PDA

View Full Version : New Event Question????

moneybags
05-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Is funzio going of total events ever or who wins the most battles in this given time period? Obviously going off total battles won wouldn't make sense because its not fair to the people that haven't been playing for a long time so I am assuming it is from the start to the end of the event. But I just saw that other post where everyone was posting their stats. Whats the point in posting your stats about prior battles?

Populouspapa
05-25-2012, 04:48 AM
Because then they can post their stats at the end of the event?

Thunder Child
05-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Is funzio going of total events ever or who wins the most battles in this given time period? Obviously going off total battles won wouldn't make sense because its not fair to the people that haven't been playing for a long time so I am assuming it is from the start to the end of the event. But I just saw that other post where everyone was posting their stats. Whats the point in posting your stats about prior battles?They're posting their stats as they were at the beginning of the event, which can then be deducted from the number at the end to find the number of battles fought.

moneybags
05-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Ha that went right over my head!! guess that's what I get for studying econ and messing around with this game at 7 am!!!

moneybags
05-25-2012, 05:38 AM
I think the best thing to do for this event is sit out. Yet again it seems like funzio is trying new tactics to get people to level up. I think that its great that they keep trying new events and being creative about it. But just like when the other events started, I got excited for it then when it ended I had nothing but more levels. On MW and CC I always get nine of the prizes but never the tenth one. But I do see others getting them. Soon Im sure I will get the tenth item!!