PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette - Who gets your rose?

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 09:51 PM
OK Ladies, it is time to decide. Only one eligible bachelor may receive your rose as an indication of your type of man. Vote now...

A. Rico “pimp stache” Suave
B. MW Assault Trooper
C. Formerly celibate ZZ Top Monk
D. Pig Nose, Feathered Mullet Guido
E. Triple Chins Alfredo Saucey
F. Comrade One-eyed Snake
G. Debonair, Secrete Agent Double-O Small Balls
H. Mysterious Lance-a lot, “what’s under the hood?” Tin Man, -Self quote " I am a loving, caring and sex crazed person"
Z. Mr. Harry Back, Hammer Time Ladies Man. Likes long walks in the park, rainy days, small dogs and romance novels in bed with a cup of tea.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xglkxz.jpg

Dreno33
05-26-2012, 09:54 PM
don't you think Robert Pattinson should be in there?

:marine:
05-26-2012, 09:54 PM
LAMFO the girls will like Z

War Priest
05-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Haha! Double-O small balls and tin man! :D

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 09:58 PM
don't you think Robert Pattinson should be in there?

Is that the Vampire guy? If I included him, then I would have had to include Clint Eastwood. Robert P. would have won 100% of the under 30 and Eastwood would have won 100% of the over 30. Now how would that make Bronson, Aidan, and the Smiley Hagrid (Option Z) feel?

stricker
05-26-2012, 09:59 PM
here's tin man w/o his helmet

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/aidan-seagull.png

What?
05-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Double-0 small balls get a lady in every movie sometimes more than 1. With names like Pussy Galore, Holly Goodhead, and Honey Rider you can't go wrong. Any woman would be remiss not to vote for Bond, James Bond. He has smacked around a few girls here and there, but in the end saves the world so it is a fair trade off.

Aidan
05-26-2012, 10:26 PM
WTF! Lololol
Is this poll only open to ladies?
Can i vote for myself? I will NOT finish this poll with 0! Someone better vote for me!

N cope, why are you not in the poll too?

LuLu:)
05-26-2012, 10:28 PM
hahahhaha, Wow!! Thanks Cope.I was soo anticipating this all day and THIS is what you give me! hahahhaa.

It's a tough one Alfredo Saucy..YUMM Love that Z likes small dogs, just think he may have it hidden under his beard.
Would of liked to see Edward and Eastwood and Tate's av in this!
Aright B and G(just not feelin that name) haha

thanks Cope. :D

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Double-0 small balls get a lady in every movie sometimes more than 1. With names like Pussy Galore, Holly Goodhead, and Honey Rider you can't go wrong. Any woman would be remiss not to vote for Bond, James Bond. He has smacked around a few girls here and there, but in the end saves the world so it is a fair trade off.

Personal favorite Octopussy.

stricker
05-26-2012, 10:30 PM
WTF! Lololol
Can i vote for myself? I will NOT finish this poll with 0! Someone better vote for me!

N cope, why are you not in the poll too?
even if it were open to guys... i'm sure as heck not voting and i definitely wouldn't be voting for you aidan!!! lol

05-26-2012, 10:32 PM
even if it were open to guys... i'm sure as heck not voting and i definitely wouldn't be voting for you aidan!!! lol

haha, come on Strick, I voted on the guys poll:)

Aidan
05-26-2012, 10:34 PM

Why not strick? I promise you the Tin Man is a loving, caring and sex crazed person. All rounder this guy. Lol

It's 6.35 am and i'm wide awake. You guys are killing me here

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 10:35 PM
You can't see the results if you don't vote!

This reminds me of that Mel Gibson movie, "What Women Want" where he can read Women's minds. Voting is this poll might be uncomfortable for your manhood, but how else are you going to know what women really like in a man?

...Then again, if dudes are voting, then the data is going to be screwed up and you will end up only knowing what dudes want in a man. LOL

stricker
05-26-2012, 10:37 PM
...yes you can cope!!! we can just click the 'view poll results' button!!!

War Priest
They can click "View poll results" to see them without voting.

Aidan
Cope, but i can see the result.

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 10:39 PM
They can click "View poll results" to see them without voting.

Dammit! Please see edited Bachelor H to include his personal sales pitch quote. That should help rack up the votes, Tin Man!

stricker
05-26-2012, 10:40 PM
haha, come on Strick, I voted on the guys poll:)
...lol aaaaahhhhh, NO Thanks!!! ...i'll make a 'straight' pass on this one!!!

Aidan
05-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Lololol. OMG! Can i retract that statement? It's 6 am post 😰

stricker
05-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Lololol. OMG! Can i retract that statement? It's 6 am post 
no

go to church and repent you sinner!!!

Aidan
05-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Church closed. Only brothel still open

stricker
05-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Church closed. Only brothel still open
lol... my wife told me i couldn't get a brothel in ka!!! :|

Aidan
05-26-2012, 10:55 PM
lol... my wife told me i couldn't get a brothel in ka!!! :|

Mehh. No fun. Definitely be getting one. Being a pimp was my ambition.. Well still is actually.

stricker
05-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Mehh. No fun. Definitely be getting one. Being a pimp was my ambition.. Well still is actually.
...maybe you can get your wife to vote for you!!!

Aidan
05-26-2012, 11:11 PM
...maybe you can get your wife to vote for you!!!

Natascha? Hummm.. I think she'll vote Sean for sure, lololol

stricker
05-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Natascha? Hummm.. I think she'll vote Sean for sure, lololol
hmmmm....

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/aidan_wo_helment.png

that's sad man...
maybe you should vote for yourself then!!!

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Vote for yourself Aidan. You gotta get on the board. This was not supposed to be a Bronson ego boosting poll. He will be a nightmare if he wins this thing. I'm going to need to edit in a David Beckham option to rig him from winning.

Aidan
05-26-2012, 11:28 PM
@ cope i know man i know. That'd be a the day where i quit forum. Lol. Do what ever is necessary cope. We.must..not...let..that mofo win.

Edit:Okay. Just saw that Mr Z got a vote. Imma go kill Myself now.

Bronson
05-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Vote for yourself Aidan. You gotta get on the board. This was not supposed to be a Bronson ego boosting poll. He will be a nightmare if he wins this thing. I'm going to need to edit in a David Beckham option to rig him from winning.

Thanks for the poll cope even with the fallacy about the balls I'm still winning 😃

Bronson
05-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Can i vote

For god sake straighten up man!!!!

Aidan
05-26-2012, 11:34 PM
For god sake straighten up man!!!!

FFS just go back to bed. Or go make me a breakfast woman.

Copenhagen
05-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the poll cope even with the fallacy about the balls I'm still winning 😃

Good morning, buddy. To be VERY clear, I would say Mr. Connery is winning.

Aidan
05-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Good morning, buddy. To be VERY clear, I would say Mr. Connery is winning.

Yeah. If you googled bronson, you'll get this instead

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/9a6e218d.jpg

Fedup
05-27-2012, 01:39 AM
voted aiden,

You can beat a virtually indestructable steel helmet LOL

that and if he keeps crying its gonna rust.

ps. was gonna go for the MW assault guy though..

and bronson, with a Sean Connery james bond pic doesnt go ...shouldnt it be charles bronson? lol

all said and done u guys get the lara croft esque babes and we get this? hmmss

Copenhagen
05-27-2012, 01:50 AM
voted aiden,

and bronson, with a Sean Connery james bond pic doesnt go ...shouldnt it be charles bronson? lol

Are you saying these aren't good looking candidates? I wouldn't know, this is the best Funzio had to offer. Maybe they need to hire some female graphic designers.

Aidan
05-27-2012, 02:39 AM
voted aiden,

Heyyy. Thanks fed up. Now my pride has been restored. I sooo wanna kiss you right now.
I knew that somebody out there has a fetish with tin man 😜

Thunder Child
05-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Believe 'Z' has a hammer, so he gets my vote!

marebear
05-27-2012, 05:29 AM
Hmmmm would go for Mr Debonair Bronson but he has a slight reputation as a man whore ;) and I don't share, so I'm going to go for Mr MW assault trooper. I always was a sucker for a man in uniform :) Why didn't you include Thunder Child? I might have a little trouble trying to get into those pants though... Hahahahaha

Thunder Child
05-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Hmmmm would go for Mr Debonair Bronson but he has a slight reputation as a man whore ;) and I don't share, so I'm going to go for Mr MW assault trooper. I always was a sucker for a man in uniform :) Why didn't you include Thunder Child? I might have a little trouble trying to get into those pants though... HahahahahaYou'd get in pretty easily if you knew the password!

marebear
05-27-2012, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=Thunder Child;243098]

Lol

Copenhagen
05-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Hmmmm would go for Mr Debonair Bronson but he has a slight reputation as a man whore ;) and I don't share, so I'm going to go for Mr MW assault trooper. I always was a sucker for a man in uniform :) Why didn't you include Thunder Child? I might have a little trouble trying to get into those pants though... Hahahahaha

Considered it, but needed to give Bron and Tin Man a chance.

05-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking we have decided who gets the Final rose.... Unless you want to add some more pics to the group.. Say TC, Cope, Dreno. :)