PDA

View Full Version : I wont rob you for 4days

Babytway
05-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Will i have withdrawals , will i need to go to rehab, will i go back on my word cause i cant handle it. I'm gonna try this attacking this for this event and see if i can pull it off,

edit. well i had a relapse (xclusive hood teased me with goodies in my face) sheesh im an addict

Swifty
05-25-2012, 05:43 AM
You have not robbed me in a lot more than 4 days so no news here for me.

koralene
05-25-2012, 05:45 AM
hahaha... i would feel the same way if there was a rob event :p

good luck :)

Babytway
05-25-2012, 05:55 AM
you havnt shown up on my rivals swifty, but i have been looking if that counts

jkl
05-25-2012, 06:01 AM
Before I could call BS on you, you already robbed someone! Ha ha. That was my intention too (all attack, no rob) until I started seeing even more good buildings up for rob than usual. Unless you plan to refill stamina with gold, I don't see how any non-stamina resets can win if Funzio sticks to only 500 total get the gun. At 1 million players (I've read there a lot more than that), 500 prizes equates to a 0.05 percent chance of getting one. Not 5 percent, but 1/20th of ONE PERCENT chance. So I'm planning on a robbing spree!!! You wanna join me Babytway?!?!

Babytway
05-25-2012, 06:13 AM
i would love too but im gonna try this event. it will give me reason to do HH and TL as well because im sooo far behind on those

Max Power
05-25-2012, 06:25 AM
People keep throwing out these huge numbers of active players, but judging how often I see people from here on rivals lists, and the similar names over and over, I don't think this test pool is quite as big as people think.

mongorie
05-25-2012, 06:27 AM
thats true, a million downloaded doesnt mean a million active players

jkl
05-25-2012, 06:38 AM
People keep throwing out these huge numbers of active players, but judging how often I see people from here on rivals lists, and the similar names over and over, I don't think this test pool is quite as big as people think.

Agreed. But at our high level, we only see level 150ish and up. There's a ton of folks below that level. Also, I seem to think we have "pods" or something as a rival pool. For example, I MAYBE see Babytway on my rival list once a month, but I know she's out there. Then I see other players on every other refresh. Who knows? I'm not complaining; I love free stuff. Besides, someone has to win the 500 guns, right? Good luck guys!

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Agreed. But at our high level, we only see level 150ish and up. There's a ton of folks below that level. Also, I seem to think we have "pods" or something as a rival pool. For example, I MAYBE see Babytway on my rival list once a month, but I know she's out there. Then I see other players on every other refresh. Who knows? I'm not complaining; I love free stuff. Besides, someone has to win the 500 guns, right? Good luck guys!

Most folks below 150 don't stand a chance anyway :) We won't give them any.. OK.. maybe not any (just came across 2 new players at 150 level with impressive stats) but most of them :)

ogel45
05-25-2012, 07:25 AM
When I saw this event I immediately thought of you babytway. I wondered how you were going to handle it.

Babytway
05-25-2012, 07:31 AM
LMAO.... last night when it popped up i stared at the popup for 15min cursing funzio for giving me this "intervention"

after day2 i will compare my numbers to the others in the other thread if im way behind i will stop early and go back to my old habit.