PDA

View Full Version : Software Bugs and Game Play Suggestions

general_J
05-27-2012, 01:14 AM
I wanted to created this Thread, because there are some game play issues that are really bugging me.

The biggest one is, how easy it is to accidently spend a lot of Gold. There are to many places where if you accidently hit the gold button, Say on finishing a building Build or Land build. You accidently spend 600 Gold. There really needs to be a comformation to all action buttons.

So if you hit the Finish button, It should NOT just spend the gold and finish the build action, It should ask if you are sure you want to do this.

I think I have personally lost close to 1200 Gold by hitting that Darn Finish button.

Anyone else have an issue. If you do, please put in here how you would resolve it as well.

Tat way if a programmer see's the issue he could take your suggestion on how to fix the issue.

Buggs1a
05-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Send this to Funzio. Also you can ask them to give you the gold back as you used it on accident.

Go to help in the game and contact support will email them.

Mad
05-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Yeah it is something that needs to be corrected. They should add a confirmation button or at the very least give us an option in our setting to turn the gold purchase off.

But I noticed one day all the gold Funzio gave me when I first started was gone. I had no idea what happened to it. So I contacted Funzio through support and they returned it within four days.

They were real good about it. Like you they said I had used the money to finish off a couple upgrades early.