PDA

View Full Version : newbie questions.

Skinrot
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Hello.

I'm casual to the game and want to start getting a bit more hard core.

I have a few questions that i can't seem to find in the forums.

1) The mob people that I invite or invite me. Is there a difference if they inv me or I inv them?

2) Should I kick all low lvl guys from my mob and only accept high lvl ones?

3) How do i know what my top weapons/defense items that are being used are? I can attack someone and see what their top ones are and what I use for attack, but no clue on my defenses.

4) when it says that i can use 500 (if I'm lvl 100) items for attack/def, those are items that "I" have boughten and not the other guys that I've invited into my mob right?

--thanks alot guys.

James Blunt
05-25-2012, 01:27 PM
1) sort of... For every member you add you gain an attack skill point. You don't get theoint if you people invite you

2) having low level guys has negative effects on you stats.... Best to remove the low level guys and replace them with high rollers

3) you can purchase the ability to this and check you defence screen.. I think it's called the nightgaured upgrade..... Check store

4) no it take the top equipped guy from each one of your mafias mob

murf
05-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Hello.

1) The mob people that I invite or invite me. Is there a difference if they inv me or I inv them?

3) How do i know what my top weapons/defense items that are being used are? I can attack someone and see what their top ones are and what I use for attack, but no clue on my defenses.

4) when it says that i can use 500 (if I'm lvl 100) items for attack/def, those are items that "I" have boughten and not the other guys that I've invited into my mob right?

--thanks alot guys.
1) no
2) doesn't matter...just that you can't see them in your rivals list
3) build a spreadsheet or find one in the update best of the best thread
4) you only use items in your own inventory and you equip max of 5 mafia per level capped at 500

Hope that helps

murf
05-25-2012, 01:30 PM
1) sort of... For every member you add you gain an attack skill point. You don't get theoint if you people invite you

2) having low level guys has negative effects on you stats.... Best to remove the low level guys and replace them with high rollers

3) you can purchase the ability to this and check you defence screen.. I think it's called the nightgaured upgrade..... Check store

4) no it take the top equipped guy from each one of your mafias mob

lol........

joaquim
05-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Hello.

--thanks alot guys.

1. No difference
2. If you want to. There's no difference in whether or not they're high level or low level.
3. Go to the menu. Click profile. Clicke inventory. There you'll be able to see all your weapon's attack/defense.
4. Each member of your mafia can equip one gun, one melee item, one piece of armor, one explosive, and one veichle from your inventory.

Edit: It looks like murf beat me to it.

Sav Clarke
05-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Skinrot - I think James above has mislead you (not sure whether intentionally or not)

1. Makes no difference. Although if you invite people they may not necessarily accept

2. The level of the guys in your mafia makes no difference. They can all still carry one item of each group. So the level of the people in your mafia is irrelevant.

3. As far as i know - you'll have to put your items into a spreadsheet and do the calculations yourself. I did this and it benefitted me a hell of a lot - although time consuming.

4. If you have 500 mafia for example (so your level 100), then when you attack, it will take YOUR best 500 guns, melee, explosives, armour and vehicles into battle. When you attack someone - see how many items you are using. with 500 mafia, then you should use 2500 (if you have enough explosives). Maybe someone can explain this better :)

Edit: Other people beat me - lol

Paulio
05-25-2012, 01:52 PM
1) Doesn't matter

2) Doesn't matter what level they are. They each can bring one of YOUR guns, melee, armor, explosives and vehicles into battle. So, they are all equally useful.

3) I highly recommend using White Frog's all-in-one spreadsheet. It's a lot of work, but if you truly "want to start getting a bit more hardcore," then this is the best first step you could take.

4) You can only use items in your inventory. It doesn't matter which weapons & defense items your mafia members have in their investories.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet: http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list

Skinrot
05-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. So I gather,

1) invite everyone I can til 500. I'm over 630 now :-) So i guess I can stop.
2) their level doesn't matter, it just allows me to use more of my own items.
3) find a spreedsheet.
4) its auto. I'm lvl 37, so I should have 185 items used when I attack.

I have something wrong then. Because when i just attacked someone here are the results
mobs = 638
mob attack = 1588
* (what is this???) 43
equipment used = 105

why is it only using 105 and not 185? It can't be that I dont have enough items is it?
I've boughten lots of things and my attack or defense score doesn't go up, so I have extras I would think.

Just approximating the GUNS section I have 140ish of them. Didn't look into armor , melee, etc.

Skinrot
05-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the SS post. you posted while i was.

Paulio
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Your #4 is incorrect. At lvl 37, you can bring 185 mafia into battle (5 times your lvl = max mafia). Each mafia member can bring one of the following items into battle: gun, melee, armor, explosive and vehicle. Therefore, you can bring a max of 925 items into battle.

Also, I provided a link the White Frog's spreadsheet in my previous post.

Skinrot
05-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks.

Any idea why I wouldn't be bringing everything into battle?

heck I just bought a broken bottle and attacked the same guy. still only 105 items used.

Paulio
05-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Not sure, might be a glitch. You said that you have over 140ish guns, so even if you didn't have any other items, you should at least be using all of your guns.

You should email support@funzio.com and tell them about your issue. Be sure to include your game name, mafia code and device platform (i.e. iOS or android).

joaquim
05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
You only use your most powerful weapons. For example lets say you have an Assault Rifle with an attack of 7. Now lets say you can only bring one more gun to battle and the only other one left in your inventory is a Golden Magnum with an attack of 8. The Assault Rifle would be left behind in favor of the Golden Magnum because the Golden Magnum has a higher attack than the Assault Rifle.