PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision Song Contest

pluxfan2
05-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Any of you fellow criminals watching the Eurovision Song Contest?

Just had the misfortune of seeing Albania's entry, that was shocking. Either she was in pain or was having an orgasm. To our fellow Albanian cc players, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Russia lol, they deserve to win at the mo. :):)

QPR
05-26-2012, 01:21 PM
The show is a big fix mate. Watching England Play Norway on itv 3

Plux
05-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Albania's attempt to corale a herd of Huskies from the outer depths of Finland was a fine achievement in vocal chord physics. Stephen Hawkins must've been in awe.

Russia as I commented on your wall was a display of genius with the oven representation smacking you in the face musically and ideologically. The Grannies will dine with Phil Collins in the music hall of fame.

The big question: Will Greece award Germany 12pts. I hedge my credit default swap option that Greece will give Nil Pwah to the Gerry!

pluxfan2
05-26-2012, 02:04 PM
I would rather watch paint dry (and indeed the eurovision song contest) then watch that pile of crap, that is the England Football team.

They will not get out of their group in the Euro's.

My money is still on the Russian's to win the song contest;)

koma
05-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Every village in mine country (russia) can present the same grand momes. And you guys should not think that we listen such awful songs in russia :) We like normal songs... Usually :)

Plux
05-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Don't forget Koma, The Great Country of United Kingdom gave Ireland Jedward, we do create rubbish too!!!