PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION Lvl 140-150s

k0de
05-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Gonna do you guys a favour. Just found this guy who looks like he's quitting and is giving away FREE MONEY!! Empty hood and $87M on hand. Get in!!

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/malicious_kode/Other/91ca7704.jpg

Probably too beaten up atm but keep an eye out anyway later on.

dudeman
05-25-2012, 06:39 AM
Pretty sure that profile belongs to a forum member. Maybe one who recently won the game, but maybe not. I forget.

Gaming Will
05-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Pretty sure that profile belongs to a forum member. Maybe one who recently won the game, but maybe not. I forget.

It's him. He said the in game name was Norm.

Vartains
05-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Won the game?

Max Power
05-25-2012, 07:58 AM
It's Whooptidoo. He announced it here.

dudeman
05-25-2012, 08:02 AM
It's Whooptidoo. He announced it here.

There. I knew it was someone who was around for a while, but I couldn't remember his name.

Whoopdido1980
05-25-2012, 09:13 AM
That's me!! Whooooooooopdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidooooooooooooo!!

I did beat the game a few days ago, but have been coming back here from time to time just to check things out. I beat the game with $94 million on hand, so others have already taken $7 million off me. Good for everybody. Have at me. Take it all.

And for the record, I don't miss this game at all. Like I said, I've been checking out the forum every now and then, but haven't even thought about playing the game since I quit, which was Tuesday. I'm just assuming that if I don't miss the game so soon after I quit that I'll never miss it and eventually will completely lose interest in the forum too.

Good luck to everybody and have fun with the PVP event. I never would have had a chance at this anyway, since I played the whole game with only 8 stamina. My only regret is that I would have stuck it out for a few more days so I accomplished Thug Life 300, but I just decided to say F it and deleted everything in one fell swoop.