PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on allies sweet spot for lvl 47-50ish?

siL
05-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Guys or gals, does any of you have any infos to share about what number of allies is the sweet spot for lvl 47 - 50ish?
Been doing pvps on the tourney, but meeting opponents from 25-48 allies (I'm at 30 allies currently, lvl 47) but none seems to be cash cows to milk, most have no money left..lol becoming boring if there is no money collected during pvps...thanks for any info!

Hassleham
05-27-2012, 10:28 AM
You could try going up to 50 allies but i think it's pretty much the same everywhere :/ I'm 52 with 190 allies and i find a cash cow maybe once every 3 days or more. Before i allied up i had 50 - 100 allies and there were still hardly any cows after level 40.

Copenhagen
05-27-2012, 10:48 AM
I have found there is usually one or two sharks at each Allie range and the rest are campers or farmers or victims. Those with lower Allie counts are either not playing the game or are being strategic campers and have heavily guarded their dough exposure. If you have the juice add allies in chunks of 25 and move up Allie groups to find new blood. Sitting at one range is like the Grizzly bear waiting for the salmon to swim upstream when it's not spawning season. I suggest you hunt around and find a pool full of fish, dive in and eat them all. I dropped 100 allies yesterday, in order to work back up river by exhausting rival list and then adding back allies as stated above.

Arj
05-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Im level 51 as of now but was 48 a few days ago. I sit at 110-150 allies usually and change it up to refresh rivals or even camp. This range is quite good as far as making money from raiding is concerned, not so much with fighting as you will rarely find unvaulted cash.

My stats are in the upper middle region of my range, with 3-3.5k attack and 4-4.5k defense. There are poeple much bigger but i rarely get attacked, maybe once or twice a day and if i do lose then i wont lose any money.

The best way to find your range is to try different ones in my opinion, as the amount you pvp, your composition of army, IPH and other factors may result in a specific range perfect for your needs.

Hellstorm
05-27-2012, 01:38 PM
That's the wrong question to ask bro, instead adjust your ally count to your army. Yeah you can have 100 allies but if Abigail chunk of your army consist of light gunners you should know that's not the right amount of allies for you. But I think an ally count of 40-80 is good. I remember being able to see rivals with low allies 1-10. The casualty rate was really good, most of the time zero when I attacked rivals with one, two or three allies.

siL
05-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks for all the inputs, I will try to add a few forum members to add my ally count this week...

Q Raider
05-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I ran with a plan of one ally per level up to around that zone and always seemed to find enough to keep running though I also set up my PVE sector with one hit finishes for cash boosts just in case.

After level 50 I usually went for adding two allies per level and again seem to have good pickings.

With this double event I have gone from level 88 through to 91 using this same philosophy and if anything it seems to be there are more options now not less as I thought it would be.

Freekizh
05-27-2012, 04:26 PM
I find that hunting the sharks is highly profitable. They do the collecting for me. I basically just hunt my newsfeed.

Arizona
05-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Guys or gals, does any of you have any infos to share about what number of allies is the sweet spot for lvl 47 - 50ish?
Been doing pvps on the tourney, but meeting opponents from 25-48 allies (I'm at 30 allies currently, lvl 47) but none seems to be cash cows to milk, most have no money left..lol becoming boring if there is no money collected during pvps...thanks for any info!
I'm a bit further ahead than you, but when I was around L45-50 I think I had 125 allies. As I levelled up I began to adjust ally numbers up and down from 99-130. I was always looking for that sweet spot too; less being attacked and more targets for me. I'm at L68 now and down to 56 allies. For me it's not perfect, but it suits me for now. I'm a bigger fish than most here, so finding targets isn't hard, (I still get hit a few times tho). Usually find about 2-3 big targets a day. For instance, today has been a better than normal day; hit four big targets that paid 4.34million. You'll have to play with ally numbers and see what's best for you.

siL
05-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Im level 51 as of now but was 48 a few days ago. I sit at 110-150 allies usually and change it up to refresh rivals or even camp. This range is quite good as far as making money from raiding is concerned, not so much with fighting as you will rarely find unvaulted cash.

My stats are in the upper middle region of my range, with 3-3.5k attack and 4-4.5k defense. There are poeple much bigger but i rarely get attacked, maybe once or twice a day and if i do lose then i wont lose any money.

The best way to find your range is to try different ones in my opinion, as the amount you pvp, your composition of army, IPH and other factors may result in a specific range perfect for your needs.

Arj, with 110-150 allies, how much battle points do you get when you pvp with other player??
I currently only get 32 - 50 battle point in my 30 allies. If it gets higher if I add allies, I will add them, because at the moment only 1 player can beat me in my level and ally range (and he hit me hard, taking 3 mil..damn!)
my stat is currently 30 ally 4k Atk / 5k Def

Arj
05-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Arj, with 110-150 allies, how much battle points do you get when you pvp with other player??
I currently only get 32 - 50 battle point in my 30 allies. If it gets higher if I add allies, I will add them, because at the moment only 1 player can beat me in my level and ally range (and he hit me hard, taking 3 mil..damn!)
my stat is currently 30 ally 4k Atk / 5k Def

As far as BP goes, i can get anything from 30-70 depending on what kind of stats the other person has. I believe(dont quote me on this) that the amount of BP you recieve is strictly dependent on the others attack/defense stats.
Meaning if you add allys, you will theorectically increase your overall Attack being able to hit higher defensives recieving more BP. I havent been able to test this yet mainly due to the pvp event and not messing around to much at the moment but i will soon.

Also mention that thanks to the pvp event, ive shot up to lieuntenant rank gaining around 50000bp in the last few days lol.