PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Someone just said no allies or rivals can see your decorations is this true ? If it is true that would explain why I have seen no one else with any , and I thought I was Being cool having a barrier and a fence around my base . So in reality people are seeing just a space left around my base ? If that is the case I have been mugged right off and waisted my time and will have to sell it all and redesign my base ! Wtf is the point having them in the game?? All you can do is glitch with the maple trees , I have a picture of someone's buildings levels dropping down buildings then disappearing!

War Priest
05-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, it's true. It is to help the game from crashing and using up all the memory.

SeqWins
It is true, but just out of curiosity why would you think that person would lie to you? Unless you don't trust them at all, enough to make a thread asking about it.

War Priest
It is true, but just out of curiosity why would you think that person would lie to you? Unless you don't trust them at all, enough to make a thread asking about it.

Could have been bigflan who told him. I wouldn't trust him either. :D

SeqWins
05-26-2012, 02:52 PM
hahahahahaha that makes complete sense now...

vitus79
05-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Someone just said no allies or rivals can see your decorations is this true ? If it is true that would explain why I have seen no one else with any , and I thought I was Being cool having a barrier and a fence around my base . So in reality people are seeing just a space left around my base ? If that is the case I have been mugged right off and waisted my time and will have to sell it all and redesign my base ! Wtf is the point having them in the game?? All you can do is glitch with the maple trees , I have a picture of someone's buildings levels dropping down buildings then disappearing!

yes unfortunally it is invisble to visitors/rivals. had a german flag of barrels quite a while till i asked a friend if hes seeing it, he wasnt so i sold em.. oh yeah, if ur selling like 50 barrels at once keep concentrated, sold my dry docs by accident lol, glad i got it back from support. :)

Arizona
05-26-2012, 02:58 PM
I told him about the decorations...See I'm not telling porkies! (that's lies to our american friends):)

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Was not that didn't trust you just thought I would start a new thread as have not seen any talk of decorations , now I know why and why that is as wp said . So what is the point of them? Oh well just gained more space !

War Priest
05-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Sell them all. They are just a clutter and you can get some cash for them! Expansions are expensive as it is so you can use the extra room.

I once was going to surround my base with a fence but joined for forums and learned about this feature.

Arizona
05-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Was not that didn't trust you just thought I would start a new thread as have not seen any talk of decorations , now I know why and why that is as wp said . So what is the point of them? Oh well just gained more space !
I wonder if it was initially thought to be a good idea by Funzio, then they realized it was a memory hog; as I can't see any purpose for having decorations it you cant show them off.

What?
05-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Tiger I sent you a pm.

Hellstorm
05-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah that's a bummer. I felt cool for a while too... Had a park, and some nice lash forests along with a main boulevard... Untill I realized it was only me who could see it. You were blind, and now you can see NOT

Tctiger
05-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Sold them all and re designed base so ended up with enough room for more buildings and will need to buy less land now , took a while though !

manbeast
05-27-2012, 12:54 PM
whats the point of decorations if nobody can see them lol i have zero.

they should do something. esp. the fences. some kind of defense points

Hellstorm
05-27-2012, 01:13 PM
The worst part of it are the missions, where you have to get a certain number of decos. What a waist

GIJOE
05-27-2012, 03:13 PM
I still got my trees, barriers .. I know nobody sees them, but they still look nice to me
when I come in my base : )

Poopenshire
05-27-2012, 03:15 PM
I have filled the gaps in my base with Gasoline filled barrels incase i need to make a quick escape.

Hellstorm
05-27-2012, 04:22 PM
I once sold a level 4 ore mine by accident, trying to sell a stupid barrel... I was Soo pissed!

Tctiger
05-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Yes I have bought barrels barriers , walls and fences for missions , plus a load more , from what wp was saying sounds like you could see them before but was making the game lag , they should have taken them away and the decoration missions when they did it . We need a complete guid app with all the usefull info about the game , would have to update all the time when they change the game so not sure that would happen. was hopping the barrier and fence was gona keep out the gold players and the drunks.

Tctiger
05-27-2012, 04:31 PM
I have nearly messed up loads of times , seem to nearly sell something by accident every day , so far have finnished two upgrades by accident and don't ask me how but I managed to build two guns at the same time on top of each other! Have moved them now but have two building as we speak! :)

Hellstorm
05-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Two at the same time ;) that's not a mess up, you saved time and space... Things like that never happen to me :)