PDA

View Full Version : The PvP Sweet Spot

Maniaxe
05-27-2012, 10:39 AM
While the opinions regarding Robbing(crawl) VS Fights(rush) vary, I believe there is an opportune time to focus solely on Fighting. While robbing may reward you with a better ratio of exp to RP, fighting when done at the proper time will offset that excess exp with a low tier equipment stats boost. If you wait to long to engage in heavy PvP with your focus on fights, you will loose out on the statistical benefits of relentless drops of nail bats, butterfly knives, wrestler masks on so on.

Around level seventy TL goals become available on a continuing basis. This is when I suggest focusing on solely fighting. With the early TL goals being rewarded after 20-50 fights it is easy to rack up RP from fighting and the goal rewards, as well as countless low tier PvP equipment drops. These equipment drops are what make focused fighting so crucial at these lower levels. If you wait until your stats and level are higher you will not get much if any statistical bonuses from them!

From level seventy to level ninety I have seen a boost of around 10k A/D (no gold) and have 60k RP saved. Working on TL136 and just now starting to see butterfly knives, nail bats, wrestler masks, and steyr aug have little or no effect on my stats. My point is that it is ideal to use this free equipment to your advantage while you still can. Low stat equipment is being constantly replaced by items from events, farming, RP equipment, gold crates/items, and buying with ingame cash.

Use this opportune time to have these free items make a noticeable difference in your stats before it is to late and they are worthless and become the items you are trying to replace. In the end you will have a noticable stats boost, a bounty of decent low stat "filler" equipment, and a large amount of RP/RP items to round it all out.That's just my opinion and a strategy I have used and enjoyed.

Babytway
05-27-2012, 11:43 AM
i rob for pure pleasure nothing to do with RP or xp

iteachem
05-27-2012, 11:44 AM
i rob for pure pleasure nothing to do with RP or xp

Then you have indeed found your sweet spot...

Luciferianism
05-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Come on iteachem, kids use this forum, stop talking about a girl's sweet spot.

joaquim
05-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Come on iteachem, kids use this forum, stop talking about a girl's sweet spot.

haha nice one.

Babytway
05-27-2012, 11:52 AM
lololol, you got me

Luke 3457
05-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Every time I see an office building up for grabs I get a little too excited :)

Paulio
05-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Maniaxe, I agree with you and use the same strategy. Except, I don't pass up on a good rob when I see one.

P.s. thanks to auto correct, I finally know how to pronounce your name, lol. Clever.

Lasic
05-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Maniaxe I totally agree with every word ! I was a robbing fan before, but I started a new char with a growing economy and fighting PVP. My first goal was to buy 50 Yamahas. I had the RP right before the lvl when Yamahas are unlocked (37? not sure now). And I kept collecting it since then, I'm at 15k at the moment.

have 60k RP saved.

What is your end-game RP usage plan? ;) I guess you got one, you wouldn't keep the RP for so long :) Exeloros probably. I think of buying Chain Whips, a little stat boost would be good, and I guess that's the only end-game I can get about 50-60 lvl right?