PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 04:22 AM
So my total def and AT&T stats , is that what I am defending and attacking with or am I just using the total that I can use with my level and allie count so the actual figures that i am using are hidden? How exactly does it work? I should know this by now but it is not that clear . Also the whale area after 100 are the top players not a lot higher , if I am levelling up slower than the big boys will I just be trailing behind them so will never come into contact with them ? Apart from the big players who are camping? When you go over 100 is there more and more big gold campers each level or something is that why everyone is worried about whales?

Art of War
05-26-2012, 04:57 AM
Your attack and defence stats are based on your units and the number of allies you have. You will see the values change as you buy/loose units or add/remove allies. To my knowledge, no values are hidden from you.
When a fight starts, the attackers attack value is compared to his targets defence stat and a result is generated.

I'm only level 50 so can't help with your questions on the levels above 100. Levels are currently capped at 200, so if you play enough youll run into everything at some point. I think it's safe to say there will always be stronger players than you/me out there. It's our job to make sure were not the weakest. :)

If you want to know more about the battle mechanics, I'd advise you to check out the various guides on this forum.

Cheers

-->FISH<--
05-26-2012, 05:17 AM
Your hidden stats come from you ATK/def skill points. Know one knows how those effect you total score. Don't forget to add in your boost bldgs too.
Now that they fixed the rivals screen, the whales are huge gold players, are mostly 115 and above. As, long as they keep pvp the lvl should continue to move higher too. Nbd....

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 05:28 AM
So the AT&T and def stats is what you are using then , I think the boost building stats are included for the comp factory anyway as I see my def go up when got that. Didn't know about the 200 cap won't be there for a while .

Thunder Child
05-26-2012, 05:37 AM
So my total def and AT&T stats , is that what I am defending and attacking with or am I just using the total that I can use with my level and allie count so the actual figures that i am using are hidden? How exactly does it work? I should know this by now but it is not that clear . Also the whale area after 100 are the top players not a lot higher , if I am levelling up slower than the big boys will I just be trailing behind them so will never come into contact with them ? Apart from the big players who are camping? When you go over 100 is there more and more big gold campers each level or something is that why everyone is worried about whales?I can probably help with the second part of your question. I have been one step behind the so-called shark tank for months. As I move up, so does it. I am now at L108 and I sense that the tank starts at 110. Problem is, this scenario may now be at an end, since I suspect that this weekend's intensive activity and the reshuffled rivals list have been designed to push enough people over 110 to make a whole new bracket of allies playable from 110 to 120, or perhaps 130. It has been entirely possible to keep track of where this wall is for months - several senior players have generously pointed out when shifts in whale territory have taken place, and of course it's possible to see certain damage on rivals walls to know who has and hasn't been ravaged by those whales / sharks. I am at full allies, but I like it where I am just outside this territory, so at all costs I will stop activity when I reach L109 and until I get a feel for how things are playing out between 110 and 120. If you are still below L100, you really have nothing to worry about for quite some time, if at all. It's quite possible that a you move up, whale territory will continue to stay a step or two ahead of you, SO LONG AS the rivals list is not adjusted to level the field in some way from, let's say 100 to 150. The other possibility I like to believe in, of course, is the opening of new levels above 200, which should have the whales scrambling out of our way into fresh (but again empty) pastures. It's precisely this element of strategizing and forecasting in the game that I find most interesting and appealing!

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Hopefully they will let you go past 200 when more players are up there , wouldn't want to see my army wiped out after all the time building it up .

-->FISH<--
05-26-2012, 05:42 AM
So the AT&T and def stats is what you are using then , I think the boost building stats are included for the comp factory anyway as I see my def go up when got that. Didn't know about the 200 cap won't be there for a while .

At&t... That's funny my phone did the same thing.... Bawhahaha

Tctiger
05-26-2012, 05:50 AM
I get fed up changing the AT&T so go with it , this game is taking over my life I think I have an OCD !

-->FISH<--
05-26-2012, 05:53 AM
, this game is taking over my life I think I have an OCD !

Nope your just Becoming a funzio family member. We all suffer from game fixation.