. Comedy Club is a must have. And IMO, all 3-hour buildings are a must have as well b/c I can collect many times a day.

littl3viking
05-28-2012, 07:39 AM
You'd probably want to wait until you can buy turrets. It's more expensive but would look way cooler and more effective.

I thought about 50 machine guns but for lower levels, they can take up a bit of space if you're not expanding much.

is better to have many lvl 1~4 machine guns or few lvl 8~10?

littl3viking
05-28-2012, 07:43 AM
I agree with a lot of this. BUT, many would say the Internet Company is a no-no. Comedy Club is a must have. And IMO, all 3-hour buildings are a must have as well b/c I can collect many times a day.

I felt so noob when I saw your stats: http://i48.tinypic.com/245lxxg.png :(

joaquim
05-28-2012, 07:47 AM
is better to have many lvl 1~4 machine guns or few lvl 8~10?

Many 1-4. At higher levels, they don't have much effect on your defensive stats.

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 08:16 AM
I felt so noob when I saw your stats: http://i48.tinypic.com/245lxxg.png :(

ima camper, you can't compare yourself to me, that isn't fair. Ive been playing since... late march, early april? on this acct. Much longer, not fair to you. My income is now 52k about to jump to 54.5-55k when my upgrade finishes.

I like the economy side and w/l ratio to be good. Making my economy really good I can stocky up on any cash weapon, which at lower levels, REALLY HELP. then I'll farm respect points off of Laundrymats later. Good Luck man!

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Turrets are usually better because of their compact 2x2 size. Go for 50 Machine Gun Turrets and/or 50 Gatling Turrets.
machine gun turrets are garbage only do one for the goal and then sell it gat turrets, missleturrets and reinforced tower all others are junk at higher levels... defensive buildings never worked how people think they should how they do work is that at lower levels you get all their defense while you are building your defense items in your inventory as you level up the def buildings drop off by percentage and by the time you get to higher levels you get 50% or less of thier advertised stats so any defrnsive building that takes more than one space is a big waste I figured it out the hard way I sold off atleast 10 body guard agencies because they were giving me great advertised stats but when I sold them my actual stats barely moved at all... the moral of this story is only build defensive buildings you have to for goals and then sell them for the space....

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 08:50 AM
the game can also be reset by asking support to reset it. as far as what buildings to build all this advice is great but what nobody said to you is that it kind of depends on your personal time and how much you want to be around to collect... some people go for pretty I like the tetris style I build all my buildings by the time it takes them to pop and then sync them so they all pop at the same time if you only want to collect one or two times a day 12 24 and 48 hour buildings are great if you are on more then build them to suit your game style and dont be afraid to ask people what they think of a building before you build it but dont be supprised when you get six different answers from six diff people... it all depends on your style of play and weather or not you plan on useing gold.....

littl3viking
05-28-2012, 10:24 AM
machine gun turrets are garbage only do one for the goal and then sell it gat turrets, missleturrets and reinforced tower all others are junk at higher levels... defensive buildings never worked how people think they should how they do work is that at lower levels you get all their defense while you are building your defense items in your inventory as you level up the def buildings drop off by percentage and by the time you get to higher levels you get 50% or less of thier advertised stats so any defrnsive building that takes more than one space is a big waste I figured it out the hard way I sold off atleast 10 body guard agencies because they were giving me great advertised stats but when I sold them my actual stats barely moved at all... the moral of this story is only build defensive buildings you have to for goals and then sell them for the space....

hum..
Actually I have:

1x snipers den lvl 1
1x guard dog training center lvl 2
1x abandoned building lvl 5
1x neighborhood watch center lvl 3
6x guard tower lvl 5
2x guard tower lvl 6
1x machine gun turret lvl 8
2x gatling turret lvl 1
1x gatling turret lvl 2

Im using the "CC-All-Stats_V1_0_1" spreadsheet to organize my hood.

edit: so, I need to buy weapons and not defense buildings?

joaquim
05-28-2012, 10:53 AM
hum..
Actually I have:

1x snipers den lvl 1
6x guard tower lvl 5
2x guard tower lvl 6
2x gatling turret lvl 1
1x gatling turret lvl 2

Yea use your respect points to buy good weapons such as Night Vision Binoculars, Chain Whips, and Exceleros. What level are you at by the way?

littl3viking
05-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Yea use your respect points to buy good weapons such as Night Vision Binoculars, Chain Whips, and Exceleros. What level are you at by the way?

I bought some guns with respect.
Which are the best weapons to buy with respect and money?
Im lvl 65.

joaquim
05-28-2012, 11:07 AM
I bought some guns with respect.
Which are the best weapons to buy with respect and money?
Im lvl 65.

Don't buy any weapons with money unless you're doing a story line mission. At your level I think the Sawn Off Shotgun is unlocked for 360 respect. It's a pretty good replacement for the M4 A1 which was nerfed. I'd save up respect for melee untill the Chain Whip is unlocked I don't remember at what level it unlocks. For armor get the NVG and don't get any veichles until the Excelero unlocks at level 115. If you want you can get the Yamaha Race Bikes but I'm against it.

littl3viking
05-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Don't buy any weapons with money unless you're doing a story line mission. At your level I think the Sawn Off Shotgun is unlocked for 360 respect. It's a pretty good replacement for the M4 A1 which was nerfed. I'd save up respect for melee untill the Chain Whip is unlocked I don't remember at what level it unlocks. For armor get the NVG and don't get any veichles until the Excelero unlocks at level 115. If you want you can get the Yamaha Race Bikes but I'm against it.

The Chain Whip is unlocked.
So basically is: buy/upgrade money buildings > buy weapons/melee/amor with respect > buy/upgrade defense buildings?
And about loot weapons/melee/armor in jobs? is a good thing?

joaquim
05-28-2012, 11:21 AM
The Chain Whip is unlocked.
So basically is: buy/upgrade money buildings > buy weapons/melee/amor with respect > buy/upgrade defense buildings?
And about loot weapons/melee/armor in jobs? is a good thing?

Looting is always a good thing. Right now I'm farming money from one of the Brownstones in Fairview and most of the time it will drop Punker Pants with an attack of 9 and defense of 11. If you want to buy weapons with money, then you should focus on your economy first because these weapons are expensive so the better your economy, the more of these weapons you'll have.

ShawnBB
05-28-2012, 11:52 AM

Defense Buildings
Must haves:

Hey,im afraid there are some missing must haves.
Barbershop(since you put house in), T-shirt stand, wholesale warehouse, comedy club.

Meanwhile, machine gun turret is a very very horrible defense building, strongly avoid.
The reason is that player at its lvl19 unlocks can't afford a 7500/hour cost to build it and is in the money building space tension time.
It is a suicide play to build 50 machine gun turrets at the beginning of the game, and completely not worth the place if you build them a lot later on.

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 12:08 PM
hum..
Actually I have:

1x snipers den lvl 1
6x guard tower lvl 5
2x guard tower lvl 6
2x gatling turret lvl 1
1x gatling turret lvl 2

I would keep them until I needed the space and then they would be gone

Johnny70
05-28-2012, 12:17 PM
tshirt stands for sure some buildings you guys list as must have for me were a waste of space because of the cost of upgrades verses payout, I have bought and built every thing.. like I said I learned alot the hard way anybody interested in seeing my hood drop me a pm and I'll add you so you can I am happy to help anyone who asks but I do always tell them they have to decide on things themselves my opinion is just that my opinion

joaquim
05-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Hey,im afraid there are some missing must haves.
Barbershop(since you put house in), T-shirt stand, wholesale warehouse, comedy club.

Meanwhile, machine gun turret is a very very horrible defense building, strongly avoid.
The reason is that player at its lvl19 unlocks can't afford a 7500/hour cost to build it and is in the money building space tension time.
It is a suicide play to build 50 machine gun turrets at the beginning of the game, and completely not worth the place if you build them a lot later on.

I didn't put Barbershop in there cuz I took mine out but I guess those could be ok too. I must've accidentaly forgotten to put T-Shirt Stand on there. I didn't put Wholesale Warehouse in their cuz it's pretty big so it would be better to stick to T-Shirt Stands. I was considering putting Comedy Club for must haves but ended up deciding not to because I really didn't know it's real value compared to other buildings and I don't have one.