PDA

View Full Version : Removed my whole mafia Results

GazLegend
05-25-2012, 08:15 AM
So I'm level 150 and have decided to experiment

I had 500 mafia and 23,335 defence
I've just removed everyone from my mafia and am down to 75 now (the ones you earn) and now my defence is 7503

So removing 85% of my mafia has reduced my defence by 67.8% making me 217% stronger with less mafia

Average defence with 500 mafia = 46.6
Average defence with 75 mafia = 100

Not sure what I wanted to prove but I'll let you guys know if the game plays different, will keep you posted.

Love to know your thoughts and feelings on this?

k0de
05-25-2012, 08:23 AM
This seems to be consistent with expectations for several reasons which I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss in detail, though no doubt others will.

Nicholost
05-25-2012, 08:31 AM
There are some serious advantages to having a small mafia. For one thing, building defense contributes significantly more with fewer mafia. Because of bracketing, your rivals will not likely be strong enough to overcome your building defense plus your item defense with only their item defense, even if they have mid-tier gold weapons.

Mig
05-25-2012, 08:42 AM
This isn't a new idea, and it's not really much of a mystery. Your profile sorts all your weapons in order of strength, then assigns each one to a mafia member, starting with the strongest weapon. So naturally, the more mafia members you have the more of your weak weapons they will be left using.

So if you cut down your mafia, you have enough strong weapons for everyone in your mafia to have one. Hence why your average attack/defence is higher per mafia member.

I have 960 mafia, so I really can't be bothered to go through and delete all those.

fuzzy
05-25-2012, 09:12 AM
@GazLengend

In your rivals list what levels can you see?

In your rivals list what is the range of other players mafia count?