PDA

View Full Version : 5m vanished

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Had over 10m bought a rail gun and the server timed out , connected again still had over 10m no rail gun so bought rail gun and my money went down to 0 ! Anyone had this before , I have sent a ticket and they should refund it but could use that money now and if I have over 5m when they refund I could loose it in an Attack before I see it , don't understand how it can just disappear strange.

Jp lfs
05-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes, the exact thing happened on my first railgun. It nuked my bank account and never showed up. When they fixed it, they put the money directly into my vault, so I had like 14 Mill in my 7.5 Mill vault for a little while. I was worried about the same thing. Would they fix it when I wasn't paying attention, and I would lose the money anyways to attackers?

Support is awesome at stuff like this.

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 12:53 PM
So was the 14m protected? That would be good work by fun zip if they did that .

Jp lfs
05-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Yes. It was protected, I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

Arizona
05-26-2012, 01:39 PM
When I get those heart stopping moments, first thing I do is power down my device and restart the game. Things usually repair themselves... and my heart restarts.

Jp lfs
05-26-2012, 02:19 PM
When I get those heart stopping moments, first thing I do is power down my device and restart the game. Things usually repair themselves... and my heart restarts.

Good point, Saigon. I have had more than one building not start to build, but deduct from my account. My first response is to send a ticket to support, but if I quit and restart, it has already fixed itself and started building. So by the time support gets to it, there's no problem to fix...

This has never happened on land or upgrades or units. Only buildings.

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 02:29 PM
closed app few times and it didn't work , I lost connection before so must be to do with that , on another note can I upload pictures to forum from iPhone as a rivals upgrade numbers are moving down buildings then disappearing!

Arizona
05-26-2012, 03:01 PM
closed app few times and it didn't work , I lost connection before so must be to do with that , on another note can I upload pictures to forum from iPhone as a rivals upgrade numbers are moving down buildings then disappearing!
Not just close the app. Power off the device completely. Like a cold restart.

BostonHammer
05-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I lost 62 tapjoy gold. Just disappeared overnight. tried to send a ticket but its asking me for a rmail address, anyone know where I input it?