PDA

View Full Version : Are these hackers?

War player
05-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Was attacked several times by several high level players over the past 24 hours.

1. He took cash from me when I had 100% in my vault.
2. The incidents have been REMOVED from my situation report. When i woke up, i had at least 15 items in this report! Now, only 2 of their very last attacks were there, along with a few others. There are now only a handful of items on my situation report.

How can items be removed from my situation report? Again, all attacks were less than 1 day old.

Poopenshire
05-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Was attacked several times by several high level players over the past 24 hours.

1. He took cash from me when I had 100% in my vault.
2. The incidents have been REMOVED from my situation report. When i woke up, i had at least 15 items in this report! Now, only 2 of their very last attacks were there, along with a few others. There are now only a handful of items on my situation report.

How can items be removed from my situation report? Again, all attacks were less than 1 day old.

send a ticket, could have been server errors.

CAPT.GIN
05-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Are you a high level? It might be pirates...

Bronson
05-27-2012, 07:18 AM
I had a convo about the situation report with Agent Orange and if someone hits you a certain amount of times (can't remember the exact number) then that wipes out all your situation report except for that attacker.

Can't help you with the vault query tho.

JMC
05-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Situation report holds 50 news reports. If you were hit 25 times at once it would only show up as 1 message. If you were then hit 25 times at once again it would show up as a second message. So 2 situation reports could count as 50 news reports but only show 2 messages.

As for the vault thing, i'm not sure how that could be done, unless you are misunderstanding what happened and he actually just raided you. If not, send in a ticket.

What?
05-27-2012, 10:04 AM
I was attacking someone and taking money and while this was happening I was being attacked and someone took the money I was taking. As for the news feed that has happened a few times and has happened within the last 10 hours as well. Actually twice in the past 24 hours. Both were pirates. I had it happen before this event though but this guy attacked me and raided me probably 100 times in a few minutes. I don't think this is a hack just the news feed can't handle that many attacks in rapid succession.

Hassleham
05-27-2012, 10:07 AM
If someone hit you and lost, they might have given you some cash you would have unprotected cash and therefore they might have taken that but if they took a lot of cash then it is highly unlikely that this theory is correct.

You got a photo?

Maverick50727
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
I had a convo about the situation report with Agent Orange and if someone hits you a certain amount of times (can't remember the exact number) then that wipes out all your situation report except for that attacker.

Can't help you with the vault query tho.
Really what is that #. I'm keeping hammer time in the contest now. He has reset my board 3 times now and I was wondering how much stamina he was unloading on me. He takes 10-15 packs from me each time so I know the number is high. He is one of the pirates hanging at 500. Seems he drops 1 ally hammers me and others and most of the time I do a revenge and check he was at 500. Made me wonder if they fixed if they could see down if over 500. But the last time I found him at 499.

Edit 4 times now. Another visit and 12 more packs. I'm glad this contest ends before the event or I'll never keep packs. LOL

War player
05-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Ok Maverick,

Same guy is hitting me. Him and Stephen. Must be hitting everyone. If you look at their wall, they don't sleep. Hit, cash to reset stamina, then relaunch. I think they are competing as to who will have more points, ow whatever you get with this new contest.

My wall has those two only on it.

I see you are level 132. I'm less than 120 and under 460 allies. Don't know how they are seeing me.

JMC
05-27-2012, 12:14 PM
If you have 499 allies you can see down to 365. At 500, you can only see others with 500+. That's the barrier.