PDA

View Full Version : Haven't played for over 48 hours, no withdrawals, & it actually feels good.

<3 Hz
05-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm sleeping better & getting more done not having to worry about collecting or opening once an hour.

The best part of all, it's really bothering my stalker! They are spamming other player's walls Payam style asking people if they've seen me LOL.

Nudie
05-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Great! Congrats!
I also haven't been playing - 4 days so far. I'm sure all my building have been razed to the ground by now.
:(

Steve0
05-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Congrats guys, I havent been doing this event mutch like I usto which is realy nice not having to open my phone every hour when I am working or while I am at home.

theONE
05-25-2012, 02:41 AM
i'm still addicted to it, but at least I'm more immune to events now, why waste precious REAL sleep right?

even if you get the item so what? I remember wasting my hours and got 3 event items but I still can't defend myself. As for the gold buying losers who have over 100,000 in attack and defense, well you guessed it, gold buying losers will have ALL items. It's like zyngas "mafia wars" all over again which i stopped playing, after so much effort getting strong you get discouraged to come home to find your character dead and ****d. I mean if you are at level 200 or so and enemies are over 1000 to 2000 even 3000 etc you can't win, like CC its so unbalanced. As for the events, The best you can do is tap 'free option' and hope to get something...even money option is a waste of time, rather use it to build my hood and make it look nice

congrats once again, i hope I can put the game down soon, its not good for you

ogel45
05-25-2012, 07:37 AM
I also am weaning myself off the game. I've decided to only play it when I feel like it, not when the game says I should. Rob away! The worst that happens is I progress slower. So what? I can't compete with the gold spenders anyhow. By the way, if you want easy money, my in game name is fred.

Bernard
08-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes the game has changed for the worse Funzio acted when we found guns now they have created their own distortion

mxz
08-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Amazing. How do you sign up in Jan, not make a post until today, and make your first post a necro? Awards shall be made for best first post.

joaquim
08-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Amazing. How do you sign up in Jan, not make a post until today, and make your first post a necro? Awards shall be made for best first post.

CC mid year Grammys!

Boom
08-13-2012, 12:07 PM
No Joaquim!! MW's was a complete bust...

joaquim
08-13-2012, 12:08 PM
No Joaquim!! MW's was a complete bust...

Think about it Boom. You and I can make one that won't be a bust. We can even add in........................a monkey show...

Paulio
08-13-2012, 01:21 PM

Wonderful observation. I didn't notice this was a necro, lol. Classic.

HavingFun
12-16-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm sleeping better & getting more done not having to worry about collecting or opening once an hour.

The best part of all, it's really bothering my stalker! They are spamming other player's walls Payam style asking people if they've seen me LOL.
How's that working out for you broski?

Baltimore Bully
12-16-2014, 10:46 PM
And he's still addicted... Lol.

xRedfoxx
12-17-2014, 06:58 AM
I'm guessing the players that have no income buildings and used to rob for all their money aren't doing so well right now......

Morgz
12-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Still playing. Just not robbing or attacking any more. At least not at the moment...not until there is a clear, consise explanation of how it works. And if they are going to rely on these accomplices, they need to start giving us opportunity to earn, buy, or win, or whatever to get them. Until then, raid boss is still fun.