PDA

View Full Version : What is This Spam Message?

Tenspot
05-26-2012, 01:19 AM
I keep getting people posting on my wall: "Hello, here at Funzio Inc...monthly bonus...post this message 10 times to receive the guaranteed bonus..." and so on promising hundreds of gems and millions of gold. It's quite annoying, unless...

Great_wall2
05-26-2012, 01:35 AM
I keep getting people posting on my wall: "Hello, here at Funzio Inc...monthly bonus...post this message 10 times to receive the guaranteed bonus..." and so on promising hundreds of gems and millions of gold. It's quite annoying, unless...

It is all a scam because a) Funzio would never post that stuff in people's comments and b) it is just a way to try to entice people to add them as allies over others. You can only get gems by buying them with real money at this time.

People who do this are very annoying to say the least.... They are trying to inflate their ally numbers as quickly as possible by making false promises...

Great_wall2
05-26-2012, 01:51 AM
www.cheapluxurystoreinfo.com/hermes-bags-hermes-passport-holder-c-22_37.html

Balenciaga bags

How ironic that this message shows up after my post... I hate spammers on forums....

Boomer
05-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Great_wall2 is correct. This message is a player-perpetrated falsehood. Players do not have the ability to grant gold, cash, or gems and our company does not contact people through the comment wall.

FisK
05-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Just report those spammers.
(Menu -> "More" -> "Help" -> "Contact Support")

I hate spam to, so i will report every player that post that kind of spam on my wall.
Fortunately no one have posted spam on my wall yet.