PDA

View Full Version : money cheat?

in-game j
05-26-2012, 04:04 PM
this guy's making 130k per hour. level 91 rilyun.

50 machine guns, 50 hummers? 50 bull dozers? or whatever.. .600k not banked? seems fishy

iteachem
05-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I know he has already been reported, he was on Fuzzy and My cheater list...we were going after a lot of them for a while and burning up their ill gotten explosives..

iteachem
05-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Whats his attack and defense at now?

ShawnBB
05-26-2012, 05:53 PM
I never used my bank after my IpH reached 100k that still lose less even if I got attacked.

Those items are definitely cheat thou..

Spartacus
05-26-2012, 05:59 PM
I never used my bank after my IpH reached 100k that still lose less even if I got attacked.

Those items are definitely cheat thou..

Weren't you a cheater? Or was that all just a rumor... Sorry, I'm sorta behind on all this stuff.

ShawnBB
05-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Weren't you a cheater? Or was that all just a rumor... Sorry, I'm sorta behind on all this stuff.

what are you talking about?
You mean that money glitch thread posted on forum? Sure I did a bit test to see if that is true or not(I bet most people saw that thread would do that as well) then lost interest quickly because that would ruin the Econ point of this game.

Im afraid money cheaters won't show any enthusiasm on analyzing Econ topics here...

fuzzy
05-26-2012, 06:09 PM
this guy's making 130k per hour. level 91 rilyun.

50 machine guns, 50 hummers? 50 bull dozers? or whatever.. .600k not banked? seems fishy

Not that i sit with the the amount of money on hand that some people do but right now I have 1.3 mil not banked.

Come at me bro......LOL

Should have close to 3 million by the time my upgrade is done to start another upgrade.

And yes he is a cheater that was reported almost 2 weeks ago or so.

Spartacus
05-26-2012, 06:19 PM
what are you talking about?
You mean that money glitch thread posted on forum? Sure I did a bit test to see if that is true or not(I bet most people saw that thread would do that as well) then lost interest quickly because that would ruin the Econ point of this game.

Im afraid money cheaters won't show any enthusiasm on analyzing Econ topics here...

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify.

in-game j
05-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Not that i sit with the the amount of money on hand that some people do but right now I have 1.3 mil not banked.

Come at me bro......LOL

Should have close to 3 million by the time my upgrade is done to start another upgrade.

Okay, quit leveling up and sit at your level for a bit. It takes me a couple of days to level. tyvm.

mnju_03
05-26-2012, 07:41 PM

Come at me bro......LOL

Come at me bro! lol