PDA

View Full Version : I win but also lose.

Dravak
05-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Ladies and gentlemen time to move on, the game has been very pleasant infact more then enjoyable .
The service was top knots , till the take over , the communication was excellent .

Well one cannot play a game forever especially since , I need some other things to take care off in RL.
What I win , well it is money and time , and less headaches worrying about people of this community.

What I lose sadly is this wonderfull community , aside from santa , most people are more then decent.
Infact I would call them fabulous , each and every one of you .
No matter the spite , no matter the argument , no matter the envy or jealousy .
This is one of the beter forum / game community , yeah we all have our twist and goes .
And I wish Funzio even with headaches and greed , would have taken more care of this community .
But last event and communication seems they are heading the correct way .

Promises I couldn't keep sadly couldn't give CS a red from swifty ,
Since he left before me .
Promises I couldn't keep goldstrike , since the event was more then fun , so I donated a additional 240+ € knowing full well am quitting .

Promises I can keep ,
If there is a respectable member who didn't exploit care to have 147 60k-60k , 9/9 event , maybe a 10/10
event account they can pm me . those who have done so in the past , feel free to pm me .
Am very proud played this game all legit , no exploits , no hacks , sadly gave in to the gold .
and in the end , it didn't matter since money is not one of my worries in life .
now am dropping the maffia I do not know , so the account can go into hybernation .

People I really hope funzio/gree can keep this game going , not cause of the game , but cause of the community .
One thing is sure , don't feel guilty investing into a game , you do not do it to make them rich .
You do it cause of personal motives , or enjoyment , it is entertainement money after all .

See in the end , yeah I can sit and moan around about losing so much money .
But face it I made some wonderfull friends , or gained some terrific time in these 6 months .
That is thanks not only to Funzio , but to the forum community , and the in game community .

will fix my stuff in game , then depart :) .
Want to say thank you all for a enjoyable 6 months of my life.

D .

joaquim
05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Don't go! Too many people have been leaving. You don't need to join those people.

enahs1
05-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I can't believe your quitting, your posts on Mnju marathon thread where really funny, you will be missed by all the community. Thanks for your contribution to the forum and good luck in real life!

bigflan
05-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Another one gone bye whoever you are but I am sure you will still play casually like once very few days it's meant to happen come and play MW you will have a blast and no hacker problem

joaquim
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Enahs is right. Mnju can't goof off on his thread by himself. You were always there to chat and goof off with him. Soon enough mnju will come and put the music video for Another One Bites the Dust just like he did for Vartains earlier today.

Lizengar
05-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah, you're one of the cool people although I don't think you know me much but your advice helped. =(

I hope you'll have more fun in real life than on CC but do drop by the board once in awhile?

Dravak
05-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Another one gone bye whoever you are but I am sure you will still play casually like once very few days it's meant to happen come and play MW you will have a blast and no hacker problem

no sorry flan already banned my MW account and had gold transfered to my CC account .

And unlike others :) I keep my word , a man who can't keep his word ain't worth **** in this life .
Money can buy you a lot but not selfesteem and selfrespect .

I have no hard feelings at all for those who return , infact I understand why they return .
Maybe I will do it , if funzio/gree can really shape up , and keep this wonderfull community .
But money and virtual goods have never been a issue for me to quit .

Sorry flan some people are different then others .

crybaby
05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
You can't leave! Who will stick up for my honor now? I am officially not letting you leave! And that's an order mister! LOL

Maniaxe
05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Sir I must say it has been a privilege and a honor. I could not imagine fighting alongside a finer gentleman. While your presence will be missed your virtue shall not. May you future endeavors be rich with fulfillment. My hats off to you good sir.

QPR
05-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I can't believe your quitting, your posts on Mnju marathon thread where really funny, you will be missed by all the community. Thanks for your contribution to the forum and good luck in real life!

It's a stupid thread that shouldn't be posted in the first place

joaquim
05-27-2012, 06:59 PM
a man who can't keep his word ain't worth **** in this life . Money can buy you a lot but not selfesteem and selfrespect.

Those were some powerful words of wisdom.

DenZ1
05-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Good luck man! I might join you in a next couple of months. :)

Dravak
05-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah, you're one of the cool people although I don't think you know me much but your advice helped. =(

I hope you'll have more fun in real life than on CC but do drop by the board once in awhile?

Haha lizengar you are a bit of cluts in real life , and very shy , see I do read all the people post :)

So don't think I didn't notice it , anyway my pm is linked to my email ,
So if you finally do manage to get the courage for a chat , just pm it , it will be send to my email .

Or am I wrong ;)

Jill
05-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Sorry to see you go Dravak, thanks for all your encouraging words lately.

Paulio
05-27-2012, 10:06 PM
You've been talking about Winning for awhile now, congrats on doing it. You're a good man, take care.

G Wiz
05-27-2012, 10:07 PM
And just like that, the room got bigger.

It's been fun bro! Take care and enjoy your free time man!

erik
05-27-2012, 10:12 PM
congrats, and best of luck man.

xclusiv
05-27-2012, 10:13 PM
good luck hope you stay.

Yahkin
05-27-2012, 10:51 PM
I will certainly miss your murderous use of punctuation.

nopenopenope
05-27-2012, 11:04 PM
not to mention his emphatic use of emoticons.

Hank
05-28-2012, 12:27 AM
You were a titan amonst men. Without you, the streets just got a little bit safer. Godspeed

koralene
05-28-2012, 01:42 AM
i will miss you in the game hun :)

too bad... i was really looking forward to winning that bet :p

Fast
05-28-2012, 02:02 AM
try roseonline game, a real freee to play with real fun.

here the problem are price, to hight sry... and for a game flash.. not terrrible..i'm new and i have spend some €uros.. but i regret realy... no fun lol...

Feng1234
05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
GL hf! Best wishes

Spartacus
05-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Goodbye sir. Enjoy the life outside of CC!

And gimme your account! JK.

Sasha54
05-28-2012, 06:58 AM
Good luck to you............sorry to see you leave:(

Joeycool
05-28-2012, 07:12 AM
You were a top character Dravak! Some great post from you! :)

Be good!

Beardy
05-28-2012, 07:16 AM
try roseonline game, a real freee to play with real fun.

here the problem are price, to hight sry... and for a game flash.. not terrrible..i'm new and i have spend some €uros.. but i regret realy... no fun lol...

Your back with a new name Darvak? Lol kidding, I know you would'nt do a Santa.

I mainly lurk on the forum and have enjoyed your posts.

Enjoy RL friend :cool:

Max Power
05-28-2012, 07:27 AM
You are an interesting cat Dravak.

Best of luck.

Dillinja
05-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey Dravak...wtf man you're leaving just before the Euro Championship starts :/

Wish you all the best man, and ffs learn to type...it's like watching my 2yr old on her leap-pad :P

;)

p19759
05-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Enjoyed most of your 1000+ posts. Sad to see you leave. Please see if you can still play once in a while and do drop by the board when you have time.

Dreno33
05-28-2012, 09:05 AM
enjoyed the arguments, haha(: Take care D. Wonder what your real name is, you might just be my older brother!

Swifty
05-29-2012, 12:18 AM
@Dravak

"Promises I couldn't keep sadly couldn't give CS a red from swifty , Since he left before me ."

It gives me great trepidation to ask, but what does this mean?

Dravak
05-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Would give Counter Sniper If I could catch up to him a lose , so a red in his news feed. with your name on it .

But since he won , can do that anymore .

Anyway curious to see if i won the shotgun or not , then that was it .