PDA

View Full Version : It's nothing personal!

koralene
05-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Please do not post on my wall complaining that i have attacked you. Please do not b1tch or moan. It's a game. I attack everybody without prejudice... it's nothing personal. I go down my rival list and attack... doesn't matter who you are. Again... nothing personal.

I really hate people trash talking, moaning, sad faces on my wall because i have attacked them. If i rob you, then it's personal. Get over it! :)

Do you ever flippin get this?????

enahs1
05-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Haha I do, this is goin to be nearly impossible for us low level free players.

Populouspapa
05-25-2012, 04:21 AM
please don't attack me!

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Yeah. Looks like all forum ties aside on this one. :) Just git hit by AppleMacGuy :)

QPR
05-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Please do not post on my wall complaining that i have attacked you. Please do not b1tch or moan. It's a game. I attack everybody without prejudice... it's nothing personal. I go down my rival list and attack... doesn't matter who you are. Again... nothing personal.

I really hate people trash talking, moaning, sad faces on my wall because i have attacked them. If i rob you, then it's personal. Get over it! :)

Do you ever flippin get this?????

" It's nothing personal!"

"If i rob you, then it's personal. Get over it! :)"

Which one is it?:eek:

Populouspapa
05-25-2012, 04:46 AM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/why-did-i-click.jpg

koralene
05-25-2012, 04:48 AM
My style of play is i never rob unless you annoy me... then i go into your hood and rob you. If i am only attacking, you are a name on my rival list and that's it.

Babytway
05-25-2012, 05:33 AM
you can attack me if you like i dont mind.

Swifty
05-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Koralene, it is an honor to be attacked by you.

crybaby
05-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Lol I'm only on lvl 60, and i attack relentlessly LOL! And always get trash on my wall, I love it haha! But this morning I woke up to someone having attacked me like ten times and lost everyone, then she posted a sadface on my wall and said "sorry was trying to complete goals."....okay, understand that, but why do you hit someone ten times that you obviously can't beat? She messed up, she will be in my news feed now and she will suffer! LOL

ogel45
05-25-2012, 07:51 AM
koralene, you can attack me too. And babytway, feel free to rob me. Both things are easy to do since my numbers aren't that great and I rarely collect on time.

Discostu
05-25-2012, 08:25 AM
I think attacking & robbing both r part of this fun-filled action-packed drama of a game. Getting robbed is just ur punishment for not collecting on time. :). And the trash talking, do these people kiss their mothers w/ those mouths? 😄

John Snow
05-25-2012, 08:43 AM
And if I rob 4 of your buildings in a row, it's nothing personal. I just need the (your) money.

Dorian Gray
05-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Not that I complain or talk trash myself on peoples walls, but... isn't that part of the game too? :confused:

AppleMacGuy
05-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah. Looks like all forum ties aside on this one. :) Just git hit by AppleMacGuy :)

Hah hah...unlike that a$$hole Poppins I'm happy to accept polite add requests from anyone over level 80...I accepted ur add request an hour or so ago :p

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Hah hah...unlike that a$$hole Poppins I'm happy to accept polite add requests from anyone over level 80...I accepted ur add request an hour or so ago :p

Who is that POPPINS..? Is he "Merry" or not that much? :)

DenZ1
05-25-2012, 08:57 AM

No probs man. I don't mind attacks and robs as long as it is not personal :)
Thanks for the add.

koralene
05-25-2012, 09:29 AM
I think i just gave a new meaning to nothing personal! lol... sorry d :p

DuB
05-25-2012, 10:40 AM
I have only recieved one or two negative messages in game. I must not be playing right. Feel free to attack me any time (you just did). Hope you get your gun!!!

Johnny70
05-25-2012, 10:54 AM
My style of play is i never rob unless you annoy me... then i go into your hood and rob you. If i am only attacking, you are a name on my rival list and that's it.
I wish you would come attack me K it would be nice to see someone besides poppins the weasel on my feed for a change!

PawnXIIX
05-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I had somebody who I didn't accept their mafia request so they not only failed to attack me but they also failed to rob my laundromats.

Needless to say I was absolutely living in complete fear from that moment on *facepalm* Even people I rob have a tendency to come and rob me. I robbed $50k from someone and to get back they robbed $440 from my soon to be demolished diner. I laughed for a while after that pointless revenge.

crybaby
05-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I had somebody who I didn't accept their mafia request so they not only failed to attack me but they also failed to rob my laundromats.

Needless to say I was absolutely living in complete fear from that moment on *facepalm* Even people I rob have a tendency to come and rob me. I robbed $50k from someone and to get back they robbed $440 from my soon to be demolished diner. I laughed for a while after that pointless revenge.lol I love that! I rob for thousands and almost always collect on time....they usually get like 40$ from my LM! Haha then they spam my board cuz they couldn't get anything LMAO! Truly the most entertaining part of the game!

erik
05-25-2012, 08:42 PM
I wonder why folks don't realize that *****ing makes them a target.

If you get attacked, you are playing CC. If you get robbed, you should have looted your stuff!

Say something really funny. If it is memorable, maybe I will think to skip them in my random stamina dumping travels.

Illuminati
05-25-2012, 09:02 PM
JUst got attacked by Koralene...now I feel like that reporter who got slapped by Will Smith after he kissed him. lol

Nudie
05-25-2012, 11:36 PM
Did someone attack me? I barely pay any attention to my newsfeed.:o

PawnXIIX
05-25-2012, 11:55 PM
I don't pay much attention either. The only reason I ever look at it is because when I open the app up it shoves the news feed in my face to tell me there are ignorant people trying to take revenge on me.

koralene
05-26-2012, 12:32 AM
I have much more respect for people that don't come to my wall complaining. If somebody beats me, i do post but always something friendly but never my code. Aghhh... i hate when people attack me... lose then add their code. I never add them then. :p

PawnXIIX
05-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah there seems to be a lot of people under the idea that "if you can't be 'em, join 'em".

But i'm honestly having too much fun hitting them every day so...maybe later.

By later I mean never. ^^

Grotbags
05-26-2012, 03:04 AM
i dont get many trash msgs, i do get ppl saying gratz on beating them, this before i lose to them and start an all out war for a few days

best part of the game imo

PawnXIIX
05-26-2012, 03:46 AM
I've never gotten a trash talk message, but I just feel like forum members are part of the game to give other players friendly reminders that no matter how strong they think they are, we will always be ready to derail their clearly flawed thoughts :P

Discostu
05-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Guess i have the privilege of always attracting the wierd or psycho or defensive players. U know, the ones u attack twice to finish a HH goal & they send u a mssg about how u ruined their life of they & their mob attack u everyday for the next decade. Had my whole hood robbed a few times & my only thought was," damn, i guess next time i should pay more attention". :)