PDA

View Full Version : FAO. Ccmark and forum moderators

QPR
05-26-2012, 02:27 AM
Can you please ban this completely idiotic troll who some more longstanding members have easily identified as madhatter.

I've lost track how many accounts he has on here now but lets gets this started

Tony187 (recently banned for racism) and tiger187

Feel free to add to the list

QPR
05-26-2012, 02:28 AM
Also add troll account

James blunt - different account same person

PawnXIIX
05-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Not to make enemies but I support this too...It's slightly annoying.

Not only is it annoying but it's bumping other important topics off the front page. Just my opinion.

QPR
05-26-2012, 02:35 AM
I don't care if I make enemies mate the guy has some serious issues he needs addressing (preferably not on an Internet forum)

Mulitple accounts / multiple personalities he / she should seek help

Feng1234
05-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Agreed. Ban the racist and scamming troll. He might lure some unsuspecting newbies into thinking he's cool and scamming them. Prevent problems later by banning him now.

Dillinja
05-26-2012, 03:00 AM
Also add troll account

James blunt - different account same person

Mate, you know I got time for you...but get your facts right.
'James Blunt' and 'tony/tiger' are 2 completely different people

James is Madhattaz and although he does make some posts which some people dont like, he is never racist.

I've been on the forum long enough to know MH and know he's completely harmless, he just does it for a laugh and to be honest with you, I dont mind what he does as he brings some much needed humour to the forums.

Ghost818
05-26-2012, 03:09 AM

James is Madhattaz and although he does make some posts which some people dont like, he is never racist.

I've been on the forum long enough to know MH and know he's completely harmless, he just does it for a laugh and to be honest with you, I dont mind what he does as he brings some much needed humour to the forums.
As much as MH might spam, I do enjoy his polls, he only drops by for the humour like my man Dillinja said.

QPR
05-26-2012, 03:22 AM

Fair enough fella but if that's the case perhaps he should ask for ccmark to reinstate him? The multiple personas and the fact he replies to his own threads is all very odd if you ask me.

PawnXIIX
05-26-2012, 03:26 AM
Agreed. Ban the racist and scamming troll. He might lure some unsuspecting newbies into thinking he's cool and scamming them. Prevent problems later by banning him now.

Amen. If there's an IP ban system then that'll be the best thing that could be done. I don't think just banning the account(s) will work :/

Burn
05-26-2012, 03:52 AM
I'm making a conscious effort to stay off the forums, and threads like this are just one of the reasons (beyond a nagging wife) why.

Hatter is funny. He is also annoying, intentionally, but never with malice. Most people that 'dislike' Hatter are either too stupid to 'get' it, or get sucked in to arguing with him and then can't cope when Hatter hands them their arse.

Hatter is one of the few highlights left on this forum, everything else appears to be a never ending seach for statistical data used to validate complaints and b!tching.

P.S. Dreno33 is Santa.

P.P.S. The streets of Crime City have gone crazy, never seen so much activity, loving it. When do I get my Black Widow?

P.P.P.S. Apparently 'campers' have been eliminated from the Black Widow event, as any player that has not averaged at least 20 PvP attacks per Day over the last 30 days, whilst they can take part in the event, are toggled 'off' so they cannot possibly win.

The last bit was a homage to Hatter.

Feng1234
05-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Lolz Burn Lolz.

QPR
05-26-2012, 04:08 AM
"Most people that 'dislike' Hatter are either too stupid to 'get' it, or get sucked in to arguing with him and then can't cope when Hatter hands them their arse."

Unlikely.

Behave mate

xclusiv
05-26-2012, 04:48 AM
I liked hatter, tony187 is definitly a different person just some annoying scamming kid that needs to get his head kicked in

JennyJJ
05-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Just some typical bogan kid from Australia. Ignore him. Oh and they all type like that online.

DenZ1
05-26-2012, 05:50 AM
Whatever your opinion of the person, his place is not a chat zone for one person. Period. Respect the others and stop flooding. Batter or not.

James Blunt
05-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Haters gonna hate...

Hattaz gonna hat........ Qpr Deal with it.... Stop bring such a sour puss and grow a pair....

Thank for the kind words... Guys ;)...

James Blunt
05-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Oh yeah burn if you ever need a break from the wifey.... I'd help you out anytime....

Send her around mine and I'll keep her occupied for the weekend... Sure she will still have my number stored ;)

Joeycool
05-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Hatter is a king amongst men.

Also it is against forum rules to discuss bans!

James Blunt
05-26-2012, 06:05 AM
I say your wrong Joey, ban hatta for good he's a total douche

2Legit
05-26-2012, 06:15 AM
MadhattersMom is hot!!!

She has a pair of booties just like that ^^. I know it coz packed them in for her...

I see her jiggling it at the beach flaunting her new assets

Sasha54
05-26-2012, 06:23 AM
"Most people that 'dislike' Hatter are either too stupid to 'get' it, or get sucked in to arguing with him and then can't cope when Hatter hands them their arse."

Unlikely.

Behave mate

I'm not stupid and I don't get pulled into his arguments BUT I still think he's an ignorant troll wasting forum space.

Sasha54
05-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Whatever your opinion of the person, his place is not a chat zone for one person. Period. Respect the others and stop flooding. Batter or not.

+1......Agree!

Gaming Will
05-26-2012, 06:35 AM

Sorry guys, the forum has been a bit bland lately. I have needed his laughter for awhile now.

James Blunt
05-26-2012, 07:06 AM
MadhattersMom is hot!!!

She has a pair of booties just like that ^^. I know it coz packed them in for her...

I see her jiggling it at the beach flaunting her new assets

Wasn't hattaz mother just really hatta wearing lipstick and a dress.... Ask sez.... The went on a date and hit it off.....

Last iv heard they were living in the mountains happily tending goats and nursing sick owls back too health....

James Blunt
05-26-2012, 07:07 AM
I'm not stupid and I don't get pulled into his arguments BUT I still think he's an ignorant troll wasting forum space.

What's a troll...?

erik
05-26-2012, 08:39 AM
@burn Lol, you called a camper a 'player'.

PS. Just kidding campers. I am one of you.

Johnny70
05-26-2012, 08:52 AM
alittle comic relief never hurt anything a few less threads wouldnt suck.... but it does lower the boredom a tad

QPR
05-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Looks like our friend has been banned

Well done goes to the mods, smart move.

BillyTheLimpet
05-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Looks like our friend has been banned

Well done goes to the mods, smart move.

Long time lurked here....

I'll sure miss him for one.

nopenopenope
05-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Long time lurked here....

I'll sure miss him for one.

Looks like an IP ban is needed...

Dravak
05-26-2012, 10:44 AM
LoL hatta will be back next month :p , gee atleast something fun to look forward once a month .

joaquim
05-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Thank God that annoying little troll is gone. He was getting on my nerves.

BillyTheLimpet
05-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Tell me about it. Your mother recovered from his antics yet?