PDA

View Full Version : What's most important to you?

CAPT.GIN
05-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Well guys im just interested to know what it is? Let me know if its units, money, gold, w/l ratio, buildings? Me personally I only care about wins and losses. That's what matters to me, a nice w/l ratio shows that your playing the game rite and it makes your account look so much nicer. I hate when I get a loss! It ticks me off especially when it's by a gold player but that just motivates me to get better and when I do I always repay the favor to that gold player. I rather lose some money then get a loss, because you can always get the money back, but you can never get rid of that loss... Anyways guys talk to me and let me know.

- Gin

JohnnyR
05-25-2012, 08:09 PM
For me, it's effective income. I concentrate my upgrades to productive buildings like ORs and CPs.

Right now, my game is being thrown off by the current event, pvp madness lottery, and the BP chase. I'm trying to rake in the valors and BPs concurrently, while chasing that pie in the sky. Probably won't get it, but never know.

War Priest
05-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Limited Edition Units :)

ShawnBB
05-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Sitting cosy and piling up resources. (units,money,valor,loot)

But it's all over since I stepped into "dead space" for curiosity:(

Copenhagen
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm all about W/L ratio and Economy IPH. Trying to get high level upgrades done now before entering the shark tank. Not using any G to accelerate upgrate times which takes fooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

Dreno33
05-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm all about W/L ratio and Economy IPH. Trying to get high level upgrades done now before entering the shark tank. Not using any G to accelerate upgrate times which takes fooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

+2

Those are my two things as well. I love that support has refunded both times (once on each game) by accidentally clicking the finish button when it lags. but yeah, W/L ratio (which is still PERFECT :D) and my economy (which is like 180k right now)

Mcdoc
05-25-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm at 296k p/hr - close to the 300k Club :).

I WOULD care about W/L record except that I had already racked up about 1300 losses before I came to the forums and found out how to truly play the game. So my 15,OOO wins and 1,600 losses will always look "Ugly". If I do start a LLP - I will know better how to keep the W/L ratio more relevant.

So my IPH is a goal I've almost accomished - then next is just to get my A/D as high as possible. I thought 50/50 would be sufficient - but I just passed 70/70 and on my way into the ethers :)

Thunder Child
05-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Being a decent father. Oh, the game? Passing the finishing post on an event... any event... I JUST WANT TO GET THE TOP PRIZE ON ONE EVENT, ONE TIME... JUST ONCE!

Hassleham
05-26-2012, 02:25 AM
All that matters to me is income and being as strong as possible (which, as a free player, comes from having a good income). As long as I'm one of the strongest people on my rivals list, I'm happy :)
I don't really care about win and losses because losing is sometimes part of my strategy and in order to steal the most cash off rivals, sometimes I will take a loss in order to get them on my newsfeed for a few days.

Jhoemel
05-26-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm at 296k p/hr - close to the 300k Club :).

I WOULD care about W/L record except that I had already racked up about 1300 losses before I came to the forums and found out how to truly play the game. So my 15,OOO wins and 1,600 losses will always look "Ugly". If I do start a LLP - I will know better how to keep the W/L ratio more relevant.

So my IPH is a goal I've almost accomished - then next is just to get my A/D as high as possible. I thought 50/50 would be sufficient - but I just passed 70/70 and on my way into the ethers :)
same as me, i have 3000 losses before I came to the forums so my w/l record will always look ugly

Buggs1a
05-26-2012, 03:06 AM
God is for me most important. My love for him and wanting to obey him.

I think most important to me in the game is income. I just hate how slow money collecting is especially when income per hr sucks to me. Especially when it's not really income per hr because I don't collect every 5 minutes. So income per hr needs to be pretty high to be good in my opinion. Like 3 times whatever the game says I'm at.