PDA

View Full Version : Finally I've got my very own Stalker - Poppins!

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Yippee, after playing CC since mid-August I've got finally got myself a stalker in these last few days lol...the (alleged cheating) a$$hole known as Poppins. It feels great to know this hermaphrodite has nothing better to do with their sad miserable life and burning through my land mines is the muppets only hobby :p

Babytway
05-26-2012, 12:06 PM
poppins is that strong now. wow, i remember robbing that hood once or twice long long time ago. i guess i can't no more then, is she winning against you?

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 12:17 PM
poppins is that strong now. wow, i remember robbing that hood once or twice long long time ago. i guess i can't no more then, is she winning against you?

Yes but losing a few fights...who cares...we can all win against a ton of players. But...I can rob her buildings...had both of the L4 NCs today...I'll be going back for plenty more :D

Babytway
05-26-2012, 12:23 PM
wow so strong now at least i can say i robbed her back in the day lololol

p.s. i can say that about you too :)

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 12:29 PM
wow so strong now at least i can say i robbed her back in the day lololol

p.s. i can say that about you too :)

Really? I don't ever recall I was one of ur victims...must have been when I was in kindergarten heh heh...shame I can't see you in the list for weeks now to dish out some payback...but apparently it is a known issue they are gonna be fixing soon (so said the reply to that I just got a few mins ago to my ticket).

Poppins
05-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I miss my babytway :(

Babytway
05-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Dinners at your place was awesome, but i hear its too expensive for me now.

yes AMG i stalked your hood for long time waiting for something to open up but you always collected good. but yes when you had Wedding chapels i crashed couple weddings, i never mind payback i believe in do unto others as they would do unto you.

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Dinners at your place was awesome, but i hear its too expensive for me now.

yes AMG i stalked your hood for long time waiting for something to open up but you always collected good. but yes when you had Wedding chapels i crashed couple weddings, i never mind payback i believe in do unto others as they would do unto you.

Oh yeah I got rid of those pesky 3 hours a long time ago...PITA to collect and just attracted unsavoury type to my hood :p

Babytway
05-26-2012, 12:47 PM
this was before i knew you as you didn't post much back then and you were always on my rivals with some the best buildings. im proud to be unsavory :)

Plux
05-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Always remember a stalker isn't just for Christmas. It's for life, remember to feed it twice a day and give it a walkies often. AMG don't you need a permit to own a stalker? Tut tut, reading the stalker regs, they'll have ya!!

QPR
05-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Always remember a stalker isn't just for Christmas. It's for life, remember to feed it twice a day and give it a walkies often. AMG don't you need a permit to own a stalker? Tut tut, reading the stalker regs, they'll have ya!!

Has poppins got the minerals that is the question...

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Has poppins got the minerals that is the question...Steroids it seems...the cheats choice apparently...

QPR
05-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Steroids it seems...the cheats choice apparently...

How apt. When is funzio going to do something about the cheaters ffs

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 02:34 PM
How apt. When is funzio going to do something about the cheaters ffs2 b fair I think they canned them as soon as they confirm it for themselves...but of course it's a constant battle...very hard, if not impossible, 2 eliminate new cheating scumb4gs from appearing...only thing we can do is 2 make sure 2 report them...

doomnosee
05-26-2012, 03:42 PM
what a depressing thread - heavy gold spender gets robbed for a change and gets angry. perhaps handle any issues with the getting robbed part of the game with pm and in game message with your robber???

you will probably reply 'what's it to you?'. my answer: 'my point precisely.'

AppleMacGuy
05-26-2012, 04:56 PM
what a depressing thread - heavy gold spender gets robbed for a change and gets angry. perhaps handle any issues with the getting robbed part of the game with pm and in game message with your robber???

you will probably reply 'what's it to you?'. my answer: 'my point precisely.'

Full marks for displaying your ignorance having failed to get yourself up to speed in what's being discussed here...

Dravak
05-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Well AMG we shall see next week , haven't gotten a reply back , and godhope it is not another monkey who handles it.

Like they did with aj , 25k-60k stats in 1 week without 1 crate purchase :p but has somehow managed to purchase phased out limited bombs , in quantity after cash and still is cash hacking

Honestly getting a bit tired , if they are funzio accounts atleast freaking put some effort into what is workable or not.

About poppins we will find out , if am wrong am not afraid apologise .
But highly doubting that I am wrong , even if they open the brackets today from 200-142 again to hide the mistake .

AppleMacGuy
05-27-2012, 01:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a he hiding behind a female avatar.

Yes, that is actually true...he admitted it himself...just shows what a lowlife he is...

Aid
05-27-2012, 04:15 AM
Full marks for displaying your ignorance having failed to get yourself up to speed in what's being discussed here...

Well reading Poppins wall it appears part of the issue is that she has not added you after four requests. It does not matter really if you accepts your request or any request for that matter since she has over 1000 in her mafia and is known to attack players in her mob. I think Johnny was in hEr mob and she attacked him causing many issues. Poppins goes after everyone, in her mafia or not

Spartacus
05-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Wait, I thought the money glitch didn't work anymore?

Aid
05-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Wait, I thought the money glitch didn't work anymore?

I would have to disagree, it may not be the exact same glitch but there are multiple glitches being abused. Yes I know we're not to speak of them, but the cheats are obvious...money, RP, energy, multiple builds, multiple upgrades, it seems the list grows. All of these glitches are currently in use, I have a few players that I have tracked that are using all of them.

But the stats of the main subject of this thread would not be helped with a cash glitch, cash is useless past a A/D score of approximately 55000

Spartacus
05-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Damn, that's a lot of glitches. And Funzio is giving us new content instead of fixing the flawed original content? Something is definitely wrong with that.

mnju_03
05-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Interesting...

<3 Hz
05-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Don't play the game for a few days or a week. That is the best form of revenge.

My stalker is probably so upset that they're foaming at the mouth and pulling their hair out since its been 5 days since Ive logged on.

mnju_03
05-27-2012, 07:19 AM

LOL... Wish I was this cool....Payam only visits me a few times a day.

AppleMacGuy
05-30-2012, 06:14 AM
Stalker update...

Bad news - I'm still getting hit multiple times per day...feels like pretty much every 2 hours
Good news - Using the permanent news feed link I've cleaned out his NCs several times for 1.5 mill or so, his 24 hours for a couple mill, and just now his 12 hours for the first time along with NCs netted me 2.2 mill.

My def. explosives will be exhausted eventually but my personal cash machine will still be open lmao :D

QPR
05-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Stalker update...

Bad news - I'm still getting hitting multiple times per day...feels like pretty much every 2 hours
Good news - Using the permanent news feed link I've cleaned out his NCs several times for 1.5 mill or so, his 24 hours for a couple mill, and just now his 12 hours for the first time along with NCs netted me 2.2 mill.

My def. explosives will be exhausted eventually but my personal cash machine will still be open lmao :D

Nice one AMG !