PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Event Crates Bug

Gaming Will
05-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Hi guys,
I just wanted to share an issue with you all so that you don't lose any RPG unnecessarily. I will try to explain as best as I can:

I just wanted to let you know I found a problem when picking up event crates. I usually expend all of my energy at once, currently at Empire Airport City Bus. I will click and spend all of my 2000 energy at once and wait for the game to catch up. I picked up 2 event crates while the game continued to expend the energy on the bus. However, when doing this if game is actively expending energy it WILL NOT give you credit for the event crates. It might not seem like a big problem, but sometimes they are hard to find and might be a bit frustrating to those players who only have a few.

I sent to support already (ticket # 110640).

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 07:03 AM
I doubt it'll be a problem at this stage. I have like 215 of them..

PawnXIIX
05-25-2012, 07:08 AM
*Looks at post title*

*Sees word BUG*

*sigh*

Too many bugs... D:

So let me get this straight. You tapped the job a lot of times in a row so that way it kept doing it over and over and it would just use all your energy up until you had no more. Yet, during that time while it was doing the job you tried to open the RPG crate and it didn't do anything except subtract a crate??

Gaming Will
05-25-2012, 07:12 AM
*Looks at post title*

*Sees word BUG*

*sigh*

Too many bugs... D:

So let me get this straight. You tapped the job a lot of times in a row so that way it kept doing it over and over and it would just use it all up until you had any more. But during that time while it was doing the job you tried to open the RPG crate and it didn't do anything except subtract a crate??

No, when you tap many jobs at a time, the game is trying to catch up. It drops an event crate, don't pick up the crate while the game is still performing the job. It will not add the crate to your current stash of crates.

Gaming Will
05-25-2012, 07:13 AM
I doubt it'll be a problem at this stage. I have like 215 of them..

Maybe not to you, but some of us have a hard time finding them. Especially in the beginning. I posted this for this having a difficult time hanging on to them.

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 08:25 AM
Maybe not to you, but some of us have a hard time finding them. Especially in the beginning. I posted this for this having a difficult time hanging on to them.

Actually on my low level Android account I do have hard time to stack them up..

Gaming Will
05-25-2012, 09:36 AM
And by the way, I'm pretty sure those 2 crates that are missing in my inventory have my last 2 rockets!!!

lololololol

tony187
05-25-2012, 10:07 AM
sometimes i open crates on the spot dont need to wait 1 hour, im on android i think thats y lol i dont think im gna open a ticket for that heehe

Caleb
05-25-2012, 10:35 AM
There have been several times in the last couple of events where I thought a crate did not get added after a rob. It's always a case where I wasn't completely sure, but pretty sure the count didn't increase. I figured I was probably just losing track of the number, but I guess I'll start paying more attention.