PDA

View Full Version : Casualty rates for new valor units

g8rlawyer
05-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Has anyone checked to determine the casualty/consumption rates of the new valor units?

Sgt K
05-25-2012, 10:47 PM
I lose one maybe every 15-20 attacks.

g8rlawyer
05-25-2012, 11:09 PM
I mean the actual numerical consumption rates, like those that have been posted for other money and valor units in the past.

Q Raider
05-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I have some figures however had a spike when I went over having 40% Valor as my attack strength.

Over 2725 Attacks or raids have figures of

SH 0.000214
SF 0.000116
EAD 0.000721
HM 0.000709

JohnnyR
05-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Why do the new units have a 3 times higher consumption rate vs. SH?

Is this based on numbers from game file, or empirical observation? I wonder if quantities play a role in the consumptions there....

Q Raider
05-25-2012, 11:50 PM
JohnnyR
It's based on me logging each time I lost an item in an Excel sheet.

There were a lot more SH as country is Russia. Started with 50 SH and currently at 77, with the SF, EAD and HM kept matched numerically)

I was trying to get the numbers up a bit more but the loss rates when I went above 40% total attack strength were beyond what I could earn in Valor (dropped 7000 Valor in about 60 interactions). I have now put the SF up a couple as they represent a low percentage of my overall Sea unit strength. Just won the event prize so now the EAD represents a lower percentage of my Ground Strength so will see if things improve there as well.

I also still find that certain people (eg high GIGN counts or an abundance of loot items in their attack strength) are best avoided. Been a little careless on checking that lately so that probably knocked the figures around a little as well.

Also have a weird thing occurring that whenever I lose a Valor unit in a battle the game crashes....

Maverick50727
05-26-2012, 07:52 AM
I mean the actual numerical consumption rates, like those that have been posted for other money and valor units in the past.
All I will say at this time is you can continue to go by those posted by the likes of TrampStamp and DigitalWalker. However, those rates are not up to date and may be incorrect. I will say that none of the new units have a strong against counter. All are on par between M270 and SF, nothing better. You are paying for the stats.

Freekizh
05-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Why do the new units have a 3 times higher consumption rate vs. SH?

Is this based on numbers from game file, or empirical observation? I wonder if quantities play a role in the consumptions there....

Infantry and ground have always had many times the casualty rates of air and sea, level for level.

Odie
05-26-2012, 08:11 AM
I bought about 65 hardened marines when I unlocked them...they're great stats for the cost but I seemed to lose one every 6 PvP or so...so I went back to just loading SH and SF. The funny thing is that when the HM dropped to 50 or so I stopped losing them. I'll probably buy 20-30 EAS when I get them soon and see how they fair.