PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever attacked by rival who has a way lower stats?

ShawnBB
05-27-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm 26000+ defense now with only 230 Allie, which is pretty much unbeatable for free player.

But what annoys me is that people with 13000 or less attack keep hitting me non stop.

I mean what is going on with all these players, it's not just one or two did that. So far at least 30 to 40 guys with only half of my defense attacked me like total idiots...... they don't know that I can trace them back and completely steamrolling their base?

YLL
05-27-2012, 01:46 AM
I get that all the time, but (and dunno about you) that's probably coz I try to keep c30k gold in hand (vaulted of course) all the time... ;)

Freekizh
05-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Not for awhile. Are you losing High priests or getting casualties when they attack?

MaverickMunkey
05-27-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm 26000+ defense now with only 230 Allie, which is pretty much unbeatable for free player.

But what annoys me is that people with 13000 or less attack keep hitting me non stop.

I mean what is going on with all these players, it's not just one or two did that. So far at least 30 to 40 guys with only half of my defense attacked me like total idiots...... they don't know that I can trace them back and completely steamrolling their base?

Tell me about it Shawn - I am constantly getting attacked by people with less than half my defense and they don't just do it once. There is one guy who attacks me, loses money and then a couple of days later will attack again. I have gone back and steamrollered his base and then he attacks straight away again!

FisK
05-27-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm getting attacked by people with less then 1/5 of my stats.
They don't have a snowball in hell change of winning.

I don't even have unvaulted gold. (I'm always using my gold)

I don't think they are checking player stats before attacking.

But at least I get some easy money out of it :D

MaverickMunkey
05-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah it is always nice when you come back to the game and find that a number of people have paid the entrance fee to see your kingdom!!

ShawnBB
05-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Tell me about it Shawn - I am constantly getting attacked by people with less than half my defense and they don't just do it once. There is one guy who attacks me, loses money and then a couple of days later will attack again. I have gone back and steamrollered his base and then he attacks straight away again!

Wow, so it's happening everywhere! Lots of people have no idea how to run this game... I'll just leave them alone, don't want to be mean to innocents.

Sick of piling up high priests now, gonna put down 2 manors soon.

MaverickMunkey
05-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Wow, so it's happening everywhere! Lots of people have no idea how to run this game... I'll just leave them alone, don't want to be mean to innocents.

Sick of piling up high priests now, gonna put down 2 manors soon.

Nice! I am going to stay away from the Magic and Infantry and build up stats through Beast and Machine - as they seem to have a greater proportion of Very Low, Low and Medium casulty rates.

Luke7676
05-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Lol. This happens to me on a daily basis. But of course I've been staying low allies and low lvl since KA came out in the us app store. So all the ppl for the most part that attack me don't really know how to play yet. Plus I normally keep over 50,000g in the bank. So I guess that is also why so many try to snatch some lol.

ShawnBB
05-27-2012, 11:44 PM
KA player sucks in general,lol.

Oops
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/df34108c.jpg

MaverickMunkey
05-27-2012, 11:51 PM
KA player sucks in general,lol.

Oops

It's magic -I knew pit traps wouldn't be worth the money. Your enemies can just walk straight over them!