PDA

View Full Version : Vault

boardgames rule
05-26-2012, 06:40 AM
What is the point of CC. I mean you put all your money in the vault and no one gets it. No risk like in MW or KA. What is the point please explain.

Euchred
05-26-2012, 06:45 AM
It makes it a lot easier/stress free to save up for big upgrades. IMO the MW KA vault is flawed, In MW I have to save up 20 million for my next upgrade and the vault maxs at 10 million if I was in the shark pool it would be impossible to save that much as a free player.

Feng1234
05-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Hence crime city better than your games. We cater to freedom and ability to enjoy. Now go back to your hell hole :)

Luke 3457
05-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Lol ! :) ..........

k0de
05-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Indeed... what is the point of CC? I've asked myself this very question many times over the years, and- for most of them, a satisfactory conclusion had proven to be elusive. I'd all but given up on ever solving that age-old riddle.

And then it happened.

At a time when the subject was further from my mind than it had ever been before, it came to me. At last, the solution.
For the first time ever I could understand the bigger picture (and still even more beyond that).

Deceptively... some would even say infuriatingly... simple, yet at the same time infinitely complex, but ultimately giving meaning to everything we do. The point of CC is that absolutely no one gives a sh1t about MW or KA.* They never did, nor ever will.

*(Henceforth to be known as the Unified Theory of MW/KA Not Being Worth A Squirt of Warm Piss)

And that's all there it to it.

Johnny70
05-26-2012, 08:28 AM
indeed... What is the point of cc? I've asked myself this very question many times over the years, and- for most of them, a satisfactory conclusion had proven to be elusive. I'd all but given up on ever solving that age-old riddle.

And then it happened.

At a time when the subject was further from my mind than it had ever been before, it came to me. At last, the solution.
For the first time ever i could understand the bigger picture (and still even more beyond that).

Deceptively... Some would even say infuriatingly... Simple, yet at the same time infinitely complex, but ultimately giving meaning to everything we do. The point of cc is that absolutely no one gives a sh1t about mw or ka.* they never did, nor ever will.

*(henceforth to be known as the unified theory of mw/ka not being worth a squirt of warm piss)

and that's all there it to it.
roflmao!:d

Dravak
05-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Indeed... what is the point of CC? I've asked myself this very question many times over the years, and- for most of them, a satisfactory conclusion had proven to be elusive. I'd all but given up on ever solving that age-old riddle.

And then it happened.

For the first time ever I could understand the bigger picture (and still even more beyond that).

Deceptively... some would even say infuriatingly... simple, yet at the same time infinitely complex, but ultimately giving meaning to everything we do. The point of CC is that absolutely no one gives a sh1t about MW or KA.* They never did, nor ever will.

*(Henceforth to be known as the Unified Theory of MW/KA Not Being Worth A Squirt of Warm Piss)

And that's all there it to it.

LOL thanks for the laugh :D