PDA

View Full Version : Can I delete the app/reload and still have my game?

DavidMu
05-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi;

Recently my ipad 2 kicks me out when I initiate a PVP (raid or attack). I restart and the battle is done with the results already allocated. I've had this happen with other apps and I simply reload but I wanted to check before doing so: If I delete I'm not losing my game am I? I know -probably not - but just wanted to check. It's not important enough to go back to the begining from level 58 (i.e annoying but not critical).

Thanks,
Dave

Johnny70
05-25-2012, 03:08 PM
your game content will be fine

Great_wall2
05-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi;

Recently my ipad 2 kicks me out when I initiate a PVP (raid or attack). I restart and the battle is done with the results already allocated. I've had this happen with other apps and I simply reload but I wanted to check before doing so: If I delete I'm not losing my game am I? I know -probably not - but just wanted to check. It's not important enough to go back to the begining from level 58 (i.e annoying but not critical).

Thanks,
Dave

Your information is stored on the funzio servers and linked to your specific device ID. Deleting / reinstalling will not cause you to lose your game. After deleting and reinstalling everything should be as you left it.

I would try rebooting you device first and see if that corrects the issue you are having. If not delete then reinstall.