PDA

View Full Version : A little guidance please...UNIT BUILDINGS

mob
05-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Just started MW a couple weeks ago... I am at level 17 and am surrounding by enemies that already have all their UNIT BUILDINGS. It appears the first comes available at level 20 and the last at level 50. How is one to obtain these early? Am I missing something? Did MW change game rules ('cause these folks have been playing for a loooooooooong time and still are at level 17)?

Thanks!

Tctiger
05-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Yea they changed rules I think and some people are camping, try to keep your income growing all the time and look at players before you raid/AT&T is my advise. Are you a free player?

mob
05-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Yes, free at this point in time. Time will tell...but I see there are definitely disadvantages with the game change. I might just stick with CC...

Art of War
05-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Yes, free at this point in time. Time will tell...but I see there are definitely disadvantages with the game change. I might just stick with CC...

Don't worry about it dude. Having the advanced buildings so early can do a lot more harm than good. Without the economy to support the purchase of advanced units. You can hamper your growth by having an army of only a few expensive units, as opposed to having a large force comprised of the cheaper alternatives.
By the time you reach the levels to unlock the advanced units you'll be in a much better position to use them.

Maverick50727
05-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Don't worry about it dude. Having the advanced buildings so early can do a lot more harm than good. Without the economy to support the purchase of advanced units. You can hamper your growth by having an army of only a few expensive units, as opposed to having a large force comprised of the cheaper alternatives.
By the time you reach the levels to unlock the advanced units you'll be in a much better position to use them.

I agree. Mob I also sent you a Private Message so check your notifications. If you need help conatct me via Private Message as I read those more than forum threads these days, but I offer guidance or information to those who ask for it if my times allows. Good luck.