PDA

View Full Version : I'm so close I can smell the exhaust

Holicaholic
05-26-2012, 04:03 PM
At level 114 right now and have been saving my RP for some time now. Exeleros are about to boost my attack by quite a bit, over 3,000 to be more specific :D

Oh, and CC Mark, if someone reports me for cheating because of my attack increasing a lot in a short time, please refer to this thread ;)

Steve0
05-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I got 2 more to go and almost 10k RP saved up. How mutch do you have saved up 100K+

Holicaholic
05-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Currently I have 133K, likely around 135 when I hit level 115.

:D :D :D

Alice
05-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Currently I have 207...err, 207 exeleros, will keep buying more up to 400:p

Sasha54
05-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Currently I have 133K, likely around 135 when I hit level 115.

:D :D :D

At what level did you start saving them?
I'm at lvl 98 so currently I spend all my RP's on CW - I only have 83 though.

At what point should I stop buying them and start saving for exceleros?

Holicaholic
05-27-2012, 08:05 AM
There isn't really a formula for when you should start saving. I started after I got 100 CWs. I knew saving for the Exeleros would mean no significant stat growth for a little while, but, as with most people, my mafia is lacking in the vehicle department, so the ends will more than justify the means by the end of today.

Paulio
05-27-2012, 09:03 AM
I feel ya. I've been saving for exeleros, too, and just unlocked them last night. Only had about 24k, but that was enough for 20 of them and it was a nice stats increase. Got full stats for each one. What's your in-game handle?

mnju_03
05-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I've got about 100 of these...Wish I had more! They rock! Congrats on getting them unlocked! :P

Crazy Canuck
05-27-2012, 09:37 AM
I have 103 but after all the fighting I have done with this PvP event I should be able to buy round 20 more.

Holicaholic
05-27-2012, 01:47 PM
I was able to purchase 113 of them earlier today and got the full stat boost from each one :)

My in-game name is Aequitas, possibly soon to be changed.

Mr BigBenga
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
I have 60k rp saved.

Gonna invest in exeleros too.

Paulio
05-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I was able to purchase 113 of them earlier today and got the full stat boost from each one :)

My in-game name is Aequitas, possibly soon to be changed.

I've seen you around at various levels. I'd be curios to know your stats after the exelero purchases

JuSt.SiCk
05-27-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm at lvl 66 now and saved arround 6k Rp so far. Will get hopefully arround 100k when i reach lvl 115 :D

OG Kush
05-27-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm level 133 and i have 50 exelero, 50 chain whips, 50 rocket launchers, and around 22 FCG

As soon as I get enough to afford something I want I get it I don't save but then again I'm high enough level to buy all the respect items.

Johnny70
05-27-2012, 05:24 PM
just a thought... Im assumming you are talking ngs (none gold spenders) but basicly the same all the way around... there are items still around to farm they are on the best of the best updated lists I have 130 exeleros I'm not saying dont save up for them I just think looking at all your options is a good idea plan ahead for what items are going to be a waste because you will replace them at higher levels.. it could be argued that since you can farm a 24/19 melee item it is kind of a waste to use respect points on the chain whip at 25/19 I have 145 chain whips but I wont buy them with respect points anymore because I can farm the reinforced tonfa... with all the rumors and between the lines buzz you hear about a respect point nonconsumable explosive coming out in the future might be what you are saving your respect points for... I have over 12,000 they come slower because I am done with thug life... the events help alot dropping 500 at a time but this event has been slower with those...

edit only a few more posts to go to get to 100 yeahh

iteachem
05-27-2012, 05:44 PM
just a thought... Im assumming you are talking ngs (none gold spenders) but basicly the same all the way around... there are items still around to farm they are on the best of the best updated lists I have 130 exeleros I'm not saying dont save up for them I just think looking at all your options is a good idea plan ahead for what items are going to be a waste because you will replace them at higher levels.. it could be argued that since you can farm a 24/19 melee item it is kind of a waste to use respect points on the chain whip at 25/19 I have 145 chain whips but I wont buy them with respect points anymore because I can farm the reinforced tonfa... with all the rumors and between the lines buzz you hear about a respect point nonconsumable explosive coming out in the future might be what you are saving your respect points for... I have over 12,000 they come slower because I am done with thug life... the events help alot dropping 500 at a time but this event has been slower with those...

edit only a few more posts to go to get to 100 yeahh

What would you suggest farming instead of rpg or FCG

Johnny70
05-27-2012, 05:56 PM
What would you suggest farming instead of rpg or FCG
well the armor would be the urban warfare vest as far as guns go I have never worried about them because every time you turn around you are getting one for something thug life or map goals always seems that what everybody lacks in is vehicles the dd is still around in a couple places just not with the drop rates it used to have... my point is that anyone who plays this game should be studdying the updated best of the best guides and when you do use respect points track your gain and what you are replacing.....

I have 76 rpgs but I bought alot of them before I started tracking gain and wish I had less of them maybe 45....

Holicaholic
05-27-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm not a gold spender (except a few buildings) so RP weapons are my top-of-the-line.

Paulio, I've seen you too, I think I stay away when possible :P My stats are around 20k each right now. Right around the middle of the pack, likely since I don't buy gold weapons or crates.

Johnny70
05-27-2012, 07:14 PM
so how is everyone doing in the events? I really just need two more posts so like ask me something this one should be 99 so I would kind of like 100 to be more than mindless babble, I have learned a little about the game doing ... hey I just hit level 177 cool!

iteachem
05-27-2012, 07:36 PM
so how is everyone doing in the events? I really just need two more posts so like ask me something this one should be 99 so I would kind of like 100 to be more than mindless babble, I have learned a little about the game doing ... hey I just hit level 177 cool!

one more post and your a senior member... mnju should be something like a dead and buried member

Paulio
05-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Johnny, not only to help you get to 100, but also because I'd like to know: if you were able to get all your respect points back, and knowing what you know now, how would you spend them?

P.s. thanks for bursting the bubble on my chain whips - I focused on them until I had 200 :)

Johnny70
05-27-2012, 08:45 PM
I think I would have played a lot different if I was starting over but the game has also changed so much in just the six months ive been playing I was lucky I got to farm the m4-a1 that is of course huge and I'm not real great navigating the forum I didnt know about the best of the best guide untill I was over level 100. If I could go back to the beginning of October and start over I would camp on all of my respect points and have them all waiting for something better because you could farm things that were just as good as the offered items back then but now you cant untill higher levels so all that is all worthless.... in the now relm of the game I would not spend them on guns at all I would also not have bought any of the lower items I bought in melee... no mustangs maybe 75 -100 yamaha race bikes... I would go for a bunch of the 16/16 armor goggles maybe around 100 because they keep your real stats even... I did good fella right away I figured out alot on my own I put alot of points into energy and didnt do alot of robbing and fighting when I was lower level I did buy some stupid buildings but I figured out to sell them and use the space better... all of my buildings are grouped by time and all in sync... when I do upgrades I try to start them so they finish when the collection times are so they stay in sync... try to build and upgrade something 24/7 to increase your economy all the time

murf
05-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Johnny, not only to help you get to 100, but also because I'd like to know: if you were able to get all your respect points back, and knowing what you know now, how would you spend them?

P.s. thanks for bursting the bubble on my chain whips - I focused on them until I had 200 :)

I don't think he really burst your bubble, the reinforced tonfa only drops every 2-3 days, so it will be a long time before you max out on those even starting with 200 CWs.